Jade

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

DO NOT BUY A DOG FROM 907 PITBULLS!! they will sell tou a dog and then it will 2 months later. I bought a little blue pitbull puppy from them when it was 7 weeks old and at 16 weeks old I came home to find him pretty much life less in his kennel, took him to the vet and it turned out he had some rare auto immune disease. Two days and 2800.00 later I had to put Jaxx (the puppy) down no medical treatment was helping. I was told it was generic (due to bad breeding). I tried to called nick and Kendra not to chew them a new but to tell them what happened and to see if they would be me out and in anyway. They refused to talk to, not answering texts or calls. Do not buy from them they are horrible people breeders who do not care about their puppies.
who="907Pitbull"]I am sure that she will get in touch with you and sort things out.
As far as not coming to 907Pitbulls I am not sure why they said that. We are a very respectable kennel and all of our customers would give great recommendations. We have bred a few of our males to BDAK dams but they were independently owned by friends so why should that be a negative thing? If anything it is a compliment to BDAK that we would want to incorporate their bloodline. I hope that your deposit gets sorted out and that you get a pup. They are beautiful dogs!
Jade

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Adrienne is a crappy business person and a breeder. The dogs are beautiful and well mannered no doubt about that, but she doesn't give a crap about the dogs. She just wants her money and will pretty much believe anything you spoon feed her. She screwed me over hard core. I bought a 1500 puppy from her, it was for my boyfriend and I (because out other dog had just died) ya know the puppy was for both of us to get over our dog passing. Anyways, my boyfriend and I broke up and she sided with him because he called her saying I stole the dog and I'm this horrible person. Even though I bought the dog, paid for all medical bills, food and everything else (mind I have receipts for everything that has to do with the new dog) I even had a police report that the landlord had to call the police on my ex boyfriend for beating the dogs. She has to balls to make some facebook post about i need to have respect for myself and my dog and go to court and figure all the crap out. And that jager (the puppy) was a living breathing baby boo and i have no right to take him because i supposely bought the dog for my ex. But the puppy contract is in my name too. I went to court won the dog back, i tried to call her tell her, of course no answer or call back. She wants to bitch about getting invloved of break ups and figuring out who get the dog or whatever. Just because you can have a dog doesnt mean you should be a dog owner. My ex cant take care if himself let a lone a puppy. I cannot believe she sided him with out know all or any of the facts. If you buy a dog from her not only will she ignore you, not return your texts or phone call, she'll probably screw you over at the first chance if trouble like she did with me. Good luck to those who buy from her. It sucks too because the dogs are truly awesome, she just a moron.
owner of two BDA dogs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Adrienne is difficult to get a hold of. To our knowledge she has closed down the kennel and she still owes us papers on one of our dogs. I do know a few people who have gotten screwed over in the past. I also know a few people who are still breeding the line if you are interested. my email is tjblue42@gmail.com
deacon g

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Emailed tjblue42, but got no response
No Puppy

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

She still has not responded to us either!

So angry with her!
deacon g

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Nothing getting accomplished here.I'll look for another group
Blue14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I still am out $1600, no puppy, no response back from her. Has anyone thought about calling the DIstrict Attorney where she lives? I want my money back, she shouldn't get away with this.
AkIceQueen

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Good luck. I hear people have been trying to get ahold of her for papers or refunds, and to no avail. She's very feisty and can be defensive right off the bat.
AkIceQueen

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

I will post her home address where she resides a little later. I do have it :-)
It saddens me that you all are getting screwed over like this.
AkIceQueen

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Her physical address is 14245 Hancock Drive
Anchorage, AK 99515
AkIceQueen

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

No Puppy wrote:
She still has not responded to us either!
So angry with her!
Her physical address is, 14245 Hancock Drive
Anchorage, AK 99515
72Vette

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

She and her husband Tim are racist. I yep ups hear her husband make racist comments and jokes about different races, and she would laugh and agree with him. The both of them have some serious issues.
AKIceeQueen

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

She has been arrested for many things. Find it on Alaska Courtview. Google her name and it says a lot on her. Everyone should be able to find her now.
Wrecks666

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

AKIceeQueen wrote:
She has been arrested for many things. Find it on Alaska Courtview. Google her name and it says a lot on her. Everyone should be able to find her now.
Tell me about you? Eastern US.
OMGnoname

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

She has a lead foot that keeps her in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Big Lake Discussions

Search the Big Lake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SHOCKING: Palin is resigning as governor (Jul '09) Apr 9 swedenforever 6
the music thread (Jan '12) Mar 29 Musikologist 152
Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; es... (Oct '08) Mar 26 Marylynne 3
Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) Mar 26 Prisca 56
Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) Mar 26 Yolanthe 2
Palins' net worth tops $1 million (Oct '08) Mar 26 Brandais 40
Jacquelyn Swayne Tebo Mar '14 honey2 2
•••
•••