Bicknell looks to regeneratea

Bicknell looks to regeneratea

There are 3 comments on the WTHI-TV Terre Haute story from Mar 10, 2009, titled Bicknell looks to regeneratea. In it, WTHI-TV Terre Haute reports that:

The Bicknell City Council is asking for a $2.3 million federal neighborhood stabilization grant, so it can regenerate a four-block. Oak Street in Bicknell runs right through the middle of a four-block area that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI-TV Terre Haute.

John

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2009
A terrible place to live and no place to visit.

proud mom of 7

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2009
Living in bicknell is what you make it.You can make yourself a happy little life in a small town.Just because there is not much to do,does not make living in bicknell all bad.Maybe you should get out and mingle with the town folk here.Go to some of bicknell's city activities.
Sherry

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2010
I lived in Bicknell until 1973 and I'm appalled how it has turned into a slum. Nothing but druggies and trash. Well most of it anyway. I wouldn't live there again if you paid me. My kids can't believe I lived there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bicknell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's body was found at girlfriends? Jul 18 Undertaker 1
Sarah Mae Hyatt Haag Jul 12 jim 3
Tiffany Emmons moved to INDY. Jul 7 Washington 6
biggest, loose girls, name them.. (Feb '14) Jun '16 Major Nadal Hassan 4
News Alternative Success Jun '16 Zach 2
Talk about Oaktown (Jan '13) Apr '16 Ike 2
News Greg Risley named United Way's Campaign Chair f... (May '14) May '15 The new 2

Bicknell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bicknell Mortgages