Camping in Wisconsin
Dawn

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2012
I just read a story about Crazy J's Campground and have to say that if you are looking for a CLEAN, PET FRIENDLY, KID FRIENDLY, QUIET campground with spacious sites and hot showers you dont have to put coins into to keep running you should check out WILD WEST CAMPGROUND off of HWY 54 between Plover and Waupaca. You wont be disappointed! Has been under new ownership for several years but the owner kept the original name. Horse back riding is also available to the public as well as the campers, hay rides and sleigh rides in the winter. Check out the website or look it up on facebook for info on girls horse camp, seasonal sites and addl info. You may be like alot of people who say they have seen the sign and just never pulled in to check it out. Its a mile long driveway so no road noise. Peace and quiet.....ahh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The cops in Clintonville are corrupt (Oct '07) Nov 20 wolleb42 39
Garage fire (Mar '17) Mar '17 Wally 1
News Hoffmaster closing Appleton site, cutting 300 jobs (May '08) Dec '16 JPB 9
geneolgy............sir name..........hill john... (Apr '14) Apr '14 bonnie hill 1
News Kline rebuffs Madore's earmark accusations (Oct '10) Oct '10 Patriot 2
News Shooting range disputes discussed at NRA meeting (Feb '09) Feb '09 Quentin Givens 1

Big Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Falls Mortgages