W'boro man run over by his brother on...

W'boro man run over by his brother on purpose!

Posted in the Beverly Forum

The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#1 Mar 16, 2014
Carlos

Willingboro, NJ

#2 Mar 16, 2014
That dude owes me $50 bucks, guess I'll never see that money. smh
bill

Stratford, NJ

#3 Mar 16, 2014
It is willingboro so no real surprise. Shootings, robberies, gang activity bad schools etc.
Shame it was a nice town back in the 60's and 70's.

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Way back, those two brothers stole my mom's purse... XD They didn't expect her to chase them down and drag them home by their ears and lecture them like she did XD... Those two were always getting in out of trouble for as long as I've known them... though I've never known them to do anything as extreme as this... Then again we weren't at all that close. They were just classmates to my older sister and cousin back in middle and high school... Rumor mill's been saying that Lee and Lao had a huge falling out a while back, and this whole thing was over some girl... The rumor mill has also been saying that Lao's been somewhat unstable and has been to see a therapist for some reason or another... but the rumor mill tend to be exaggerated, so who knows what happend. Too bad about Lee though, I heard from my cousin that he died this morning.
John

Runnemede, NJ

#5 Mar 20, 2014
Lol, you cant make this stuff up!! My brothers and I fought, cussed at each other and got rough, but to RUN OVER your own flesh and blood with a car? Sounds like these two belong on the Jerry Springer show!
bill

Wilmington, DE

#6 Mar 21, 2014
I just read that the guy died. Just another murder in North Camden or South Trenton just don't call the place Willingboro OK. I have fond memories of the place before the fall of this town.
I really enjoy all the lame ass excuses for anti social acts done by these aspiring rappers and unlicenced pharmacists.
This town is one of the wealthiest majority black towns in N.J. Shame on you for destroying it.
Rice Cracker

Willingboro, NJ

#7 Mar 25, 2014
I wonder what happened to make brothers fall out like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Wed Yet Another Resident 956
Millbrook Mustangs Apr 23 ghhghgg 4
Old Murder (Feb '08) Apr 17 Tony 42
KKK in CINNAMINSON Apr 13 Jerseyboy for Life 3
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr 12 susiiemom 329
News Riverside, NJ Council Passes Illegal Immigrant ... (Jul '06) Apr 5 Riverside resident 177
How is Hawthorne Park now? Mar '17 NYtoNJ 1

Beverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Mortgages