Anyone know about Boukakuan Japanese ...

Anyone know about Boukakuan Japanese Tea House and Garden?

Posted in the Beverly Forum

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#1 Feb 7, 2014
I've been planning to go for a tea ceremony with a couple friends, and they left it up to me to find the place to do it, since I'm the only one of us who's ever been to one before. I found this place in Bordentown, but I can't find any reviews for it. Figured I'd post on here and see if anyone's ever been there or heard anything about it. Meanwhile I guess I'll try to find time to go and check the place out myself.
Rice Cracker

Willingboro, NJ

#2 Mar 21, 2014
Nihongo wo shaberemasu ka. Shabereru nara ii tokoro ga Philadelphia ni aru n desu ga...

Riverton, NJ

#3 Mar 21, 2014
Keigo wo tsukawanai nara Nihongo ga chotto dekimasu ga, Philadelphia ha chotto... motto chikai tokoro no hou ga ii kamoshirenai. Watashi no yuujin ha New Jersey ni taizai shitai.
Rice Cracker

Riverton, NJ

#4 Mar 23, 2014
Taizai? Harukosan no tomodachi ga New Jersey kara kimasen ka.
Rice Cracker

Riverton, NJ

#5 Mar 23, 2014
Taizai? Harukosan no tomodachi ga New Jersey kara kimasen ka.

Riverton, NJ

#6 Mar 23, 2014
tte iu ka... eeto... New Jersey kara detakunai...??? watashi ga bunpou ha heta desu.@_@ motto benkyou shinakuchaikenai n desu. Tokorode watashi no yuujin ha nihongo ga zenzen shaberarenai

Riverton, NJ

#7 Mar 23, 2014
Look I get that you want to test my ability and all, but I am mediocre at best and it's kinda weird having full conversations in romaji. since this forum doesn't post in any kana or kanji... Do you know a place in there area or not? Because Boukakuan was a total bust.
Rice Cracker

Willingboro, NJ

#8 Mar 25, 2014
Well there's Chanoyu in Princeton. It's very nice, very simple and they offer lessons on properly holding a tea ceremony, which would be beneficial for your friends if they don't know much about it.

Riverton, NJ

#9 Mar 27, 2014
Thanks a lot. It seems very nice based on the website. I've organized with my friends and I'm bringing them for a lesson next week.

Riverton, NJ

#10 Apr 4, 2014
My friends and I went the other day and we had a blast! Everyone was very friendly and there was no issue with my friends not knowing anything. It was perfect right down to the dango snacks. Chanoyu ni tsuite oshietekurete hontou ni doumo arigatou gozaimasu! Seriously dude. Thanks!
Rice Cracker

Willingboro, NJ

#11 Apr 7, 2014
Mondai nai. I'm glad to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Nov 29 Twin Hills Resident 907
3 from willingboro break into school 2 are 12 y... Nov 14 Crack Corn 2
Burlington Twp hang outs and memorable places (... (Jun '08) Nov 10 JMH 150
Willingboro shots fired Hancock ln. Oct '16 bill 1
Willingboro man shot Sep '16 bill 1
4th shooting in willingboro in a week W.T.F!!!! Sep '16 bill 1
Willingboro police investigate 3rd shopting in ... Sep '16 bill 1

Beverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Mortgages