alyssa evans
mike

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
i tried to date her once, but she wouldnt, even this day i still ask her. its weird bcs i liked her sister alley once too
alyssa

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2013
haha wow dont let my boy friend see this!
Baby

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Wow I think it's stupid when girls put there own commits on there do you really half to see what people think of you little girl do you want your boyfriend to get mad so you want to make up a little boy ha ha ha
stupid

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2013
She walks weird like she has somethin to flaunt or prove
Cassie

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
well she was writing back till she saw what she did not like and she stopped typing back if you dont want the truth dont make a topix bout your self and fake people to make you look like your something little girl
alyssa

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2013
i walk weird? i made this about myself? why would i need to do any of this when im engaged, having a baby and have a great life, the guys who did it text me n told me to look on here n me n my bf where pretty peed off by too so obviously you dont know any thing do you? thats right no. and i love how people cant put their names on here.... it just shows how immature you all are.
LOLOLOL

Jackson, OH

#8 May 17, 2013
shes a slut. 13 yr old haveing a fu**ing kid? Yea her life is going to be sh*t. I feel sorry for the baby, bitch does sh*t tons of drugs just like her baby daddy
lolol

Little Valley, NY

#9 May 21, 2013
LOLOLOL wrote:
shes a slut. 13 yr old haveing a fu**ing kid? Yea her life is going to be sh*t. I feel sorry for the baby, bitch does sh*t tons of drugs just like her baby daddy
\

really? she doesnt do any drugs! your pathetic people and her baby will be fine with having her as a mother! she tried to help the father get off of drugs! you dont know sh*t about her or her life so stfu, and shes not thirteen shes about to turn 16 :) so again you know nothing! your pathetic, atleast she isnt like erica and shooting up and never taking care of her kid, alyssa does everything that she can right now so her son will have a good life! get over yourself
ericadawn12

United States

#10 May 26, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>\
really? she doesnt do any drugs! your pathetic people and her baby will be fine with having her as a mother! she tried to help the father get off of drugs! you dont know sh*t about her or her life so stfu, and shes not thirteen shes about to turn 16 :) so again you know nothing! your pathetic, atleast she isnt like erica and shooting up and never taking care of her kid, alyssa does everything that she can right now so her son will have a good life! get over yourself
Okay this is Erica an I don't know where the f**k you heard I was shooting up but I'm not.. This site is filled with nothing but low life mother f**kers who have nothing better to do with there time in life! I do take care of my child no my life isn't perfect and I can't have him 24-7 but when I do I'm a damn good mom so everyone who has something to say say it to my face or at least put your name. All yall do on this site is hide behind fake names and run your mouth about false facts that you hear as rumors and rumors are never the truth.. Because they go threw all you dumba**es thinking you know it all.
Anna

Fredericktown, MO

#11 Jun 28, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>\
Alyssa how dose it feel getting called a bad mother and you have not even had your baby yet ?
cassie

Fredericktown, MO

#12 Jun 28, 2013
alyssa wrote:
i walk weird? i made this about myself? why would i need to do any of this when im engaged, having a baby and have a great life, the guys who did it text me n told me to look on here n me n my bf where pretty peed off by too so obviously you dont know any thing do you? thats right no. and i love how people cant put their names on here.... it just shows how immature you all are.
yes it is immature but so are you your 16 and engaged but your the one that made this and i dough that boys are txt you saying your what ever when your pregnant so 1 question is the boy your engaged to your baby's daddy ? if not now we no y there txt you your prego and they cant get you that way lmao
LETTING YOU kNOw

Nevada, MO

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Looks like she got smart and wanted to not look stupid any more
karly

Nevada, MO

#14 Jul 18, 2013
LETTING YOU kNOw wrote:
Looks like she got smart and wanted to not look stupid any more
Ya I know smart girl maybe the little 13 year old mommy go married and blah blah blah ( lmao ) jk jk jk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bidwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote trump 16 min Tell me more 30
Chillicothe road 53 min Idoknow 10
Gallipolis driving test 58 min Idoknow 2
Sabra Clark 2 hr brandon 18
ILLEGAL mexicans at old pizza hut mexican resta... 2 hr Johnwayne 10
James Straight? 3 hr Memyself_I 7
Richard Hurt beat up Jessica Berry 5 hr guy 18

Bidwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance