Indiana High School Football - Wood M...

Indiana High School Football - Wood Memorial drops to North Knox

There are 16 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 9, 2007, titled Indiana High School Football - Wood Memorial drops to North Knox. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

In Friday's league game, the North Knox Warriors football team knocked off the host Wood Memorial Trojans , by a score of 47-16. The Warriors will now prepare for their game against North Central . via MaxPreps

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

Jonathan Blann

Jasonville, IN

#1 Sep 25, 2007
Linton is goin down because they suck
DJ parker

Cullman, AL

#2 Sep 27, 2007
D.J.Go north knox, i wish i could be there to help yall
DJ parker

Cullman, AL

#3 Sep 27, 2007
good luck against linton hope yall beat them
jonathan blann

Jasonville, IN

#4 Oct 1, 2007
Hey man we lost to linton 8 to 6 but it was a really good game. I bet we would of won if yo u were here, haha
DJ parker

Cullman, AL

#5 Oct 11, 2007
real funny i wish i could be there if u get back on here tell me who yall play for sectionals i will probally be back next year.
Anonymous

Troy, MO

#6 Oct 19, 2007
It has been a honor watching the north knox football players this season, they have more endurance and strength and heart then any team before them, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW
most of you have been together since you were nine years old, senior boys move them forward to a victory, having played together as young boys and now young men. TAKE IT TO THEM!! fighting together for a win, trust in each other and either way fighting always to the end..
God's Speed and God Bless each one of you and your coaches...
Nick tappy

Troy, MO

#7 Oct 19, 2007
DJ we playing south ridge and when we win we play tell city or sullivan maybe i cant remember but thats whats up
jonathan blann

Jasonville, IN

#8 Oct 25, 2007
hey dj we lost to southridge in the sectionals but it wasnt bad only by 16 so
dj parker

Cullman, AL

#9 Nov 1, 2007
jonathan blann wrote:
hey dj we lost to southridge in the sectionals but it wasnt bad only by 16 so
Man that sucks i wish i could have been up there our team down here is 8-2 and 8-0 in the confernce and we play our first playoff game tommorow.Well write back when yall can or call me
jonathan blann

Jasonville, IN

#10 Nov 1, 2007
Man it sounds like you guys have a pretty good team this year. Well good luck in th playoffs and write back and tell us how your team did.
dj parker

Cullman, AL

#11 Nov 2, 2007
thanx there sopposed to be a really good team but i think we are better.i am coming up there on christmas break so i hope to see yall.well ill talk to yall later bye.
Jonathan Blann

Jasonville, IN

#12 Nov 9, 2007
Hey man did you win your playoof game
dj parker

Cullman, AL

#13 Nov 16, 2007
no we lost 42 to 21
none of yo business

Kendallville, IN

#14 Oct 11, 2008
it looks like linton beat north knoxs so it dont look like linton is going down
none of yo business

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Oct 11, 2008
way to go miners on beating north knoxs
Warrior50

Jasonville, IN

#16 Oct 21, 2008
wow get some balls and stop hiding your name pansy if you were at the game you no we got hosed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bicknell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any good women 1 hr Goys 18
topless cleaning lady Mar 22 bill 1
Circke k manager Mar 20 Lusting 2
where all the women at? Mar 20 long peter 2
Harry the homeless man is a fraud Mar 17 Bitty 5
trump has mess up usa Mar 16 Really 2
Dog cruelty Mar 12 Bitty 2

Bicknell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance