Sonya Martinez
Joe Dimaggio

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2009
She is the lady who comes and saves your life and then asks you if you want to **** or can she eat your *****. what a way of life even on her myspace account her orientation is BI-Sexual . The way that I want to raise my kids !!!!! The bible says that she will go to hell for her sexual ways . when you see her tell her congratulations on getting married to a woman . I can not believe that this is going on in hicktown Bicknell .
who cares

Brazil, IN

#2 Jun 25, 2009
who cares what sexual preferences people have.As long as they do their jobs.

Since: Oct 10

Washington, IN

#3 Oct 25, 2010
well i have to say to this is..if u dnt like it,then why must u talk of it?? u must like it right??? wht im getting at ,is its really none of ur buisness how she lives or how she wants to raise her kids..its a part of life tht people can not help ok..
Thank you for good laugh

Vincennes, IN

#4 Oct 25, 2010
That gave me a good laugh! Thanks to the friend that past this along to me. Yes, I'm bi. I missed my supposed marriage to another woman. Who was it? What kind of wedding did we have? What were the colors? Was it indoor or outdoor? Anyone take pics to share? Damn, I'm so disappointed that I missed my own wedding. Let me guess, my husband was the best man too, right? I needed a good laugh. Thank you! Oh, send me a list of the wedding guests so I can send them thank you notes for attending!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bicknell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derek King won't get Crystal back his c$ck is w... 20 hr jennifer 2
Amanda Kramer Young likes black guys Jul 16 biff 6
Richard white Jul 4 hmm 2
CNN Breaking News Jul 2 Anderson Cooper 1
Satin Lady (Dec '11) Jun 27 Geronimo 22
Todd Emmons is very small compared to Mark Jun 27 biff 5
Bryan Grimes from Terre Haute Jun 26 Ryan 1

Bicknell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance