love me or hate me

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

I wonder just what I can say this week that will have some of these uptight, self-righteous, morons of Washington's Topix in an uproar. My opinion of one law enforcement officer received quite a few hostile and negative comments.
Kyle

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Please let me give you some insight.I don't post here often.I do read it before work most days. I don't think you understood what was being said to you. They did not attack you first. You did not start that thread. To be honest it doesn't look to me like anyone at all agreed with you. I work with/ for the general public.Most honest people have no reason to fear the officer or any officer. I haven't met this one in particular but I do know many city and county officers. You made wide sweeping rude comments. It is clear your intention was to upset those people. I can assure you ,you didn't. One person did try to tell you , this is pretty much a gossip site. A lot of the people on here are over 60.They do not fear the Police. If they break a traffic law they pay the ticket. They are probably laughing at you. Ben I understand is a student. I'm a little surprised he didn't take you on more. I wish you luck in your life. You should really try to stop arguing with our grandparents they are only laughing at you.
love me or hate me

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Kyle wrote:
Please let me give you some insight.I don't post here often.I do read it before work most days. I don't think you understood what was being said to you. They did not attack you first. You did not start that thread. To be honest it doesn't look to me like anyone at all agreed with you. I work with/ for the general public.Most honest people have no reason to fear the officer or any officer. I haven't met this one in particular but I do know many city and county officers. You made wide sweeping rude comments. It is clear your intention was to upset those people. I can assure you ,you didn't. One person did try to tell you , this is pretty much a gossip site. A lot of the people on here are over 60.They do not fear the Police. If they break a traffic law they pay the ticket. They are probably laughing at you. Ben I understand is a student. I'm a little surprised he didn't take you on more. I wish you luck in your life. You should really try to stop arguing with our grandparents they are only laughing at you.
Well isn't it sweet of you to take time out of you day to put forth the effort to be a condescending jerk. You unfortunately must be miserable to have to waste precious time on me. If you thoroughly read some of the other ridiculous posts on here you can obviously see that it was clearly one person responding as 3 different people. Suck it up cupcake and stop trying to save the "gossip" world.
Nora

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

The one being a jerk isn't Kyle. He was trying to be helpful.You have insulted a lot of people for no reason.You don't like the cop.Ok we got that.There is no reason to be rude. And as far as anyone who has read this can tell you are only one talking down to people. Yes you are right .Everyone praises you for fighting the system. Now move on.I for one am tired of your crying.Act like the adult you claim to be. Btw just because several people think your wrong doesn't make them all one person. It makes them people who have the right to think.

Since: Jun 13

Denver Colorado.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

lol Another one of those.lol,,, yes there is only one person posting on topix. Its me. I am everyone including you,.lol lol lol lol lol
love me or hate me

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Nora wrote:
The one being a jerk isn't Kyle. He was trying to be helpful.You have insulted a lot of people for no reason.You don't like the cop.Ok we got that.There is no reason to be rude. And as far as anyone who has read this can tell you are only one talking down to people. Yes you are right .Everyone praises you for fighting the system. Now move on.I for one am tired of your crying.Act like the adult you claim to be. Btw just because several people think your wrong doesn't make them all one person. It makes them people who have the right to think.
Like I stated if you thoroughly read some of the other post on this lovely gossip site and make an attempt to do some comparisons of the way inwhich the post are written by the various different screen names you should be able to see the similarities. If you are not the kind of person who likes to investigate anything (not just conversations) to find out the answers for yourself you will see what I see. But if you are the kind of person who believes that the sky is green and the grass is blue because that is what you have been told your entire life, then you won't be able to see it.
love me or hate me

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

I don't understand why it has to be so damn difficult to get people to make an effort to put aside any opinion that they may have and take a few steps in another direction and view things through a completely different perspective. Is fear of the unknown or fear of being rejected and ridiculed by your peers if you no longer share their perspective?
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Post #2: Old bag sock.

Post #4: Proxy, most likely Old bag using it.

Post #5: The Old bag herself.
love me or hate me

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Bounty Hunter wrote:
Post #2: Old bag sock.
Post #4: Proxy, most likely Old bag using it.
Post #5: The Old bag herself.
Very well done Bounty Hunter! I am very proud to see that someone on this gossip site, besides myself, is intelligent enough to see this. Thanks for confirming that there is someone posing as multiple persons to attempt to make his/her opinions look as though they are shared throughout the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bicknell Discussions

Search the Bicknell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers in washington 4 hr Tom 1
yellow mustache car 7 hr frank 3
Who is Sheila Evans? 10 hr Grace Elizabeth 1
G lynn adime Sun chris 9
north elementray Jul 25 batman 15
who is halley mumma Jul 22 Pat 1
forums Jul 19 cara 2
•••
•••