Rain expected to run out in time for ...

Rain expected to run out in time for the weekend in Santa Cruz;...

There are 4 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jan 21, 2010, titled Rain expected to run out in time for the weekend in Santa Cruz;.... In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The county should get a breather from the wet, winter weather for at least part of the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Sc-er

Antioch, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2010
Sentinel people! You have one headline saying the storm will last over the weekend and another one saying it won't! Hurry up and pick one!
bikerscum

San Jose, CA

#2 Jan 21, 2010
The Senile REALLY needs a new copy editor! Gosh, we are going to run out of rain! Better go hurry and buy some! Perhaps "end" or "stop" might have been a better choice of words than "run out!" Sheesh.
Major incidents

Oakland, CA

#4 Jan 21, 2010
No major incidents?? "On Glen Canyon Road between Santa Cruz and Scotts Valley, a big rig jack-knifed and a large redwood tree fell across the road at 9:45 a.m., and a woman was taken to Valley Medical Center in San Jose with moderate injuries after she crashed her car into a tree on Branciforte Drive around 12:30 p.m."

Those ALL sound major to me! I DRIVE on Glen Canyon Road every morning. That tree could have fallen on MY car and killed me.

- A big rig jack-knifing is not a big deal? Ask the driver how HE feels about that.

- A car accident which requires the motorist go to the hospital is a BIG DEAL. Sheesh!!!
slightly salty

San Jose, CA

#5 Jan 21, 2010
lol @ the contradictory weekend weather headlines... so funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are the Brown Berets and La Raza movment racist? (Jun '10) May 29 Johnny Chingas 114
Are Mexicans tired of White People in Salinas? (Mar '13) May 29 Jose Gonzalez Sweden 27
Poll Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS? (Sep '10) May 29 Jose Gonzalez Sweden 225
News Vanessa Hudgens (Oct '07) May 29 One Direction 41
Poll Are white people tired of Mexicans in Salinas? (Jan '08) May 27 Camelot 876
Village North Lagoon Security think they are Cops May 27 Resident 5
Rsidential Noise May 18 Resident 1
More from around the web

Big Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]