Silly girl

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

what a peice of work! his wife is a complete idiot! he cheats on her all the time!she honestly cant believe hes faithful??? He meets girls at the bars all the time..he has a lot of woman that are ready to sleep with him as soon as he asks..and hes always having threesomes..but i cant really blame him hes fine as hell.and his wife is ugly and looks older then what she is...one big mess of a marriage! Silly hoe
for a fact

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

i know all this is true cuz ive been sleepin with him for almost 4 years
Daniel Craycraft

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

lol. girls 4 real? ok i have been separated from chas 4 two years so its whatever. not that it matters she knows my dirt tho. idk no1 who i been fu#kin n milton 4 years but its cool .i'm a dirty bastard but thats a good b!tch so don't bag on her plz. talk 2 me directly

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

silly girl who the hell do you think u r for judging? One day you will find a man and he will cheat on your ass then you will see how it feels.
bigbidwellian

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Silly girl wrote:
what a peice of work! his wife is a complete idiot! he cheats on her all the time!she honestly cant believe hes faithful??? He meets girls at the bars all the time..he has a lot of woman that are ready to sleep with him as soon as he asks..and hes always having threesomes..but i cant really blame him hes fine as hell.and his wife is ugly and looks older then what she is...one big mess of a marriage! Silly hoe
WOW sounds like your just crazy jealous! Chas is a beautiful person inside and out any man would be lucky to have her in their life.Not only is she a beautiful person but she is a wonderful mother its sounds to me that you need to find soemthing else to do than to talk trash on other people its not a good look for you hunny its just making you insanely jealous and pathetic so get a life you jealous bit@#
haha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

little dicked walkin disease
Ting ting

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

haha wrote:
little dicked walkin disease
OKAY. Dirty good he may be. but this man has the biggest dick Ive ever seen. I would love to have one night with him.....and Im a guy.

Since: Jun 12

Hellhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Ting ting wrote:
<quoted text>OKAY. Dirty good he may be. but this man has the biggest dick Ive ever seen. I would love to have one night with him.....and Im a guy.
omg!!! Lol wasn't expecting that!
lmao

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Nothing but trash.
To be honest

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I couldnt have said it better myself.
LuLu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Chas is a wonderful wife and mother whoever you are don't know him at all lol...I love ya chas and daniel anyone who has anything bad to say bout dis family is obviously lost cause I could never find a bad thing to say daniel you mean a lot to me as well as chas and da kids u all have an awesome relationship and anyone would be jealous of dat much luv to da craycraft fam...
Inyourmouth

Euclid, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I heard he is making meth
all of you

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

all of you people neeto attend church services!
Rachel Miller

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

It's funny how you all assume things about Daniel when you don't even know the real him. Daniel is a wonderful man inside and out. He may have skeletons in the closet, but don't we all? Everyone in this town is so quickly to judge. As for with his wife, Chasity... She is a gorgeous young woman! Daniel and Chas have made such beautiful children together. He's a great Dad towards all his kids and would do anything to make them happy. He's not a pill head either, and he doesn't shoot up. Daniel is not trashy at all, like all you other people saying things. Do you feel that bad about yourselves you have to go bash on him? Real pathetic. Think what you want about Daniel. None of the things your all saying is true. Fucking idiots.
uhhuh

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Rachel Miller wrote:
He's a great Dad towards all his kids and would do anything to make them happy.
REALLY???? hahaha
Rachel Miller

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

uhhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY???? hahaha
UM... Yeah really
Rachel Miller

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Also another thing, if you really knew Daniel you would know he hates needles. He may have a bunch of tattoos but that's a whole different situation. He's a total health freak an wouldn't do that to his body.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Chas is beautiful and your just running your mouth because u would love to be her js...
country boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Dnt run ur mouth on her it aint her fault thnks
Smack Down

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Family of inbreds

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bidwell Discussions

Search the Bidwell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bidwell drug users 1 hr DWT 18
Holzer Hospital 2 hr diplicker 212
how do you like your mens junk hairy or shaved 3 hr HaHa 10
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Reality speaks 28,424
Debate: Gay Marriage - Gallipolis, OH (Dec '10) 4 hr utterlyconfused 226
silverbridge project 4 hr gleez 11
cara and her jailbird 4 hr dsa 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bidwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••