Beverly fills 2 vacant seats on City ...

Beverly fills 2 vacant seats on City Council

There are 4 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Beverly fills 2 vacant seats on City Council. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

“I'll talk to the devil if it will help Beverly.”

Members of the City Council have unanimously selected Republicans Michael Heifet and Mark Schwedes to fill vacant council seats. via PhillyBurbs.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

moving soon

AOL

#1 May 31, 2008
What is wrong with Beverly, Nj? is the town rundown with drugs and gangs or just small and in need of development? IS the PHA there bad I heard it will be torn down soon??
Andrew Schwartz

AOL

#2 Jun 1, 2008
Considering the gangs hangout in Beverly, NJ on a Saturday night is the fire department, that says something .... about who and about what?
Barbara Cookie

AOL

#3 Jun 1, 2008
Beverly just cannot even get the basics correct and they are trying to attract homeowners, businesses...to a rundown town of maybe 3,000?

Ironically, as you exit off of Route 130 South onto Beverly Road...(fasten your seat belt)...when you reach the "Welcome to Beverly" sign a couple miles down, the name of Beverly Road becomes Warren Street!

`/Let's start at the very beginning
`/a very good place to start...
Is Beverly NJ really bad

AOL

#4 Jun 2, 2008
I've already heard that the school system is bad. What about gang violence? Are there many shootings and robberies in the area what about Edgewater Park? is it just as bad. If there are only 3000 people in the town Are these people causing the problems from the public housing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The dissapearance of Celina Mays 12 of Willingb... Sep 16 Dude 4
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Sep 16 I got em something 1,050
News Paterson bust finds pot, cocaine, cash in apart... Sep 4 Bonnie23 2
Old Murder (Feb '08) Aug '17 chimera 48
News Maulaine Noel-Jeune, 37, Roselle (Jul '07) Jun '17 Christine 10
Millbrook Mustangs Apr '17 ghhghgg 4
KKK in CINNAMINSON (Feb '17) Apr '17 Jerseyboy for Life 3

Beverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Mortgages