Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested

Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested

There are 376 comments on the Crestline Courier-News story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested. In it, Crestline Courier-News reports that:

One day after a story outlining his allegedly fraudulent deeds appeared on the front page of The Mountain News last Thursday, a man suspected of bilking numerous mountain residents in a paving scheme was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crestline Courier-News.

derry nh girl

Detroit, MI

#336 Jun 20, 2010
CONSUMER TIPS

CSLB urges consumers to follow these tips to avoid being scammed:

>> Be especially cautious when "good deals" are offered, especially when they involve "leftover" materials.

>> Ask to see the contractorīs pocket license card and photo ID.

>> Verify the contractorīs license at www.cslb.ca.gov , www.CheckTheLicenseFirst.com , or call 1-800-321-CSLB (2752).

>> Donīt rush into repairs, no matter how badly theyīre needed.

>> Donīt pay more than 10 percent or $1,000, whichever is less, as a down payment.

>> Donīt pay in cash, and contact the licensee to verify to whom any check should be made.

>> Get at least three bids, check references, and get a written contract.
Hot loader

Hilmar, CA

#337 Jun 20, 2010
A load of shit that's what you are lady be a good girl and try and save the world from us bad guy worry about child molesters not gypsy pavers
Hot loader

Los Gatos, CA

#338 Jun 20, 2010
You girls are fat cows
sheila labarre wanna be

Hampton, NH

#339 Jun 20, 2010
Very attractive bodacious goddesses, two women who will NEVER want you. Sleeze is not attractive.
sheila labarre wanna be

Derry, NH

#340 Jun 21, 2010
State Paving was last known to have switched up the name...now Asphalt paving(not very creative Joshua J Stanley Sr) TCS paving, Cooper, Public paving, Propaving, Ace Paving... all the same family. Basically if it's not DeCola it's the Stanleys or the Snows at least here in NH and MA another Joshua J junior appears to have "hi-jacked" the name "mainewide", thievery is big biz.
former Salem resident

Cambridge, MA

#341 Jun 21, 2010
sheila labarre wanna be wrote:
Found it, kaboom!
Sheila, isn't fire wonderful?
STanley

Grass Valley, CA

#342 Jun 21, 2010

you crazy rednecks want to blow shit up !!!! Now we should start a forum about u
STanley

Grass Valley, CA

#343 Jun 21, 2010
Ps. Bodacious is a nicer word for a fat a@$ [email protected]
Hot loader

Hilmar, CA

#345 Jun 23, 2010
I got something you fat girls can blow lol
derry nh girl

Detroit, MI

#346 Jul 14, 2010
see you still lie you think you know what your talking about
just like your work its shit
sheila labarre wanna be

Dallas, TX

#347 Jul 17, 2010
porch monkies
Hotloader

Hilmar, CA

#348 Jul 23, 2010
I'm so tired of you white trash rednecks talking crap no of you guys would never make it a day in our shoes so back OFF
sheila labarre wanna be

Derry, NH

#349 Jul 25, 2010
We don't have to walk in your shoes. We have the brains and integrity to earn our living without stealing. Just move out of our neighborhoods and stay out of the news, then I would be delighted to back off of the Stanleys.
Hotloader

Los Angeles, CA

#350 Jul 25, 2010
It don't take brains to work at the drive true
Or integrity just a dumb a$$ like you and I bet you steal happy meal toys and sell them on EBAY lol
sheila labarre wanna be

Craigsville, VA

#351 Jul 28, 2010
STFUGBTW I need license plates
Hot loader

Los Gatos, CA

#352 Aug 12, 2010
Summer deals who needs blacktop ?
I lay it all night long
Local Wyoming contractor

United States

#353 Aug 25, 2010
My names whitey Daley and I'll woop a Stanley just for fun if I can't I'll have my man Waco quit the marajuana and get in the gym and he will woop ya. Watch your self were coming to Boston
Local Wyoming contractor

United States

#354 Aug 25, 2010
And I'm bringing carbin and scooter and old Martin price these paving scams are gonna come to a end we are a pack of super heroes fighting paving scams if you see a 6-5 400 pound object flying thru the air no that's not a plane that's super whitey. Or if you see a old paint van with smoke rolling out the windows no that's not shaggy and the mystery machine that's Waco and his van before I took him to work
Hot loader

Hilmar, CA

#355 Aug 26, 2010
Local Wyoming contractor wrote:
And I'm bringing carbin and scooter and old Martin price these paving scams are gonna come to a end we are a pack of super heroes fighting paving scams if you see a 6-5 400 pound object flying thru the air no that's not a plane that's super whitey. Or if you see a old paint van with smoke rolling out the windows no that's not shaggy and the mystery machine that's
Waco and his van before I took him to
work
Wow you sure are a dumb ass
sheila labarre wanna be

Salem, NH

#356 Aug 26, 2010
I sure hope Cornie's boy Tommy doesn't drop the soap in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Bear Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) 16 hr Jeri perdue 21
bear mountain a free pearl jam cypress hill con... Apr 26 Cordwainer Trout 2
News 'It's why we have Trump': Airbnb host turns awa... Apr 26 Cordwainer Trout 2
Russia finally outlaws Jehovah's Witnesses Apr '17 Bozo 1
Sara Stockman Apr '17 SARA STOCKMAN 1
News : Woman high on drugs breaks into home in Runni... (Aug '08) Apr '17 Samantha 27
Moving to Big Bear Lake (Jul '06) Mar '17 TheRealScoop 72

Big Bear Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Bear Lake Mortgages