2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KGUN

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Comments (Page 154)

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of3,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I work more in one hour than you have in your entire life welfare slug. We have ski resorts, whitewater rafting, motor sports, and many other enjoyable things here to do. You wouldn't know from your tin can trailer sunk in a sink hole would you, miss trashy lady. You don't know anything.
Possum, the only thing you work on for more than an hour is that little weiner of yours that no one else wants. Now just because you got your a$$ kicked by Sundog512 is no excuse for you to be so petty and obnoxious. Now you can quit with the ski,whitewater and rafting and motor things that no one but the rednecks, hillbillies and dead folks on Buckwild care for. You need to get a life. The Sunshine State is the vacation capitol of the world for many reasons. We do notice all the WV plates here during vacation time and appreciate the money you spend from your government checks. Plus we get a big laugh every time we encounter the possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, the only thing you work on for more than an hour is that little weiner of yours that no one else wants. Now just because you got your a$$ kicked by Sundog512 is no excuse for you to be so petty and obnoxious. Now you can quit with the ski,whitewater and rafting and motor things that no one but the rednecks, hillbillies and dead folks on Buckwild care for. You need to get a life. The Sunshine State is the vacation capitol of the world for many reasons. We do notice all the WV plates here during vacation time and appreciate the money you spend from your government checks. Plus we get a big laugh every time we encounter the possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
What he really meant to say was that he owns an Oxy ranch. He and his whole family lay around the shack all day snorting oxy and drinking moonshine. He owned a pair of shoes once but traded them for a mule because the mule looked sexy.
1 post removed
Navel Fuzz

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What he really meant to say was that he owns an Oxy ranch. He and his whole family lay around the shack all day snorting oxy and drinking moonshine. He owned a pair of shoes once but traded them for a mule because the mule looked sexy.
Dave made a mistake, you don't have a weiner, if you did your old lady wouldn't stray so bad would she pup?
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey I heard some of his "offspring" looked a little "funny". Everytime he sees that ole mule in the field he runs so fast you could smell hair a burnin. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Navel Fuzz

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Erkle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in love with Sundog, aren't you? Sorry but he doesn't hang out on the gay threads begging for attention like you do. Better luck next time, Sugar.
Sun Puppy everyone knows you're a toofless welfare drawing son of your brother and mother love

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Your mom made a mistake too. She should have gotten a total abortion instead of only removing your brain.
Navel Fuzz wrote:
<quoted text>Dave made a mistake, you don't have a weiner, if you did your old lady wouldn't stray so bad would she pup?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Everyone?

Awwww....you have other idiots in your pocket, don't you?
Navel Fuzz wrote:
<quoted text>Sun Puppy everyone knows you're a toofless welfare drawing son of your brother and mother love

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text> Honey I heard some of his "offspring" looked a little "funny". Everytime he sees that ole mule in the field he runs so fast you could smell hair a burnin. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
It's a regular competition now. Gay Dave and Navel Fuzz have to fight over the same mule. I guess that's a hillbilly blood sport.
1 post removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Pam Sux wrote:
Nice try Pam.Up to your same old tricks flooding the forum with your twisted alters.Lets see here,Sundog512,Navel Fuzz,Erkle.Pam Thompson you have got to be the loneliest individual to ever troll a topix.I really feel sorry for you Hagatha May/Pam.You know take a bath,learn some people skills you may actually be able to go out in the general public every now and then.
Possum, you are the one with the "old tricks" because thats all you can get are the old ones. You sound fascinated with this "Pam". Don't tell me you are also a dyke!!!! Yes you are right possum, everyone who disagrees with you is one and the same. You are truly pathetic. Were you born with a coathanger wrapped around one ear? Would not surprise me. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you are the one with the "old tricks" because thats all you can get are the old ones. You sound fascinated with this "Pam". Don't tell me you are also a dyke!!!! Yes you are right possum, everyone who disagrees with you is one and the same. You are truly pathetic. Were you born with a coathanger wrapped around one ear? Would not surprise me. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
LOL.

Be careful. They are going to invoke the name of Jesus soon.

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Be careful. They are going to invoke the name of Jesus soon.
It doesn't take Jesus to light your way, Slick. You and Nagatha keep displaying prime examples of supreme stupidity, all on by yourselves. That more than likely will supply great amusement to the masses for eons to come.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Were you tying to sound stupid, or does that just come natural to you, Skeeter?
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take Jesus to light your way, Slick. You and Nagatha keep displaying prime examples of supreme stupidity, all on by yourselves. That more than likely will supply great amusement to the masses for eons to come.
Pam Sux

Kerteminde, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you are the one with the "old tricks" because thats all you can get are the old ones. You sound fascinated with this "Pam". Don't tell me you are also a dyke!!!! Yes you are right possum, everyone who disagrees with you is one and the same. You are truly pathetic. Were you born with a coathanger wrapped around one ear? Would not surprise me. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hag/Pam I do not know how I've missed this before in your ranting raving posts but now i understand it perfectly.The time of night you are online ranting is after you have been drinking all day and by the time you get on topix you are dog drunk.Thats why you keep going on with all your stupidity because in your mind it sounds so smart.Hag/Pam lay off the bottle and then play on topix when you understand more what you are talking about.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Pam Sux wrote:
<quoted text>Hag/Pam I do not know how I've missed this before in your ranting raving posts but now i understand it perfectly.The time of night you are online ranting is after you have been drinking all day and by the time you get on topix you are dog drunk.Thats why you keep going on with all your stupidity because in your mind it sounds so smart.Hag/Pam lay off the bottle and then play on topix when you understand more what you are talking about.
She changed her name to Hogzilla.

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
Were you tying to sound stupid, or does that just come natural to you, Skeeter?
<quoted text>
I'll always bow to yours & Nagatha's natural ability in that regard, blind dog.

If you wish to back her stupidity, that's entirely up to you. But just to get on here and bash an entire region, when there are plenty of good people in it that work for their living? And to get on a thread, that was based about two men who were doing just THAT ... when they lost their lives? It's really appalling to me, how people can actually be that inconsiderate to the family & friends of those two men. And of course, that wasn't despicable enough. Then she went after coal miners? Really? I'm just taking a wild guess here, but I bet they pay their taxes just like the rest of us that work. Their job, still provide some people with electricity to this very day. It's not just a job, but a necessity right now. Coal is needed for many things, still. It helps make the steel for cars, and buildings just to name another. So why bother to bash them? It defies logic. And it is just seemingly, a pathetic attempt to draw attention to herself.

It just boggles the mind why the Good Lord sees fit to create perfectly good skin, and then just let it go to waste on certain people that apparently, will not ever think about anyone but themselves. But have fun with your region bashing. Do expect to get a hard time for your questionable habits, by those of us that feel the need to occasionally. Personally, I believe I've wasted more time on this nonsense already, that what was deserved.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you will, Bill Dummy. Bowing is all your know.
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>If you wish to back her stupidity, that's entirely up to you.
Of course it is, Bill Dummy. It's always up to me.
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text> But just to get on here and bash an entire region, when there are plenty of good people in it that work for their living? And to get on a thread, that was based about two men who were doing just THAT ... when they lost their lives? It's really appalling to me, how people can actually be that inconsiderate to the family & friends of those two men.
Ummmm....Willie Boi, this thread went off the rails a long time ago. So if you are attempting to blame that on me, then you are barking up the wrong tree.
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>And of course, that wasn't despicable enough. Then she went after coal miners? Really? I'm just taking a wild guess here, but I bet they pay their taxes just like the rest of us that work. Their job, still provide some people with electricity to this very day.
Why are you talking to me about your problems with her? Take up your issues with her and stop wasting my time.
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text> It's not just a job, but a necessity right now. Coal is needed for many things, still. It helps make the steel for cars, and buildings just to name another. So why bother to bash them? It defies logic. And it is just seemingly, a pathetic attempt to draw attention to herself.
It just boggles the mind why the Good Lord sees fit to create perfectly good skin, and then just let it go to waste on certain people that apparently, will not ever think about anyone but themselves.
Take it up with her.
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>But have fun with your region bashing. Do expect to get a hard time for your questionable habits, by those of us that feel the need to occasionally.
Feel free to do as you wish, Bill. I was born in Mercer and grew up in McDowell.
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I believe I've wasted more time on this nonsense already, that what was deserved.
Yes, you most likely have.
Hagatha May

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Possums I like to lick cat butts and eat cat turds.
xxx

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

?
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wish to back her stupidity, that's entirely up to you. But just to get on here and bash an entire region, when there are plenty of good people in it that work for their living? And to get on a thread, that was based about two men who were doing just THAT ... when they lost their lives? It's really appalling to me, how people can actually be that inconsiderate to the family & friends of those two men. And of course, that wasn't despicable enough. Then she went after coal miners? Really? I'm just taking a wild guess here, but I bet they pay their taxes just like the rest of us that work. Their job, still provide some people with electricity to this very day. It's not just a job, but a necessity right now. Coal is needed for many things, still. It helps make the steel for cars, and buildings just to name another. So why bother to bash them? It defies logic. And it is just seemingly, a pathetic attempt to draw attention to herself.
It just boggles the mind why the Good Lord sees fit to create perfectly good skin, and then just let it go to waste on certain people that apparently, will not ever think about anyone but themselves. But have fun with your region bashing. Do expect to get a hard time for your questionable habits, by those of us that feel the need to occasionally. Personally, I believe I've wasted more time on this nonsense already, that what was deserved.
Possum, grow up, we are not on the school play yard and choosing sides. You are so infantile. And as far as you and your arrogant attitude,check it in at the outhouse possum. Who the hell died and left you in charge of anything? You seem to think that if others do not believe as you do they are all wrong and not worthy. Well, possum, I've stepped over better than you on my way to the fair. And since your little mind is "boggled" over what the Lord sees fit possum, try this,your mind should be "boggled" over the fact that the lord has seen fit for the hillbillies to procreate and continue on their path to drug abuse,obesity,ignorance and welfare dependance. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, grow up, we are not on the school play yard and choosing sides. You are so infantile. And as far as you and your arrogant attitude,check it in at the outhouse possum. Who the hell died and left you in charge of anything? You seem to think that if others do not believe as you do they are all wrong and not worthy. Well, possum, I've stepped over better than you on my way to the fair. And since your little mind is "boggled" over what the Lord sees fit possum, try this,your mind should be "boggled" over the fact that the lord has seen fit for the hillbillies to procreate and continue on their path to drug abuse,obesity,ignorance and welfare dependance. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Possums The Lord saw fit to bless me with a coochie so big that when I do my Great Danes they don't even knot up in me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of3,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bickmore Discussions

Search the Bickmore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 5 hr The NEW Jimmy Love 5,631
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr The NEW Jimmy Love 43,248
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Paul Masley 63
find lo ve free here! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hai Odegard 1
Anybody know James J. Ramsey (Jan '10) Apr '13 His Pimp 8
james e king (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunny falling rock 1
CONSOL to lay off 500 miners , but who is to bl... (Dec '09) May '12 stupidpeople 112
•••

Freeze Warning for Clay County was issued at April 16 at 3:54AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bickmore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bickmore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE