Bicknell Housing Authority

Bicknell Housing Authority

Posted in the Bicknell Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 26, 2010
Is the Bicknell Housing Authority really that blind? I can name , and I'm sure everyone reading this post can also, name at least 10 people on housing who have shacked up boyfriends, utilities in someone elses name ,unreported income, and/or dealing drugs out of their house. Whats wrong with these intake clerks? Do they not inspect and police these activities. Kick out the bums and give the grants to people waiting in line who may actually need the help. What an abuse of taxpayers dollars.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2010
i am with you james, wonder if some one is on the take,payola or.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 26, 2010
they apparantly don't appreciate their jobs....they should step down and let someone have it whos willing to enforce some rules, I know a guy who was making $600+ a week cash,of course not reported,and still getting housing, foodstamps, utilties assistance and conning his church out of everything he could get from them. Theres a "lady "(being nice), who lives on east second street who has people moving in and out of her house almost daily, some of them permanent, whos not on the lease and they just renewed her lease...her gas has been shut off for a year for nonpayment, which is suppose to be against housing rules, as well as her electric in someone elses name.

“MyHomeNow!”

Olney, IL

#4 Oct 28, 2010
I have a friend who was not old enough to get the bills in her name when she first moved out on her own so her Step-father had them turned on in his name for her. When she turned 18 she applied for housing and was turned down because they said that if the utilities where in someone else's name that meant that they lived there also. She is a very hard working girl who not only was taking care of her child graduated High School and was going to College with no help from anyone financially yet because of something that small she was told that she wasn't even eligiable to apply for housing or any government help again for 6 months then after the 6 months she would have to appeal and wait to even try again. This isn't right! How do certain people get away with these kinds of things!
Kala708

Clinton, IN

#5 Jun 24, 2011
All of you people must be complete morons. It's not "Bicknell Housing Authority", it is Knox County Housing Authority. You don't even know the name of it so how the hell can you judge how the people working here do their jobs? They do monthly inspections, keep track of utilities, and i have seen numerous people get kicked out for having people living in their home that are not on their lease!! Get your facts straight dumbasses! And get a life!!!
baglady

Bloomington, IN

#6 Jun 24, 2011
I grew up in Bicknell .Back then there was no help at all.How fortunate they have Housing Authority now.
baglady

Bloomington, IN

#7 Jun 27, 2011
Are there any empty apts there? I have friends, who are hud qualified, who are looking for an apt or house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bicknell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys still in jail did way way less then Rhett??? 1 hr Rhett Not Ratt 1
Rhett Trueloves Testimony 6 hr Notlikely 12
Rhett is not a ratt he is a police advisor 9 hr Ha ha ha 2
Rhett Truelove 14 hr Giadalauna 10
Who did Rhett Truelove snitch on to get out ? 14 hr Giadalauna 10
Rhett the Nark Truelove 15 hr Common sense says 5
Jon Waggoner back in jail I heard Sun Anonymous 1

Bicknell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance