Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Smackers

Monrovia, CA

#179854 Feb 15, 2013
The inland California continued to show the highest rates of foreclosure activity, while coastal California saw foreclosures decline.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179855 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít particularly care what you want to discuss or not
Yeah right.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179856 Feb 15, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Frankie is just a troll flying under false colors. He's against gay marriage, but realizes he doesn't have a good argument against it. So, he pretends he's for it, and floods the forum with posts about polygamy as a distraction. I'm sure there are forums on Topix about polygamy. How much you wanna bet he hasn't made a single post in any of them?
I support same sex marriage. Despite people like you.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179857 Feb 15, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Frankie is just a troll flying under false colors. He's against gay marriage, but realizes he doesn't have a good argument against it. So, he pretends he's for it, and floods the forum with posts about polygamy as a distraction. I'm sure there are forums on Topix about polygamy. How much you wanna bet he hasn't made a single post in any of them?
You only see what you want to see, typical bigot. I have plenty of posts expressing my support for same sex marriage.

I have no need to prove my allegiance to you, Big D or the rainbow club. If you think I'm trying to trick you, that's your problem, you're paranoid and very silly.

Now let's hear your best argument against polygamy Miss Thing. And tell me why three adult men should not be allowed to marry.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179858 Feb 15, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Frankie is just a troll flying under false colors. He's against gay marriage, but realizes he doesn't have a good argument against it. So, he pretends he's for it, and floods the forum with posts about polygamy as a distraction. I'm sure there are forums on Topix about polygamy. How much you wanna bet he hasn't made a single post in any of them?
I gave up trying to have a conversation with the fool. Now I just bust his nads. He is just to stupid to see it. Good news Ill will most likely allow same sex marriage by summer. Enjoy Rose

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179859 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now let's hear your best argument against polygamy .
The possibility that you could reproduce on a larger scale.

The fact that you could spread STD's to multiple unsuspecting spouses?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179860 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jazybird58" wrote:
"This is to damn easy, I almost feel bad for my actions. But hey Frankiee is an asshat, and requires my attention, its the right thing to do. The fool does not understand that all he need do is click the big red x and go bye bye. Nope day after day he returns so I can beat him about the head and shoulders. Now I Ask you, the voting public, Am I wrong for doing it?"
I know, it was a great post. Thanks in advance

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179861 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
Poor jazybirdy58 will soon be running to the mods whining and crying Frankie is so mean! And I'll have to change my name again.
Meanwhile jazybird's jackass registered profile never gets banished! Funny that.
Banished! Disappeared. Like in some cheesy third world banana republic! You must be proud.
Stop violating the TOS then you won't get banned. I don't go to the mods, nor do I report posts.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179862 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>The possibility that you could reproduce on a larger scale.
The fact that you could spread STD's to multiple unsuspecting spouses?
Troll.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179863 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, it was a great post. Thanks in advance
It was a troll post. And right after you gave me a lecture on topix T.O.S. too. Which of course was my point. That you are too stupid to realize.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179864 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jazybird58 wrote:
"157 people, 157 individuals all think the same thing, your an asshat. Atta boy"
Hey Frankie, your vote total is now over 200. Yes that's right over 200 individuals consider you, Frankie, the biggest asshat on topix. I am just happy to have helped.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179866 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jazybird58 wrote:
LOL I know, trouble frankiee is stoooopid. He cant fathom that so many people consider hin a moron.
And it goes on and on and on...!
Yet you still do not understand how a poll works. Amazing..........

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179867 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll.
Hello Mr Kettle
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179868 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop violating the TOS then you won't get banned. I don't go to the mods, nor do I report posts.
Same to you jackass. If I went to the mods, your troll post against me would have been removed.

I am not so desperately angry or vindictive as you are to make a troll post against you but if I was I bet it wouldn't last a day before SOMEONE got their feelings hurt and whined.

You are a childish jerk. And a troll with no argument or substance.

Hope that helps.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179869 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you still do not understand how a poll works. Amazing..........
I know how a poll works. It doesn't work by you expecting us to believe the results. You are trying to tell us over 200 people know me and have voted against me. I call bullsh!t on your silly rigged kindergarten "poll". Grow up jerk.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179870 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Frankie, your vote total is now over 200. Yes that's right over 200 individuals consider you, Frankie, the biggest asshat on topix. I am just happy to have helped.
That's credible, would you list their names please? No hanging chad!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179871 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a troll post. And right after you gave me a lecture on topix T.O.S. too. Which of course was my point. That you are too stupid to realize.
It had its points, Ooops you missed that part. You see Flunkie, all the Gays and Lesbians see right trough your lame ass attempts to change the subject. They see you for the person you are a homophobic bigot. Many who support same sex marriage see you for who you are. When trolls come on this thread and attack the gays and lesbians you back them up. I watched you do it on another thread where you are collecting votes as I post this. My point is we know you and your tactics. Give it up, it ain't working for you.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179872 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Mr Kettle
Compare posts. Mine some trolling a lot of substance.

Yours pure ad hominem. No substance. Pure dumb troll.

You just pretend you are for marriage equality but you are flying false colors.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179873 Feb 15, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Frankie is just a troll flying under false colors. He's against gay marriage, but realizes he doesn't have a good argument against it. So, he pretends he's for it, and floods the forum with posts about polygamy as a distraction. I'm sure there are forums on Topix about polygamy. How much you wanna bet he hasn't made a single post in any of them?
It is so incredibly transparent, it is like a child lying about taking a piece of cake before wiping their mouth
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179874 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>It had its points, Ooops you missed that part. You see Flunkie, all the Gays and Lesbians see right trough your lame ass attempts to change the subject. They see you for the person you are a homophobic bigot. Many who support same sex marriage see you for who you are. When trolls come on this thread and attack the gays and lesbians you back them up. I watched you do it on another thread where you are collecting votes as I post this. My point is we know you and your tactics. Give it up, it ain't working for you.
Now donít be self-centric, I donít happen to be gay or a lesbian ( or even female ) and I see through it too :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Bear Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Big Bear Lake (Jul '06) Nov 28 Media Kit 54
Dawkins's "Viruses of the Mind Condensed" Nov '14 Dawkins 1
Green Valley Lake (Oct '07) Nov '14 Paula Frazier 64
Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 12
Christel House vacation auction starts today Nov '14 Cabins4less 1
Master Gardeners Open House Oct '14 donajenkins 1
The Way Forward Oct '14 Bruce 1

Big Bear Lake News Video

Big Bear Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Big Bear Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Big Bear Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Big Bear Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST