Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8433 Sep 9, 2012
free wrote:
Hey, gotta eat. But US farmers didn't have much competition until US institutions & implement manufacturers went down to South America to showed them how to farm. Clear the Amazon rain forest and plant corn & soybeans to cheapen the market for US commodities. Who benefitted from South American farmers ? South American farmers ?
We teach the world to feed itself, and then they become our competitors. Of course beans are over $17/bu and corn over $8. Farmer's will buying tractors now and new pickup trucks and become one percenters ? And we're subsidizing them ? Hey, you gotta eat.
<quoted text>
the point is its welfare besides I dont want the government dictating to me beside bad enough my cousin that isnt in the US Agriculture Dept Welfare Program either was ripping trees out to expand his field and then US Argriculture Dept wouldnt say which welfare farmer recipient complained and tried turning him into the Dept Of Agriculture to force him to stop ripping trees down to expand the field, and then the Dept of Argiculture found out there was nothing they could do because he does not participate in the US Agriculture Dept welfare program. Whoever it was, was worried about more crops coming into to the market produced by people who do not dependent on the US Agriculture Dept welfare program which cuts into their welfare check, but really Republican Richard Nixon is the one that opened flood gates for US Corporations with OPIC to open up new markets for Implement Manufacturers.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8434 Sep 9, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
When it isn't voluntary, yes.
Make that five seconds. Maybe you've got a virus on that thing from watching Beck and Limbaugh.
http://www2.gsb.columbia.edu/faculty/jstiglit...
woof
I've been on the internet for about fifteen years now and never had a virus. They really didn't start to make viruses for these things until a year or so ago. My computer is just fine, it's the site that's not working right. All my other sties come up just fine except for Topix which always had problems from time to time.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8435 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on the internet for about fifteen years now and never had a virus. They really didn't start to make viruses for these things until a year or so ago. My computer is just fine, it's the site that's not working right. All my other sties come up just fine except for Topix which always had problems from time to time.
It loaded for me in about 5 seconds.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

#8436 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your computer. It's Topix. Never- ever open up a link, especially from the Hersheys.
free

Sidney, OH

#8437 Sep 9, 2012
If Nixon's name is the blame, that means the previous group of hacks started it. Nixon was too urban.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the point is its welfare besides I dont want the government dictating to me beside bad enough my cousin that isnt in the US Agriculture Dept Welfare Program either was ripping trees out to expand his field and then US Argriculture Dept wouldnt say which welfare farmer recipient complained and tried turning him into the Dept Of Agriculture to force him to stop ripping trees down to expand the field, and then the Dept of Argiculture found out there was nothing they could do because he does not participate in the US Agriculture Dept welfare program. Whoever it was, was worried about more crops coming into to the market produced by people who do not dependent on the US Agriculture Dept welfare program which cuts into their welfare check, but really Republican Richard Nixon is the one that opened flood gates for US Corporations with OPIC to open up new markets for Implement Manufacturers.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#8438 Sep 9, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your computer. It's Topix. Never- ever open up a link, especially from the Hersheys.
Yeah, live in ignorance and fear just like Starry here.
Really

Athens, OH

#8439 Sep 9, 2012
Wow! Just seen Romney's new Ohio TV ad. Pretty much contradicts everything you guys and Kasich says about Ohio's great recovery! So who's lying now?
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8440 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler style? LOL!
So are people being "Hitler style" when they get their tubes tied or a vasectomy because they can't afford to have anymore children or realize they can't afford any children in the first place?
You guys want to solve poverty only when it means taking from the working and not solving a thing. It just looks good. In the meantime, let the working limit their family size so that they can afford to support a non-working lowlife so they can have as large of a family as they desire.
Perhaps if we preach to them the wonders of abstinance. That works about as well as just saying no. Really, how dare those children choose to be born into poverty. They should have been smart like you and picked rich parents.

If you want to compare the sterilization of poor people with individuals who choose to no longer have children, then we can just skip the whole logical conversation thing.

"I don't want anymore of my tax money paying for poor kids, illegal aliens and people infected with AIDS"-Jesus Christ
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8441 Sep 9, 2012
Funny how the Republicans wouldn't dare mention the name of the last poor choice they stuck America with, meanwhile Clinton is everywhere you look and America loves it. Let's see you guys back up your decisions and come up with a commercial of Bush endorsing Romney. Let's see what effect that would have on his chances.

You are ashamed of your past decisions, yet were just as sure that Bush was the right thing for America as you are right now with Romney.

The Tea Party was born out of the shame you have for inflicting us with Bush. So much you tried to cover your tracks and change your name from Rightwing Christian Conservative Republicans to the Tea Party. Six of one and half a dozen of another.

You deserve to feel ashamed you treasonous Tea Bagging hoopties. You were wrong then and are even more wrong now.

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#8442 Sep 9, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if we preach to them the wonders of abstinance. That works about as well as just saying no. Really, how dare those children choose to be born into poverty. They should have been smart like you and picked rich parents.
If you want to compare the sterilization of poor people with individuals who choose to no longer have children, then we can just skip the whole logical conversation thing.
"I don't want anymore of my tax money paying for poor kids, illegal aliens and people infected with AIDS"-Jesus Christ
Can you show me where Jesus ever advocated redistributionist tax policy?

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#8443 Sep 9, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
Funny how the Republicans wouldn't dare mention the name of the last poor choice they stuck America with, meanwhile Clinton is everywhere you look and America loves it. Let's see you guys back up your decisions and come up with a commercial of Bush endorsing Romney. Let's see what effect that would have on his chances.
You are ashamed of your past decisions, yet were just as sure that Bush was the right thing for America as you are right now with Romney.
The Tea Party was born out of the shame you have for inflicting us with Bush. So much you tried to cover your tracks and change your name from Rightwing Christian Conservative Republicans to the Tea Party. Six of one and half a dozen of another.
You deserve to feel ashamed you treasonous Tea Bagging hoopties. You were wrong then and are even more wrong now.
"Hoopties?" You really are a loser Eastern Ohio hilljack, aren't you?

Location hidden

#8444 Sep 9, 2012
free wrote:
If Nixon's name is the blame, that means the previous group of hacks started it. Nixon was too urban.
<quoted text>
by Executive Order 11579

Congress created OPIC in 1969 through an amendment to the Foreign Assistance Act, and the agency began operations in 1971, during the Nixon Administration, with a portfolio of $8.4 billion in political risk insurance and $169 million in loan guaranties.

Organized as a corporation with a corporate structure, OPIC is governed by a Board of Directors, President and CEO, and Executive Vice President, all nominated by the President of the United States and approved by the U.S. Senate. Although it operates on a self&#8208;sustaining basis at no net cost to American taxpayers, OPIC is appropriated administrative funding, and reauthorized on a regular basis, by the U.S. Congress.

Both Republican and Democratic administrations have since expressed strong support for OPIC:

“I am a strong believer in the importance of private investment to the development process. It is the most effective way of transferring the financial resources, technology, and management skills which play so vital a role in stimulating development.”—President Richard Nixon on the publication of OPIC’s first annual report, October 25, 1971

“The greatest contribution this nation can make to developing countries is through increased investment in their developing markets. Private investment by American companies continues to be the most effective way to transfer the financial resources, technology and management skills that play such a vital role in stimulating long-term and independent development. OPIC fulfills an important responsibility by encouraging greater involvement of American business in developing countries, in the process helping our own economy to expand as well.”—President Ronald Reagan in a letter to OPIC President Craig A. Nalen, October 15, 1981

“As OPIC expands into new markets and countries, it is at the crest of a new wave of American assistance, bringing growth, business know-how, and prosperity to the developing world. Millions of people in this country benefit at the same time. While it promotes investments in freedom abroad, OPIC is also creating jobs here at home and increasing American exports.”—President George H. W. Bush on OPIC’s 20th anniversary, December 17, 1991

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Private...

President Bush signs OPIC reauthorization into law

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/78496009/Presiden...

Executive Order 11579--Overseas Private Investment Corporation

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php...

Location hidden

#8445 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I had got a virus clear back in 1991 and they were around then it was called the Stoned Virus.

Stoned (computer virus)

Stoned is the name of a boot sector computer virus created in 1987.

Notable for being an early boot sector virus, it was thought to have been written by a university student in Wellington, New Zealand - and by 1989 it had spread widely in New Zealand and Australia. It was one of the very first viruses, and was, along with its many variants, very common and widespread in the early 1990s.

When an infected computer started, there was a one in eight probability that the screen would declare:

Your PC is now Stoned!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoned_ (computer_virus)
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8448 Sep 9, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I could be like a liberal and insist these poor kids are born into a ghetto environment, live in squalor, raised by one parent and never know who the other is. Or I can choose to be like a conservative and and say it's more humane to stop children being born into poverty because it's likely they will live their entire lives in poverty unless they are killed in the street or end up in jail.

Did you ever go into a ghetto home and see kids so filthy and smelly it makes you want to puke? I have. Did you ever go to the projects at night, walk into a bedroom, and see a baby laying on a bed on an infant monitor with roaches crawling on his face? I have. Ever go into a ghetto home and see a small child on a ventilator because her mother was so F'd up on drugs when she was carrying the child? I have. Have you ever been associated with a case where a ghetto mother starved her child to death because she used every last dime she had to sustain her addiction? I have.

But OH! Let's not stop all that because it would make the liberals feel bad, and we sure wouldn't want that now would we? Instead, let's do it the Democrat way and insist we promote this lifestyle.
free

Sidney, OH

#8449 Sep 9, 2012
Do you disagree with the economic strategy ? If foreign markets are not mature, who does the US sell to given a domestic market reaches a saturation point for goods and services. No global demand, no sales.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>by Executive Order 11579
Congress created OPIC in 1969 through an amendment to the Foreign Assistance Act, and the agency began operations in 1971, during the Nixon Administration, with a portfolio of $8.4 billion in political risk insurance and $169 million in loan guaranties.
Organized as a corporation with a corporate structure, OPIC is governed by a Board of Directors, President and CEO, and Executive Vice President, all nominated by the President of the United States and approved by the U.S. Senate. Although it operates on a self&#8208;sustaining basis at no net cost to American taxpayers, OPIC is appropriated administrative funding, and reauthorized on a regular basis, by the U.S. Congress.
Both Republican and Democratic administrations have since expressed strong support for OPIC:
“I am a strong believer in the importance of private investment to the development process. It is the most effective way of transferring the financial resources, technology, and management skills which play so vital a role in stimulating development.”—President Richard Nixon on the publication of OPIC’s first annual report, October 25, 1971
“The greatest contribution this nation can make to developing countries is through increased investment in their developing markets. Private investment by American companies continues to be the most effective way to transfer the financial resources, technology and management skills that play such a vital role in stimulating long-term and independent development. OPIC fulfills an important responsibility by encouraging greater involvement of American business in developing countries, in the process helping our own economy to expand as well.”—President Ronald Reagan in a letter to OPIC President Craig A. Nalen, October 15, 1981
“As OPIC expands into new markets and countries, it is at the crest of a new wave of American assistance, bringing growth, business know-how, and prosperity to the developing world. Millions of people in this country benefit at the same time. While it promotes investments in freedom abroad, OPIC is also creating jobs here at home and increasing American exports.”—President George H. W. Bush on OPIC’s 20th anniversary, December 17, 1991
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Private...
President Bush signs OPIC reauthorization into law
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/78496009/Presiden...
Executive Order 11579--Overseas Private Investment Corporation
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8450 Sep 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I had got a virus clear back in 1991 and they were around then it was called the Stoned Virus.
Stoned (computer virus)
Stoned is the name of a boot sector computer virus created in 1987.
Notable for being an early boot sector virus, it was thought to have been written by a university student in Wellington, New Zealand - and by 1989 it had spread widely in New Zealand and Australia. It was one of the very first viruses, and was, along with its many variants, very common and widespread in the early 1990s.
When an infected computer started, there was a one in eight probability that the screen would declare:
Your PC is now Stoned!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoned_ (computer_virus)
Well that's you PC people. We Apple users never really had to deal with such problems. I used to download viruses to see if they would do anything to my puter. It just said "unable to open file."

Apple is becoming more popular every year, and because of that, the losers are starting to create viruses for Macintosh equipment. Although it's unlikely we would get a virus, it's now possible whereas years ago, it wasn't because nobody wrote viruses for Apple.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8451 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I could be like a liberal and insist these poor kids are born into a ghetto environment, live in squalor, raised by one parent and never know who the other is. Or I can choose to be like a conservative and and say it's more humane to stop children being born into poverty because it's likely they will live their entire lives in poverty unless they are killed in the street or end up in jail.
Did you ever go into a ghetto home and see kids so filthy and smelly it makes you want to puke? I have. Did you ever go to the projects at night, walk into a bedroom, and see a baby laying on a bed on an infant monitor with roaches crawling on his face? I have. Ever go into a ghetto home and see a small child on a ventilator because her mother was so F'd up on drugs when she was carrying the child? I have. Have you ever been associated with a case where a ghetto mother starved her child to death because she used every last dime she had to sustain her addiction? I have.
But OH! Let's not stop all that because it would make the liberals feel bad, and we sure wouldn't want that now would we? Instead, let's do it the Democrat way and insist we promote this lifestyle.
I knew you were a slumlord.

Location hidden

#8452 Sep 9, 2012
free wrote:
Do you disagree with the economic strategy ? If foreign markets are not mature, who does the US sell to given a domestic market reaches a saturation point for goods and services. No global demand, no sales.
<quoted text>
you are crying, not me you were the one complaining that you had to compete with south america and blaming it on implement manufacturers by opening markets in south america.

Location hidden

#8453 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's you PC people. We Apple users never really had to deal with such problems. I used to download viruses to see if they would do anything to my puter. It just said "unable to open file."
Apple is becoming more popular every year, and because of that, the losers are starting to create viruses for Macintosh equipment. Although it's unlikely we would get a virus, it's now possible whereas years ago, it wasn't because nobody wrote viruses for Apple.
Apple PC's dont have that problem which is true, there is more PC users than Apple user worldwide. I dont like apple PC's which I never did, they just did not have the software choices like the PC did which is why their system now use Microsoft Windows last I knew.

Location hidden

#8454 Sep 9, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so. I don't ever open links posted by anyone on Topix, not even by BFF hunky. Both of us have husbands and adult children who would have liked to forbid us to read or post on Akron Topix. Both of us do whatever we darn well please.
When the ever lovely RUK compromised my e mail account, I deleted it and changed it. When the ever lovely RUK wormed his way into my Facebook account, I deleted it and changed it, so that even he [with nothing but time on his hands] could find it/me. You see, he is so crazed about knowing every single nugget of a person's life [who does not agree with him] that he stops/stoops at nothing to delve and destroy. Sadly, for him, he never conquers. Even with the help of his two fat azz lezzie Akron U wannabe law student daughters.
some of the links here on topix, I agree you have to be carefull but if its topix user that I know I usually am not afraid of clicking it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bidwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
janessa simpkins has hep 9 min omg 17
lost 1 hr tanja thomas 11
Spiteful Parents 1 hr knows the laws 11
Confederate Flag 1 hr i wish 26
mound hill fireworks 3 hr seeker 1
ivan hurt the shack shed we 5 hr rat 1
Blue Football Schedule 5 hr Say What 62
More from around the web

Bidwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE