Carver mourns slain teen

Carver mourns slain teen

There are 17 comments on the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer story from Mar 3, 2006, titled Carver mourns slain teen. In it, Columbus Ledger-Enquirer reports that:

The death of one of their own was felt Thursday by Carver High students. Tequan DeCarlos Pace, 15, felled by a pistol bullet as he sat in a car at a tire store off of Victory Drive shortly after school ended on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

jasmine

Roswell, GA

#1 Mar 23, 2006
Hulio was so cool we loved him and i cry all the time wishing he was here i feel for his mom hope the best for all of you.
jatasha

Rapid City, SD

#2 May 9, 2006
hulieo was a nice person and he was also a leader and he was also handsome he never tryed to be like anybody he was his selfi just want to say he will be truly missed. R.I.P.
TEQUAN DEL'CARLOS PACE
A.K.A.
HULLIE
B.K.A.
HULIEO
LATOYA P

Rapid City, SD

#3 May 9, 2006
hulieo was a gentlemen he was also cute and he was his self he will be missed
barbara williams

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 May 11, 2006
yo man hulieo was a nice man he waz like my big bro and i miss him alot and i hope in heaven look in ova me. the night b4 he died we waz just talkin about how his 16th party waz goin to b but now it wont be. hulieo if u were still here i will still be gettin in truble in class. he made me laugh wen i waz sad. to his family i wish u all the best.
Tequan Del'Carlos Pace
A.K.A.
HULLIE
B.K.A
HULIEO
DUB BOI 4LIFE ****MUCH LUV TO U 4RM YO LIL SIS BB****
barbara williams

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 May 11, 2006
YO MAN HLIEO WAZ MY BEST RIEND. HE WAS MORE LIKE MY BIG BRO. AND I HATE DAT THIZ HAPPENED TO A NICE PERSON LIKE YOU I WISH I COULD SEE HIS SMILE AND HERE HIM GET IN TROUBLE SOMETIMES FROM MAKIN ME LAUGH LOLL TO THE GREIVING FAMILY I WISH YOU THE BEST AND STAY STRONG MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL. I AM STILL GOING TO MAKE YOU PROUD SEE YOU AROUND SOMEDAY...
A.K.A
HULLIE
B.K.A
HULIEO ****MUCH LOVE TO YOU BIG BRO****
lakeya hill

Rockville, MD

#6 Jun 28, 2006
my lil cuz was more than just a friend he was family. and our family misses him dearly,his smile since of humor and most of all him so we will maintain strong on the behalf of taquan.
yo cuz esha

Lexington, TN

#8 Jul 6, 2006
hulieo was my big cuz and my bigganigga i will always remember us spending the night down auntie house, staying up all night when we all knew we had to go to church. but i will never forget the way hulieo made me laugh when i was sad or just feeling blue. so what i'm trying to say is Hulieo you will never be forgotten~yo cuz iesha lockhart aka esha
LUV YA!!!!!!!!!!
calvin coulon

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jul 6, 2006
a homeboy i could remember when we was little just playn fightn we had our up and downs put we let it go as we got older i missed da days when we be n lunch and just start haven fun telln jokes and stuff. but i would never for get da last word u said 2 me "a coulon(last name)see u tomorrow same time same place doin the same thing haven fun".
i'll see u one day again and we gone do the same thing have fun and jank and stuff.
to i see u again homeboy love and i miss u
farley president 4life
dub boii 4life
B-roc

Flowery Branch, GA

#10 Sep 16, 2006
We miss u alot we all do u was my boy always man to everybody but u will always be remember in my heart and all da others u kne but i miss ya man always.
B-roc

Flowery Branch, GA

#11 Sep 16, 2006
we all miss ya man always everybody who was in da marshal movers miss ya. u was like a lil brother to me and i was ya big brother and we use to play fight all da time but u will always be in my here wit my lil brother 4 life.
Sonya Pace

Columbus, GA

#12 Jan 4, 2007
jasmine wrote:
Hulio was so cool we loved him and i cry all the time wishing he was here i feel for his mom hope the best for all of you.
Thank you so much for your concerns and he will be missed so very much I don't know how often I wish that he was still here.
Sonya Pace

Columbus, GA

#13 Jan 4, 2007
jatasha wrote:
hulieo was a nice person and he was also a leader and he was also handsome he never tryed to be like anybody he was his selfi just want to say he will be truly missed. R.I.P.
TEQUAN DEL'CARLOS PACE
A.K.A.
HULLIE
B.K.A.
HULIEO
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I AM SORRY THAT IT TOOK THIS LONG FOR ME READ YOUR COMMENTS BUT I HAVE BEEN IN TERRIBLE STATE OF MIND EVERY SINCE THIS HAS HAPPENED BUT YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT HIM HE WAS AN ORIGINAL HE WAS HIMSELF AND I LOVED THAT ABOUT HIM.
DaVon

Lawrenceville, GA

#14 Jun 12, 2007
hulieo was my boy a man i miss ya i think about ya everyday man it dont seem like u gone
tramell pace

Gainesville, GA

#15 Jun 27, 2007
hulieo was my brother abd he will be truly missed so think u for your good comments and you love and generosity
Baby G

Detroit, MI

#17 Aug 12, 2007
yea man hulieo was my my dawg i loved um 2 death i cry everytime a new school year starts knowing that he aint gon b at lunch 2 have me laughin
Taneel Smith

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2007
I never really knew "Hulieo", but he and my little brother were friends. I wish that I would have met him before such a devestating event took place. I know how it feels to lose a loved one. The death of family hurts so bad, but no one experiences the pain felt by a mother. I wish you the best Ms. Pace. Keep looking towards the hills, and be Blessed!
Tenesha

Columbus, GA

#19 Jul 25, 2013
Its seven yrs later n i still think about hulieo. U r truly missed n the memories that ur family n friends have of u will never die. U live on in our hearts n minds. RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bibb City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 6 hr GEORGIA 823
News Columbus driving has its quirks 18 hr Trevor 4
Mayors tattoos 18 hr Anonymous 4
Word Association (May '15) Wed Will Dockery 411
Obama's Dystopian Society May 20 Anonymous 3
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) May 20 Isabelle 3,162
News Asheville Art Talk: Matt Tommey, not A typical ... May 19 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bibb City Mortgages