Savage beat down in Mt. Holly for hon...

Savage beat down in Mt. Holly for honking horn

Posted in the Beverly Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#1 Nov 7, 2013
Bluegrass Dew

Erlanger, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2013
They should of opened the door, dragged him to the curb and beat the living shyt out of him. I can't stand azzholes who use the horn just to annoy the fu#k out of people. If you're doing this in front of a church during a funeral service, you deserve your azz whooped.
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#3 Nov 9, 2013
Bluegrass Dew wrote:
They should of opened the door, dragged him to the curb and beat the living shyt out of him. I can't stand azzholes who use the horn just to annoy the fu#k out of people. If you're doing this in front of a church during a funeral service, you deserve your azz whooped.
Take a good look at the people milling about. Do they looked to be dressed for a funeral/church? They are wearing the standard inner-city thug outfit baggy pants and all.
Bluegrass Dew

Erlanger, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2013
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a good look at the people milling about. Do they looked to be dressed for a funeral/church? They are wearing the standard inner-city thug outfit baggy pants and all.
Is there some type of written rule for what someone wears to a damn funeral? The same type of azzhole who blows his horn in front of the church is the same azzwipe who cuts off the procession on the highway because he lacks respect and deserves that beating.

Do that sh!t at a funeral I'm attending and watch how quick I re-arrange your fu%king face!
The Man

Pennsauken, NJ

#5 Nov 9, 2013
"Is there some type of written rule for what someone wears to a damn funeral?" No there most certainly isn't. Just like there is no law/rule against wearing your pants low and having your dirty ass underwear hanging out when applying for a job. Some people do it every day and wonder why society avoids them.
"The same type of azzhole who blows his horn in front of the church is the same azzwipe who cuts off the procession on the highway because he lacks respect and deserves that beating."
Since you have already mentioned "written rules" is there a written rule or law against blowing your horn in front of a church?
And perhaps it may interest you to now that all rules of the road apply to funeral processions. That is right they legally aren't allowed to run red lights and such.
"Do that sh!t at a funeral I'm attending and watch how quick I re-arrange your fu%king face!"
I guess those who have an intellect use it. Those who don't rely on unconventional means to try and get their point across.
John

Sicklerville, NJ

#6 Nov 9, 2013
Good thing it was caught on video. Now every one of those THUGS will be identified and the victim in that car will be living large when he sues them for assault and battery, plus emotional damages.
I have to say know that area very well and on Sundays when I pass by there, that church has deacons that put a PORTABLE Pedestrian-Xing sign in the middle of the road, and then remove it after church. It's not a state sanctioned Ped-crossing and there are NO painted lines on the street or other warning signs, and the church attendees cross over right into traffic with their nose in the air. I've had two very close calls and I think the twp. should do something about it because clearly traffic has the right of way there.
Musique pro Animus

Riverton, NJ

#8 Nov 10, 2013
The Man wrote:
"Is there some type of written rule for what someone wears to a damn funeral?" No there most certainly isn't. Just like there is no law/rule against wearing your pants low and having your dirty ass underwear hanging out when applying for a job. Some people do it every day and wonder why society avoids them.
"The same type of azzhole who blows his horn in front of the church is the same azzwipe who cuts off the procession on the highway because he lacks respect and deserves that beating."
Since you have already mentioned "written rules" is there a written rule or law against blowing your horn in front of a church?
And perhaps it may interest you to now that all rules of the road apply to funeral processions. That is right they legally aren't allowed to run red lights and such.
"Do that sh!t at a funeral I'm attending and watch how quick I re-arrange your fu%king face!"
I guess those who have an intellect use it. Those who don't rely on unconventional means to try and get their point across.
Lol unconventional, right...sure...
bill

Glendora, NJ

#9 Nov 10, 2013
John wrote:
Good thing it was caught on video. Now every one of those THUGS will be identified and the victim in that car will be living large when he sues them for assault and battery, plus emotional damages.
I have to say know that area very well and on Sundays when I pass by there, that church has deacons that put a PORTABLE Pedestrian-Xing sign in the middle of the road, and then remove it after church. It's not a state sanctioned Ped-crossing and there are NO painted lines on the street or other warning signs, and the church attendees cross over right into traffic with their nose in the air. I've had two very close calls and I think the twp. should do something about it because clearly traffic has the right of way there.
I don't know why but those inner city folks are real fond of walking into traffic. When I was a little one the first thing I was shown was to look both ways for cars.It would seem that common sense is not very common with these people. Why would you walk in front of a car expecting the driver to slow down?
Don't tell me it isn't an inner-city black thing. It has happened many times.
John

Sicklerville, NJ

#10 Nov 10, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why but those inner city folks are real fond of walking into traffic. When I was a little one the first thing I was shown was to look both ways for cars.It would seem that common sense is not very common with these people. Why would you walk in front of a car expecting the driver to slow down?
Don't tell me it isn't an inner-city black thing. It has happened many times.
I agree Bill. I passed by the same area today and these portable pedestrian crossing signs were in the street with people walking into traffic. The portable signs say "State Law" with a STOP sign in the middle but it's NOT a state law to stop at that place and they are empowering dumb people to risk getting run over. This is not even an intersection so I would like to see the police start ticketing for Jay walking, or else these people need to stop and wait for traffic who have the right of way. It's clear to me that we live in an "entitlement generation" where people take what they want in their arrogance as if the world owes them and revolves around them.

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#11 Nov 10, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Bill. I passed by the same area today and these portable pedestrian crossing signs were in the street with people walking into traffic. The portable signs say "State Law" with a STOP sign in the middle but it's NOT a state law to stop at that place and they are empowering dumb people to risk getting run over. This is not even an intersection so I would like to see the police start ticketing for Jay walking, or else these people need to stop and wait for traffic who have the right of way. It's clear to me that we live in an "entitlement generation" where people take what they want in their arrogance as if the world owes them and revolves around them.
Ugh... don't get me started on the whole "by state law" thing. if those signs are up, crosswalk or no, you have to stop or else it's automatically your fault if someone gets hurts. I go through the same crap on my school campus. When I'm driving through i have to crawl at like 15mph instead of the allowed 25mph because everyone just walks across thinking "whatever... you know you're supposed to be watching out for people crossing" I nearly ran into this chick last week and she had the nerve to flip me off when she ran out in front of me from almost nowhere... I'm mean good lord just think about it... almost 2 tons of metal glass and plastic, verses 150 pounds of soft flesh and bone... which do you think is gonna win? The law just gave people more reason to be stupid...

Riverton, NJ

#12 Nov 10, 2013
Crosswalk issues aside... back to the video... that beating wasn't really much of a savage beat down... I expected far worse than that. Rude guy beeps his horn disrespectfully at a funeral, a couple of stupid guys goes into a tizzy over it and starts yelling at him, things are said since it seems some kind of brief exchange happened before the one guy rages and starts letting punches fly. Another guy also tries to get a punch or two in, their friends, while seeming equally irate, seem to realize these two are going too far and pull them back... police are called, and the rude guy pulls off and away before the police can show up... and now that the incident is over and the funeral as been fully disgraced, people move on... savage beat down... lol your so dramatic. Good way to hook people to read the thread though.
bill

Glendora, NJ

#13 Nov 10, 2013
Let's ask the person in the car if it was a savage beating.

Riverton, NJ

#14 Nov 10, 2013
bill wrote:
Let's ask the person in the car if it was a savage beating.
Apparently not, if he felt well enough to drive off before the police could arrive. Though I think we view the word "savage" in different ways, is where the disconnect is likely stemming from. When I see the word "savage" I expect something far more brutal than this.
bill

Glendora, NJ

#15 Nov 10, 2013
WTF? Do you expect a guy to hang around a bunch of droopy drawer thugs after they beat him?
You are either desensitized to these brutal events or trying to minimize there thuggery.

Riverton, NJ

#16 Nov 10, 2013
Did you not see the nicer church folk checking on the guy afterward? The situation had calmed down and all he had to do was stick with the pastor, bishop, or reverend in charge and the ushers and elders who had sense and avoid stepping on toes until the police arrived... Don't be such a wuss and quit making things bigger than they are. Not every idiot who loses his temper or wheres that hideous fashion is a thug. I may be desensitized, but you are WAY too sensitive.
bill

Runnemede, NJ

#18 Nov 10, 2013
Oh I see so of someone stops the vicious attack that attack means less in your mind?
That pastor did the right thing. Those thugs did the wrong thing. Stop making excuses for criminal acts and join the civililized people who show respect for their fellow man.

Riverton, NJ

#19 Nov 10, 2013
Who said anything about lessening the attack in his mind? And I'm sorry if you think just calling them idiots rather than thugs means I support and condone their actions... This is what I mean by you being over dramatic. Of course he's gonna be antsy and afraid, but that is no excuse. The pastor, was there, calming the situation... If he'd have stayed they would likely have offered him proper sanctuary and separation from the morons, as proper folk should. He would have been able to report things to the police right then and there. If it weren't for the added witness who did stay to keep those morons honest, who knows what kinds of lies they would have told the police since the guy didn't stay to defend himself... At the very least staying nearby to see when the police showed would have been a more logical decision.

I've noticed... You're always acting like I'm defending the opposite side, just because I don't fully agree with yours...There is more than 2 sides to everything... It's a shame you can't see that for yourself.
Musique pro Animus

Riverton, NJ

#20 Nov 10, 2013
bill wrote:
Oh I see so of someone stops the vicious attack that attack means less in your mind?
That pastor did the right thing. Those thugs did the wrong thing. Stop making excuses for criminal acts and join the civililized people who show respect for their fellow man.
U... r such a fa g... There's a specific context and meaning I'm usin da word in... I'm gonna see if u can figure it out...

Riverton, NJ

#21 Nov 11, 2013
Musique pro Animus wrote:
<quoted text>
U... r such a fa g... There's a specific context and meaning I'm usin da word in... I'm gonna see if u can figure it out...
Now you know there's only a couple of ways he'd likely take that, and neither of them are they way I can tell you're using it.
Musique pro Animus

Riverton, NJ

#22 Nov 11, 2013
Haruko57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know there's only a couple of ways he'd likely take that, and neither of them are they way I can tell you're using it.
ur point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willingboro residents hold talks on multiple sh... 18 hr bill 3
News Con man ordered to pay $60,000 in restitution (Apr '11) Mon Simone Stewart 2
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Aug 15 Reluctant Resident 899
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Aug 13 latashac 324
Willingboro man wanted in armed robbery of pizz... Aug 8 bill 1
Willingboro house shot up teen hit by bullet. Aug 6 bill 1
Naked willingboro man threatens, assaults police Jul 30 bill 1

Beverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Mortgages