First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hum

West Liberty, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2009
Has anyone noticed how shes always in everyones business and thinks shes hot sh*t? Well she IS sh*t but we all know that.. I dislike her and shes to chicken sh*t to fight anyone . She runs her mouth on here but thats all she can do. I heard when she does fight she dont fight fair . she brings weapons and then STILL runs from people..can you say LOW LIFE?
RACHEAL PAIGE

Irvine, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2009
u truly are stupid who ever u are! i don't give a fu** to fight anyone or to get my ass kicked. i don't put my nose in anyone's bussiness. i got enough problems of my own. post your name on here. it looks to me like u are the true pus**!!!!
RACHEAL PAIGE

Irvine, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2009
please post your name. i would love 2 know who u are and what i have done 2 u but i am always out in hi hat and bryant branch. please come to me with this shit and quit being a pu*** and if this is Myra Moore I got one for u as well bi***
Racheal Paige

Irvine, KY

#4 Aug 19, 2009
and on my best friend jamies page u said u were gonna kick my ass-looks like u are the pussy hidin behind a computer talking sh** because i promise i am not hard to find. i don't pack any weapons with me and don't give a fu** to fight anyone. if u kick my ass it won't be the first time its been done. anytime anywhere just let me know!!!!!!!!!!
just2letyouknow

Pikeville, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2009
Im pretty sure its Amanda Mullins writing this, im her sisters freind and I seen it on her computer, just to let you know, you know who I am, Im ur long distance cuz...
omg

West Liberty, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2009
Well thats funny because its ME . And i will beat you to death as soon as i see you out. You wont know who i am until I'm in your face. And by that time your eyes will be half swelled together anyway. So , i will see you soon .
Racheal

Jackson, KY

#7 Aug 19, 2009
I seen Amanda Mullins the other day and she walked up and gave me a hug. I don't know who you are but i got eyes in the back of my head. i promise if u swell my eyes together by sucker punching me u pu*** u will have 2 do it every time u see me. Go ahead and sucker punch me u won't be able to come out of your house for the rest of your life cuz if i have to pay ppl i will see to it that every time u are seen out the same thing will be done to u. Let me know who u are and we will fight this out fair like we should!!! and thanks for the info long distance cuz but i still can't figure out who u are
Racheal

Jackson, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2009
omg wrote:
Well thats funny because its ME . And i will beat you to death as soon as i see you out. You wont know who i am until I'm in your face. And by that time your eyes will be half swelled together anyway. So , i will see you soon .
if this is u Amanda u seen me at Comptons market the other day and didn't do shit!!!!!!
Racheal Paige

Irvine, KY

#9 Aug 21, 2009
I have got a pretty good idea who u are posting this sh** on here now after I got a tip from a good friend on something that you said and you posting this on here in Bevinsville only makes it look more like who I am thinkin so if this is u B.T. OR M.M I am waiting on u even though it wasn't me that done the shit!!! Like I said anytime anyplace.
OMG

West Liberty, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2009
You really have no freakin clue do you ? Do you really have that many people that hates your skanky guts? That you have to get on here and name every single person that you even know? Like i said before . you are still very wrong on who i am. And you will find that out soon enough!
Rach N

West Liberty, KY

#11 Aug 22, 2009
Hey girl dont worry about those fools. You know people around here , they dont even have to know you to start stuff. I Havnt seen you in forever. You been doing ok?
Racheal Paige

Verona, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2009
Rach N wrote:
Hey girl dont worry about those fools. You know people around here , they dont even have to know you to start stuff. I Havnt seen you in forever. You been doing ok?
I'm good as always!!!! I aint worried about these fake a** bit**** at all. They sure the fu** don't scare me. All this person is is a pus**. I mean really to admit that you are going to walk up and sucker punch someone. CAN YOU SAY LOW LIFE SKANK!!!
Racheal Paige

Verona, KY

#13 Aug 22, 2009
OMG wrote:
You really have no freakin clue do you ? Do you really have that many people that hates your skanky guts? That you have to get on here and name every single person that you even know? Like i said before . you are still very wrong on who i am. And you will find that out soon enough!
Baby trust me there are more out there that love me than hate me I PROMISE. And obviously I am not findin out soon enough cuz u r still hidin behind your computer. I wanna get this done and over with so put a time and place on here and I promise I'll be there bi***!!!!!!!
Rach

West Liberty, KY

#14 Aug 22, 2009
LMAO Yea i seen that.Shows right there they dont have the guts to come straight to your face. LOW LIEFS Racheal. Theres allot that show there ugly head on this site!
Racheal Paige

Jackson, KY

#15 Aug 25, 2009
No more comments when u see that people are starting to take up for me?????????? Told ya I was loved and I love ya back Rach Newsome.
Rach

West Liberty, KY

#16 Aug 25, 2009
No Prob Girl.!!Funny how they run when they see theres 2 Rach's LOL. Shame these chickin sh*ts Wanna Start crap.
Racheal Paige

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Aug 28, 2009
This is 2 u Amanda Mullins Hall--me and Jamie have figured out that it is you that has started this on both of us. Every bad comment that has been wrote about the both of us has showed up Teaberry and when Jamie came to your house and used your computer to take up for herself what do u know it showed up Teaberry as well. Jamie does alot for u for u to say shit about her. And as far as whipping my ass baby girl I would kick your ass with both hands tied around my back. Hell Stacey Stanley kicked your ass. You are such a PUS**. You can start shit about me on here but when I saw u out you hugged me and acted like u were my best friend. If u know what is best u will leave my name out of your mouth. I know that you were hurt in that wreck and I would hate to fight with someone who is physically and mentally disabled but I will if u don't leave me alone!!!
lamo

Pikeville, KY

#18 Aug 28, 2009
stacy stanley did kick her ass lmao
Jame Martin

Louisa, KY

#19 Sep 12, 2009
I love you Rach, everybody is just mad cause there man wants to fuck you and they know it. But like you said they are to big of a PU**y to tell who they really are and we know who it is and i got your back no matter what!!!!! call me girl
racheal paige

Verona, KY

#21 Sep 13, 2009
Racheal Paige wrote:
This is 2 u Amanda Mullins Hall--me and Jamie have figured out that it is you that has started this on both of us. Every bad comment that has been wrote about the both of us has showed up Teaberry and when Jamie came to your house and used your computer to take up for herself what do u know it showed up Teaberry as well. Jamie does alot for u for u to say shit about her. And as far as whipping my ass baby girl I would kick your ass with both hands tied around my back. Hell Stacey Stanley kicked your ass. You are such a PUS**. You can start shit about me on here but when I saw u out you hugged me and acted like u were my best friend. If u know what is best u will leave my name out of your mouth. I know that you were hurt in that wreck and I would hate to fight with someone who is physically and mentally disabled but I will if u don't leave me alone!!!
Amanda if u say that it wasn't u that started this shit then I will be woman enough to sy I am dorry. U would be the same way if everyone was tellin u that stuff. But the comment u made about my husband was way out of line. u hve no idea what hell i have been through an I hopre u never have to find out. But if it wasn't u my bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bevinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Cieslak Mon Nedsforktoo 2
fat daddys food (Jun '11) Sun Tiger 29
Brandi Brown (Sep '13) Sun lol 10
Complaining Sat PraiseTheLord 18
free puppy Apr 25 abcd1234 1
Garrett Music Forum (Mar '13) Apr 23 Musikologist 7
Poll who thinks luther an dickie are rats (Jul '09) Apr 23 Good friend 167
More from around the web

Bevinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE