Tiers moviegoers praise 'World Trade ...

Tiers moviegoers praise 'World Trade Center'

There are 1 comment on the Star-Gazette story from Aug 10, 2006, titled Tiers moviegoers praise 'World Trade Center'. In it, Star-Gazette reports that:

BIG FLATS -- For Susan Mulhall of Montour Falls, the opening of 'World Trade Center' on Wednesday brought back a lot of bad memories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Gazette.

KATE C

Dayton, OH

#1 Aug 14, 2006
FOR MYSELF BEING FROM NEW YORK AND HAVING BEEN BLESSED TO EXPERIANCE THE TRADE CENTERS I CANT BRING MYSELF TO WATCH THE FILM. I FEEL IT IS ONE MORE THING THAT THE MEDIA IS TRYING TO EXPLOIT. OUR LIVES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER SUCH AN UNFORGIVABLE ACT OF HATE AND I DON'T THINK ANY OF US NEED SOME MOVIE TO REMIND US, IT WILL BE BRANDED IN ALL OF OUR MEMORIES FOREVER. GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES ON THAT SEPTEMBER DAY AND WATCH OVER OUR MEN AND WOMEN SERVING OUR COUNTRY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Flats Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOST RELATIVE: Larry M Sweet (Apr '13) May 24 Christine 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Corning, NY (Aug '10) May 7 Wilda pawlak 10
News Elmira area courts report (Oct '11) May 2 the Ace of Spades 5
A Haunting In Corning (Feb '12) Apr '15 eval42066 6
Eric Collins (Jan '12) Apr '15 abc 2
News Pierce's 1894 Restaurant closes its doors (Oct '08) Mar '15 Pam 3
Discrimination In Horseheads (Sep '07) Feb '15 Jazz 2
More from around the web

Big Flats People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE