Police charge Bicknell, Ind., with ro...

Police charge Bicknell, Ind., with robberies of Kwik Stop Liquor Store

There are 8 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Dec 7, 2011, titled Police charge Bicknell, Ind., with robberies of Kwik Stop Liquor Store. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

Police believe Webster, 21, robbed the Kwik Stop Liquor Store, 932 W. Columbia St., on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

horatio_hornblow er

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 8, 2011
I love the headline. The whole town of Bicknell was arrested?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 8, 2011
So glad I moved from there , I mean really.
freds mom

Nashville, IN

#3 Dec 9, 2011
fred did it
Stinky Steve

Richmond, IN

#4 Dec 9, 2011
There is some might fine looking women over there in Bicknell and they's easy to get. Some of em have a few of their real teeth left. I know one name Linda who is a good looker but she always has lice real bad in her hair so you have to be careful and wear protection. Don't use a plastic bag over your head like that one guy did who suffocated. Lucky for me I'm balder than a cue ball so I don't worry about it. She's got a sister name of Brenda who is a little on the chunky side. Weighs somewhere around 450 pounds since she been dieting for a couple months now. She worked at the Satin Lady but they fired her cause she bent the dancing pole.
curious

Evansville, IN

#5 Dec 12, 2011
I noticed that headline too. It sounds like the whole town was arrested. Too funny.
whollottawoman

Washington, IN

#6 Dec 12, 2011
Stinky, you saw me, you know I broke that pole with my thighs, it takes a whole lotta woman to do that. I practiced for months. I earned a lot more tips, but I had to pay for the broken poles. Didn't really come out ahead. What does a girl gotta do to make a living?????
blueberry bush

Washington, IN

#7 Dec 12, 2011
Stinky....I thought I raised my grandson better then that. You know that fat ass that got fired was a friend of Uncle Ballicker Bobs! And besides I would never had gotten that there job if she wouldn't been fired. I heard she is working at some place called Bertha's Big Bitches. The poles there must be somtin to see! I heard they have one beauty working there who weighs in at 700lbs! Mamaw tinks you need to get a piece of dat ass Stinky baby. Kisses. Hey...whollottawoman. You work there by chance?
whollottawoman

Washington, IN

#8 Dec 12, 2011
I wish!!!!!! can you help a sister out???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bicknell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for consistent room rental 1 or 2 night... Tue Igotaroom 3
Bubba Ivy is scared to fight Aug 28 Ronnie 1
Bubba Ivy you won't get Thresa back Aug 28 Back seat rhythm 9
Jason Hardy can hold a job or pay child support Aug 25 Former friend 3
Brian buck hill Aug 25 Ronnie 5
Theresa Norrington Townley Aug 21 Best man 5
looking for s.lester holman (Jan '12) Aug 20 Angelmarie 2

Bicknell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance