karen

Clarksville, TN

#1 Jan 9, 2010
she was my best friend in school and i moved away and lost touch with her and would really like to find her she use to live up honey camp if any one knows let me know
Friend

Macon, GA

#2 Jan 24, 2010
she is married now...not sure where she lives or anything but I think she still visits honeycamp ever now and again...
karen

Anderson, SC

#3 Jan 25, 2010
thank you if you find out any more let me know
i would really like to get in touch with her i havent seen her in 10 or 11 years i was 16 when i got married and moved away and that was the last time i saw her and i have been thinkin of her alot lately .
Friend

Jackson, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2010
I am thinking she is livin in Pikeville Ky whenever and if I do I will tell her a Karen is looking for her.
karen

Anderson, SC

#5 Jan 26, 2010
do by any chance know her husbands name or her new last name
her uncle

Printer, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2010
she works at poppajohns in pikeville.shes married to donnie keene....
karen

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2010
tell her i tried to call her at work but she would not come to the phone but they dint ask me my name . i relly would like to talk to her she was my best firend in school tell i have a myspace page and face book she can leave me a message or let me know how i can get in touch with hwr thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bevinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Short (Apr '11) 23 hr wanting_answer 15
Joe at McDowell ARH Sun Running 1
Leighana Mullins Feb 17 Lilbuggygirl 1
whos doing suboxone in mcroberts (Apr '13) Feb 16 Rehabilitatedtraf... 11
Drug Tests for SSI recipients (Apr '11) Feb 15 vapeNparkour 28
Jessica Osborne (Jul '16) Feb 15 Josh y 6
Drug trailer in Frasures Creek Feb 14 Frasure Hood 1

Bevinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance