Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OWTF

United States

#9716 Oct 19, 2012
hmm wrote:
Who's a fan of outsourcing?
Romney sends everything to China does that qualify as outsourcing???
As of Nov. 5; he is sending 170 more jobs over to help out their economy.
Blue Meanie

United States

#9717 Oct 19, 2012
Raese.
hmm

Huntington, WV

#9718 Oct 19, 2012
Yea he really cares about our workers. As that company was having record profits he still chose to send it to china out of pure greed!!!!
Vote Red

Clarksburg, WV

#9719 Oct 19, 2012
What's with the attitude Fred? What I know is that WV voted red for prez the last 3 elections, but blue for most everything else. That is what I know. I also know that the total registered voters in West Virginia include 665,234 Democrats, 347,760 Republicans and 156,199 who are unaffiliated, according to figures released from the West Virginia Secretary of State’s office. There are also 931 registered voters with the Mountain Party and 13,371 with some other alternative party, they added. A total of 1.18 million registered voters in WV. In 208, only around 700,000 people voted. We may not have been left with Tomblin or Manchin if more people would have gone to the polls. I am sorry if you are a Manchin lover. I voted for him for govenor and believed he was a true conservative democrat, but his 85% votes in Senate with the big O prove differently. A career politician he has turned out to be.
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Why the hell don't you quit telling people in WV how to vote. Do you think everyone is WV is politically naive compared too you?
1 post removed
Fred

Beckley, WV

#9721 Oct 19, 2012
Vote Red wrote:
What's with the attitude Fred? What I know is that WV voted red for prez the last 3 elections, but blue for most everything else. That is what I know. I also know that the total registered voters in West Virginia include 665,234 Democrats, 347,760 Republicans and 156,199 who are unaffiliated, according to figures released from the West Virginia Secretary of State’s office. There are also 931 registered voters with the Mountain Party and 13,371 with some other alternative party, they added. A total of 1.18 million registered voters in WV. In 208, only around 700,000 people voted. We may not have been left with Tomblin or Manchin if more people would have gone to the polls. I am sorry if you are a Manchin lover. I voted for him for govenor and believed he was a true conservative democrat, but his 85% votes in Senate with the big O prove differently. A career politician he has turned out to be.<quoted text>
Thanks for the political spiel and BTW I will vote for anyone that supports Obama.
Vote Red

Clarksburg, WV

#9722 Oct 19, 2012
That is the great thing about America, Fred. You have that right. Glad to hear you are heading to the polls!

Vote Romney, Raese, and Malony.....they ALL support Obama....does that help? LOL
Fred

Beckley, WV

#9723 Oct 19, 2012
Vote Red wrote:
That is the great thing about America, Fred. You have that right. Glad to hear you are heading to the polls!
Vote Romney, Raese, and Malony.....they ALL support Obama....does that help? LOL
Just proves my point,you seem to think all voters are stupid.
OWTF

United States

#9724 Oct 19, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Just proves my point,you seem to think all voters are stupid.
So does Romney! This man has changed his story so many times; thank god for all the times he has been taped telling different people what they want to hear. You need a referee just to keep him straight. This man would sell his own family if it would make him a profit or get him elected president.
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9725 Oct 19, 2012
OWTF wrote:
<quoted text>
So does Romney! This man has changed his story so many times; thank god for all the times he has been taped telling different people what they want to hear. You need a referee just to keep him straight. This man would sell his own family if it would make him a profit or get him elected president.
Romney did not have a good night on Tuesday so Republicans are blaming it on the moderator Candy Crowly. BTW she did a great job.:)
evolution vs flip flops

Clarksburg, WV

#9726 Oct 19, 2012
Obama evolves, but Romney Flip-Flops

Stop only listening to CNN peeps.....

http://www.cjr.org/swing_states_project/obama...
Vote Red

Clarksburg, WV

#9727 Oct 19, 2012
Very stupid indeed if your only basis for voting is to vote on those that support Obama.
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Just proves my point,you seem to think all voters are stupid.
1 post removed

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#9729 Oct 19, 2012
American's will choose and make the change that is necessary to fix the Problem, this will happen in Counties, in states and across America, Change is coming ....
I Pledge allegiance to the Flag..... Of the United States of America....and to the Republic....... for which it stands.... ONE........nation ........Under God.
Mateo

Hansford, WV

#9730 Oct 19, 2012
Romney is a wealthy man with nothing more to do than run for political office. The American people understand that. The presidency ain't a toy for bored rich people.
ma lar key

Bluefield, WV

#9731 Oct 20, 2012
Obama is weak and has never held a job- a real job. Romney has worked. Work baffles Obama, he dont understand what that means neither do the people who will vote for him.
He is running from the middle east and running the US in to ruins.
My Opinion

United States

#9732 Oct 20, 2012
ma lar key wrote:
Obama is weak and has never held a job- a real job. Romney has worked. Work baffles Obama, he dont understand what that means neither do the people who will vote for him.
Romney has never worked a day in his life, unless you consider firing hard working employees and sending their jobs and companies to China "work".

The man was born with a gold spoon in his mouth and a silver one stuck up his ass.

If anyone is responsible for the ruining of America it's Romney and his company "harvesting work ethics that he has practiced for so many years.
ma lar key

Bluefield, WV

#9733 Oct 20, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has never worked a day in his life, unless you consider firing hard working employees and sending their jobs and companies to China "work".
The man was born with a gold spoon in his mouth and a silver one stuck up his ass.
If anyone is responsible for the ruining of America it's Romney and his company "harvesting work ethics that he has practiced for so many years.
You are saying Obama and Romney are the same then. Not much difference. One fires them, the other puts them on welfare.
You are also saying it is OK for Obama to never have worked but not the rich white man. I can see your liberal bias showing.
Mateo

Daniels, WV

#9734 Oct 20, 2012
ma lar key wrote:
Romoney has worked? I'll take that action any day.
Q

Logan, WV

#9735 Oct 20, 2012
Obama Flip Flops wrote:
NAFTA

During the 2008 campaign Obama was very critical of NAFTA, but later referred to his own rhetoric as “overheated and amplified.”

Meeting with Chavez

While running for office, Obama stated that he would meet with Hugo Chavez and discuss his support for FARC on one day and then said governments supporting FARC should be isolated the next.

Annual “State of the World” Address

In 2008, Obama said that, as president, he would ”give an annual State of the World address to the American people in which I lay out our national security policy”. He has never given any such address.

Promised to Improve AmericaÂ’s Image

A key foreign policy theme of the Obama presidential election campaign was the notion that President Bush had damaged America’s image on the world stage, with his supposedly ‘cowboy’ policies. In the words of a campaign document,“Barack Obama and Joe Biden will restore America’s standing in the world by providing a new American leadership to meet the challenges of a new century”.

As President, however, Obama has done exactly the opposite, insulting key allies such as Great Britain, Israel and Poland, projecting weak leadership, and undermining the standing of the United States as the worldÂ’s only superpower. As IÂ’ve noted before:

“No American president in modern times has invested less effort in maintaining US alliances than Barack Obama. Whether it is siding with Marxists in Honduras against pro-American forces, condemning Israel, throwing the Poles and Czechs under the bus, or trashing the Anglo-American Special Relationship, the Obama administration has gone out of its way to kick its allies in the teeth while kowtowing to America’s enemies. For a president who boasted in his election campaign of restoring America’s “standing” in the world, Obama has done a spectacularly bad job of preserving friendships with Washington’s closest friends.”

Energy

Gas Prices

Obama, along with many other leading Democrats, blamed George W. Bush for high gas prices when he was President. Yet now that prices have reached near record highs under his administration, Obama is claiming that he has no control of those prices. Furthermore, Obama has previously said he supports a gradual shift to higher gas prices, but now laughs off the claim that he is rooting for higher prices to reduce dependency.

Cap and Trade

In 2008, Obama said that, as president, he would “set a hard cap on all carbon emissions at a level that scientists say is necessary to curb global warming – an 80% reduction by 2050&#8243;. No cap and trade legislation has been passed.
They all flip flop. Give me a break. Do u actually think Romney is going to do anything to China? If he does it will just drive the prices up on the things we Americans buy that's made in China. Buy AMERICAN be AMERICAN!!!!!!!!
Q

Logan, WV

#9736 Oct 20, 2012
Just curious wrote:
I'm not as long winded nor do I have the time that you obviously do to spend on here. I just have a few questions.

Who is making money off sending our american jobs overseas?

Who has fired american workers and eliminated thousands of american jobs?

Who keeps his millions of dollars in out of country banks?

Who has millions of dollars invested in China?

Due to his actions, who should be held responsible for the struggles these displaced workers are now dealing with?
That would be a resounding ROMNEY. I am glad someone other than I sees this guy for what he really is. This man hasn't a clue (Romney) of what kind of a life the average American has.
Q

Logan, WV

#9737 Oct 20, 2012
Farmgirl wrote:
Obama Flip Flops! Way to go. I sure did not mind reading it all in one condensed, truthful, factual place. Glad you took the time to enlighten those that probably don't read that much in a month. I appreciated all the information in one condensed format. I read nothing to suspect you of racism. I think you did a great job.. You did what I would not take the time on this formum to even try. Love it!! Always hard to fight facts you don't want to believe unless with degrogatory remarks.
ROMNEY IS WAY OUT OF TOUCH WITH 99% OF ALL AMERICANS. Believe me farm girl he could care less about the people of Appalachia. I would say that if he had it his way illegal aliens would be mining our black gold, really cheep & in really poor conditions. Less govt. regulations in other words. Regulations aren't all bad. Especially ones that help to protect lives in the industry. Got it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big-Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed DiamondsWild 4,091
The Blame Game (May '12) Apr 5 Bunny Rabbitt 1,143
What if I miss you (Sep '16) Mar '17 Bunny Rabbitt 175
I want my Christmas gift today. ASAP Sweet T (Dec '15) Feb '17 Only real one here 43
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Super Homo 1,768
Robin (Oct '15) Dec '16 Bunny Rabbitt 3
Big Creek Music Thread (Nov '14) Oct '16 Bunny Rabbitt 9

Big-Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big-Creek Mortgages