DO NOT SHOP at Bottom Dollar

DO NOT SHOP at Bottom Dollar

Posted in the Beverly Forum

Pathmark associates

Wayne, PA

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Ignorant and mean workers. NO union NO meetcutters NO free bags NO double coupons NO specials NO samples NO magazines NO condoms NO plantains NO Jane Parker fruit cake
piggy banks fly

Washington, DC

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Bottom Dollar Food has great meat values, super helpful staff, honors ALL manufacturer coupons, has EXCLUSIVE online coupons, has only the best selling HBA for one dollar, and has ingredients to make your own FRUIT CAKE, cheaper than buying a high price FRUIT CAKE baked in CANADA.
Eastseminole

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 20, 2012
No unions and no condums, eh? LOLOLOLOL

Does that mean that when the unions screw you, you might get pregnant?

LOL

The only thing that should be important is the quality of the merchandise and the price- the rest is BS

Since: Apr 12

Glassboro, NJ

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Bottom Dollar is my go-to place if I feel like cheaply reliving my childhood. They have cream soda, and those little kool-aid bottles (you know the soft ones that are oddly satisfying to chew on afterwards lol probably bad for your teeth though, wouldn't recomend it.)... and the cheapest priced Ramen I've seen in my area.(Essential for the college student ramen budget. lol.) Also, I haven't come across any problems with the workers in the store near me... but I can't speak for all of them. They don't have free bags, but you are perfectly allowed to take any empty boxes you find around the store to carry things in. It's like Aldi :). and the lack of specials... have you seen some of their prices... it's a wonder they don't go bankrupt. and I don't know about the double coupons but the coupons I do get are pretty good. However, cheaper price generally means cheaper quality. If there are certain products that you tend to be picky about, it'd probably be best to avoid the store brand of it, no matter how nice the price looks.

lol funny thing though... they don't sell condoms but they do have pregnancy tests. They're shelved right next to the pads and tampons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 from willingboro break into school 2 are 12 y... 16 hr bill 1
Willingboro residents hold talks on multiple sh... Fri bill 6
2 from willingboro arrested with machine pistol... Aug 25 bill 1
Man shot in willingboro Aug 25 bill 1
News Con man ordered to pay $60,000 in restitution (Apr '11) Aug 22 Simone Stewart 2
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Aug 15 Reluctant Resident 899
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Aug 13 latashac 324

Beverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Mortgages