Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23418 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Billy Ringo

Darlington, MD

#11555 May 21, 2012
SECEDE !!!!!!!!!!
waco 1954

United States

#11556 May 21, 2012
Lmao.....weren't you the guy who was laughing his ass off while the cops kicked my ass?
lmao

Plano, TX

#11557 May 21, 2012
waco 1954 wrote:
Lmao.....weren't you the guy who was laughing his ass off while the cops kicked my ass?

no clue on that one but i do hope you are ok . And why did the cops do some thing to you ? did you break the law and they went to fare ? so so sad no one cared to put it on the news or any thing maybe you should after all so long as its the truth they do what they can to help
waco 1954

United States

#11558 May 21, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
no clue on that one but i do hope you are ok . And why did the cops do some thing to you ? did you break the law and they went to fare ? so so sad no one cared to put it on the news or any thing maybe you should after all so long as its the truth they do what they can to help
Well it was my own fault.Never ask two DPS OFFICERS who are both males if they are having an intimate relationship with each other.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11559 May 21, 2012
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
<quoted text>Half Dozen ?? Ones from ark. Ones from Okl. ones from San Antonio !! People are screwing with you and I can see why !! Even though you deserve it, I won't be one of them !! You have yourself a fine day !!
Hello George.

Location hidden

#11560 May 21, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
SECEDE !!!!!!!!!!
Yes, why don't these Texans just leave?

The state is already a desert, 1 million head of cattle had to be moved up north and the future looks very, very, very hot and dry.

Ironic for an oil saturated state.
Texan

Plano, TX

#11561 May 21, 2012
the 1 million cattle was last year keep up with the news .
this year we have had rain at lest once a week and do you want Texans to just leave lol we have 8 mill in the Dallas forth worth metro plex alone not counting Austin ,Lubbock ect ect .

we all just left we might move next door to you and raise our cows in your back yard lol u want that ?

and desert mm yeah sure think Arizona would disagree with you there we only get 100 to 112 F in the summer they get 116 + and fall below 60 at night wear we stay warm

Location hidden

#11562 May 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
the 1 million cattle was last year keep up with the news .
this year we have had rain at lest once a week and do you want Texans to just leave lol we have 8 mill in the Dallas forth worth metro plex alone not counting Austin ,Lubbock ect ect .
we all just left we might move next door to you and raise our cows in your back yard lol u want that ?
and desert mm yeah sure think Arizona would disagree with you there we only get 100 to 112 F in the summer they get 116 + and fall below 60 at night wear we stay warm
Not leave...secede. This is what you keep on saying to the rest of us so do something about it.

Store up that rainfall wherever you can. You are going to need it. Drought and deluge...great for agriculture (not) and erosion.

Wheat is looking poorly. The cows went to Nebraska, Montana...plenty of space for now. The humidity is worse in Houston.

"Dallas has a humid subtropical climate, though it is located in a region that also tends to receive warm, dry winds from the north and west in the summer, bringing temperatures well over 100 °F (38 °C) at times and heat-humidity indexes soaring to as high as 117 °F (47 °C).

When only temperature itself is accounted for, the north central Texas region where Dallas is located is one of the hottest in the United States during the summer months, usually trailing only the Mojave Desert basin of Arizona, southern Nevada, and southeastern California."

wikipedia
George Zimmerman

Texarkana, TX

#11563 May 21, 2012
Burt Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>
What did he post?
I feel that Im helping Oregonsux ruin a good thread and that was not my intention! Just type oregonsuxs into the blekko search box and it will tell you everything you want to know.
George Zimmerman

Texarkana, TX

#11564 May 21, 2012
George Zimmerman wrote:
Racism? Really? That third leg muscle, and donkey gene has really fu*ked you all up. I can out think them, not out run them. I can out work them, not out f*ck them. I can treat a woman better than them, just not have as many as them!! Sounds like we should get along fine, they say opposites attract.
LOL, Yea OK. I guess theres a GZ everywhere.

Location hidden

#11565 May 21, 2012
George Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>I feel that Im helping Oregonsux ruin a good thread and that was not my intention! Just type oregonsuxs into the blekko search box and it will tell you everything you want to know.
You admit that you are a liar. You made statements, you were told repeatedly to back them up, you could not, you did not and now you are fleeing with your tail tucked up your rear.

Typical redneck hick cowardly crap.
waco 1954

United States

#11566 May 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not leave...secede. This is what you keep on saying to the rest of us so do something about it.
Store up that rainfall wherever you can. You are going to need it. Drought and deluge...great for agriculture (not) and erosion.
Wheat is looking poorly. The cows went to Nebraska, Montana...plenty of space for now. The humidity is worse in Houston.
"Dallas has a humid subtropical climate, though it is located in a region that also tends to receive warm, dry winds from the north and west in the summer, bringing temperatures well over 100 °F (38 °C) at times and heat-humidity indexes soaring to as high as 117 °F (47 °C).
When only temperature itself is accounted for, the north central Texas region where Dallas is located is one of the hottest in the United States during the summer months, usually trailing only the Mojave Desert basin of Arizona, southern Nevada, and southeastern California."
wikipedia
Houston averages 45 inches of rain a year.
waco 1954

United States

#11567 May 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You admit that you are a liar. You made statements, you were told repeatedly to back them up, you could not, you did not and now you are fleeing with your tail tucked up your rear.
Typical redneck hick cowardly crap.
Houston is the fourth largest city in America.Due to its subtropical climate it is very humid.Located about fifty miles from the gulf of Mexico.You could prove your real manhood by saving your insults for when someone is standing in front of you.Its easy to insult someone on topix.They can't physically touch you.Don't be a little topix bitch who calls people names in the safety of his bedroom.Makes you look bad.

Location hidden

#11568 May 21, 2012
waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Houston averages 45 inches of rain a year.
Never thought of Dallas as being that hot. I recall it being pretty green.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11569 May 21, 2012
waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Houston averages 45 inches of rain a year.
Waco, I think Oregon has a bit of a split personality disorder. Talking to him/her/it is like talking to a plant.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11570 May 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
wikipedia
So If it's so terrible, why is everyone movin here from the rest of the country? Why is our population booming?
If you can't take the heat you pussbag, move
Texas love it

Plano, TX

#11571 May 21, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So If it's so terrible, why is everyone movin here from the rest of the country? Why is our population booming?
you said a mouth full Texas has one of the best economies on the U.S.A and more and more people leaving the coast on bout sides to live a better life

Location hidden

#11572 May 21, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is everyone? The vast majority of people are not moving to Texas. Boom and bust cycles are always a part of employment.

Raping and pillaging the land for fossil fuels helps in the short term but does bad thins in the longer term...irony, get used to it punk.

Location hidden

#11573 May 21, 2012
Texas love it wrote:
<quoted text>you said a mouth full Texas has one of the best economies on the U.S.A and more and more people leaving the coast on bout sides to live a better life
"Hispanics guide huge growth in Texas

...Meet the face of the new Texas: Jose Villagran, 39, first-generation Mexican American, four kids, suburbanite.

...In Harris County, where Houston is located, the Latino population grew nearly 50% to 1.7 million and Asian Texans grew by 44% to 250,000, while the number of whites dropped from 1.4 million to 1.35 million — a 6% decline.

"There is a significant spread from traditional barrios or neighborhoods to suburban areas and other areas where you wouldn't find them before," Rubio says.

Once home to the Ku Klux Klan and the setting for the 1980 hit movie Urban Cowboy, Pasadena today is dotted with carnicerias (meat markets), washaterias (laundromats) and taquerias. The former Elks Lodge is now the El Palacio Real, hosting quinceañeras and other traditional Hispanic galas."

Oh, that's right everyone in Texas is a minority.
Texas love it

Plano, TX

#11574 May 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hispanics guide huge growth in Texas
...Meet the face of the new Texas: Jose Villagran, 39, first-generation Mexican American, four kids, suburbanite.
...In Harris County, where Houston is located, the Latino population grew nearly 50% to 1.7 million and Asian Texans grew by 44% to 250,000, while the number of whites dropped from 1.4 million to 1.35 million — a 6% decline.
"There is a significant spread from traditional barrios or neighborhoods to suburban areas and other areas where you wouldn't find them before," Rubio says.
Once home to the Ku Klux Klan and the setting for the 1980 hit movie Urban Cowboy, Pasadena today is dotted with carnicerias (meat markets), washaterias (laundromats) and taquerias. The former Elks Lodge is now the El Palacio Real, hosting quinceañeras and other traditional Hispanic galas."
Oh, that's right everyone in Texas is a minority.
yep we all are only people who can say other words is the native american but as he showed you Texas is still the largest growing place to live come join us here in the melting pot were all colors live equal instead of running them out of the state and screaming racism on every little issue and we have a Spanish female chef of police in Dallas witch by fare most of all the people here are proud of even the Anglo like my self funny how it all ways comes down to color of skin with small minded people hu?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Bend National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
Looking to move to Terlingua. What can you tell... (Feb '10) Jan '16 rough rider 72
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Strike farts 982
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Lisa 60
C.I.A. ? Really ? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Bill Beecher 1
News Paris, Texas: Criterion Collection (Feb '10) Jan '15 clarken anderson 2
robt earl (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ted Thayer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Bend National Park Mortgages