Knox County LP

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 5, 2010
Knox County LP is Affiliated with the Libertarian Party of Indiana. The Libertarian Party is the third largest political party in the United States and is the only non-major party with ballot access in Indiana. Libertarians believe in being served by a small goverment that is financially responsible, administratively competent and socially tolerant.Please join the Libertarian Party at www.lpin.org or email [email protected]

Libertarianism has been described as the perfect blend of conservatism and liberalism without the corrupt nature of the current political landscape. We are often referred to as "Socially liberal...Fiscally conservative." We believe the Constitution was written with specific goals in mind and that the government should uphold and defend it...not strip the people of their rights granted by it. Libertarian candidates and office holders believe that government should work for the people...not itself! Furthermore, they believe the current government should be made smaller and cease to interfere with the lives of people so long as they don't threaten or harm another.

If you are tired of the other party's, you can always turn to the Libertarian Party. Do you live in Knox County, if so contact me the Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Knox County at [email protected] and feel free to check out our website at lpknoxcounty.org I look forward to hearing from you

If you are tired of the way things are ran. Do you want a smaller goverment. Do you want someone in office that will listen to you. Do you want smaller speading in your your goverment if so you want a Libertarian in office.

If you think you are a Libertarian then you are a Libertarian. Please join the Libertarian Party of Knox County today. Please contact us at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bicknell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felons allowed in Hud housing Wed Teresa 4
Who's the hot black guy been around here lately? Tue Babe 11
hottest bank teller Sep 27 brad 1
cat fight Sep 21 sam 1
Bubba Ivy is scared to fight Sep 20 Always be mine 2
Bubba Ivy you won't get Thresa back Sep 20 The one and only 13
looking for s.lester holman (Jan '12) Aug '16 Angelmarie 2

Bicknell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance