Posted in the Bicknell Forum

Kyle

Washington, IN

#2 May 22, 2013
Don't count on it.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 22, 2013
Couldn't stay away could you old bag. LOL!
hotdamn

Noblesville, IN

#4 May 22, 2013
Sad ur so excited about welfare ur prolly one of Those women who have kids jus to get free money and my tax dollars go to this wow get a life close ur legs and get a job !
Patty

Washington, IN

#5 May 22, 2013
Kyle I am sorry this awful person is being rude to everyone.For some crazy reason he thinks everyone is me.I don't know what his problem with me is. I have never been banned anywhere and have never knowingly hurt anyone. I haven't even posted here in a very long time.Not since my friend Yarby passed away I don't think. I am not trying to join the site he came here to defend so I don't know why the vendetta against a bunch of senior citizens. Again I am sorry you got drug in his garbage.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 22, 2013
You're a liar old bag.

Keep pulling out those socks!
Patty

Washington, IN

#7 May 22, 2013
What did I lie to you about? Why do you think everyone is me?
Harleygirl

Washington, IN

#8 May 22, 2013
Patty, I think its because we are all on AT&T. So our location shows up the same town. Other than that I don't know. Do not let this stress you .Your health is more important than this nut.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 22, 2013
LMAO!

Pull the plug, get help now!
George

Washington, IN

#10 May 22, 2013
I don't know you Bounty Hunter but I reported you for Stalking and I encourage everyone who reads this to do the same.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#11 May 22, 2013
Old bag you're going to get yourself in trouble for stalking and harassing me using a bunch of accounts and socks.

As I told you in another thread where you were using another sock that Topix has been cracking down on people like you using multiple accounts and screen names so don't be surprised if Topix drops the hammer on you.

And another heads up. The last person like you who tried that 'stalking' crap on me wound up getting booted along with all their multiple accounts and screen names.

Once Topix starts investigating, you're going to come out on the wrong end of the stick. Just mark my words.
Patty

Washington, IN

#12 May 22, 2013
My name is Patty Yarbrough aka baglady.You are the stalker and have been reported as such. But you win. None of us will post to Topix again. Jim started his own forumm we will be happy posting there.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#13 May 22, 2013
You forgot to list all those other socks and accounts you've been using to stalk and harass me old bag.

Can't you keep your stories straight? Isn't Jim supposed to be dead? Matter of fact, you even tried to claim you were dead the other day.

Just pull your internutz plug and get help.
Reporter

United States

#14 May 24, 2013
Bounty Hunter wrote:
You forgot to list all those other socks and accounts you've been using to stalk and harass me old bag.
Can't you keep your stories straight? Isn't Jim supposed to be dead? Matter of fact, you even tried to claim you were dead the other day.
Just pull your internutz plug and get help.
bounty hunter u tell em. I support u they are idiots
hotdamn

Florence, KY

#15 May 24, 2013
Go bounty hunter !!
sad4u

Washington, IN

#16 May 27, 2013
wow...life is good huh? free rent...a lil chump change monthly all so u dont gotta do a thing but leach off everyone else...bet u got kids....they got no hope...and u aint even embarr. u post it publicly...ur mamma went wrong...way wrong...just like washington trash tho aint surprised

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bicknell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Pierson Wed Anon 9
Tiffany Emmons moved to INDY. Wed Idiot report 1
biggest, loose girls, name them.. (Feb '14) Jun 22 Major Nadal Hassan 4
News Alternative Success Jun 4 Zach 2
Talk about Oaktown (Jan '13) Apr '16 Ike 2
News Greg Risley named United Way's Campaign Chair f... (May '14) May '15 The new 2
jobs in bicknell in (Apr '15) Apr '15 jeff 1

Bicknell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bicknell Mortgages