Big Lake Assistant Living Home to los...

Big Lake Assistant Living Home to lose license

Posted in the Big Lake Forum

jimmy needrow

Wasilla, AK

#2 May 30, 2010
Is this the home on Hawk lane with all the frinking dogs that bark??? My sister-in-law is in the process of taking her to court due to too many run-away incidents......big $ Lynda we call her, no compassion what so ever!!!!!!!!!!
sue sue

Wasilla, AK

#3 Jun 25, 2010
hey, i know some guy that worked one day for this nasty women and reported her to the state. she still has her license????
2:45 am

Wasilla, AK

#4 Mar 12, 2012
jimmy needrow wrote:
Is this the home on Hawk lane with all the frinking dogs that bark??? My sister-in-law is in the process of taking her to court due to too many run-away incidents......big $ Lynda we call her, no compassion what so ever!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that place gets shut down - the clients deserve better! I think the state should do an investigation!!! For the clients safety & the labor board should check out how she treats employees!
Big Lake Mama

Wasilla, AK

#5 Jun 15, 2012
If it is in fact the one off Hawk lane, No kidding!! I have had friends work for this woman and I have heard the horror stories! Not sure if it is a working farm or indeed a assisted living home! Time to take out the trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dillard homes (Nov '14) Jul 13 Xmotosmooth 3
the music thread (Jan '12) Jun 21 texas pete 161
Stacie siver May '17 Nuky 4
Stacie siver May '17 Anonymous 1
News Other Alaska races stick to snow-sparse trail d... (Feb '15) Feb '15 mush 1
Playbouy !! Big Lake Alaska (Aug '09) Jul '14 Richard 3
News Olds-Morgan lead Iron Doggers into McGrath (Feb '13) Jun '13 oowuyy 2

Big Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Lake Mortgages