highland fire dept
firefighter 1

Owensboro, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2012
im so sick and tired of everyone ragging on highland we are working on bettering our dept every day and we are the only dept. not in debt for thousands of dollars for equipt. and we do as good or even a better job as the other depts.and about having to call for help thats what mutual aide is for ,because a vol. depends on his paid job to take care of his family and they would find anyway to fire them so you paid fire depts got it made .We are finally going into debt to have a new station that we can be proud of and have fund raisers to help us ,so if anyone thinks they could do a better job come down and show us and you might be surprised your foot will fit into your mouth and further.
FireProof

AOL

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Let those guys do their job....zip it...
firefighter1

Owensboro, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2012
thanks fireproof im with highland and we work our butts off for the county just like every other fire company but the others dont get put down compared to us but thats ok well keep doing our job and backup al the other depts and even the city when needed like we have.
hose monkey

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2012
You will never get over the years of the Haddocks?
Truth hurts

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2012
firefighter1 wrote:
thanks fireproof im with highland and we work our butts off for the county just like every other fire company but the others dont get put down compared to us but thats ok well keep doing our job and backup al the other depts and even the city when needed like we have.
You say youre just someone on highland but yet you wanna 'pose' like a paid firefighter. Lol youre ridiculous just like 'your' dept. Get over it. Don't be so childish that you hafta stand up for highland on topix. Its JUST topix. You should let your actions and character determine the way people see 'your' dept.
hose monkey

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2012
It will always be the HVFD, Haddock Vol Fire Dept. You will never get over that name and look like Hillbilly's.
smoke

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2012
This dept shouldn't even be there page everyone out in the county for a bunch of junk on fire and then when we arrived on the scene they are pumping off of the neighboring depts pumper what's the deal guys left the whole county open that night for some junk wow
firefighter1

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
You say youre just someone on highland but yet you wanna 'pose' like a paid firefighter. Lol youre ridiculous just like 'your' dept. Get over it. Don't be so childish that you hafta stand up for highland on topix. Its JUST topix. You should let your actions and character determine the way people see 'your' dept.
no im not posing like a paid firefighter but we do the same job as they do without getting paid and proud to be a volunteer i know its just topix but if anybody has anything to say about a fire ept why dont they just come toany of the stations and prove they can do a better job ive have had people ask why volunteer because thats what this country was built on people voulteering to protect it and if it werent for the the vol.fire depts this whole damn county would burn down. andtheir comment was i wouldnt do it unless i got paid. so posing like one no trained like one yes.
HFDLT201

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Any fire dept Tht allows a beaker an a sholar are fuckin idiots. Sholar acts like he's a fireman from ladder 92 an talks to much on the radio an beaker acts likes he's a pumper but he can't pump worth a shit. Hell they dnt have a truck to practice on. They're are all the inbred sons of Henry lamb. Highland is a joke
Mary Fauler

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Sep 4, 2012
I remember a fire many years ago, where 2 children burned to death because there was no volunteer departments in Christian County. The city would not come out into the county. I remember when Highland Volunteer Fire Dept was formed. As for these guys being idiots, they ALL give their time and gas, to make these runs. It's a funny thing that YOU, HFDLT201, can call these guys names and too big of a coward to use your name to post. So what if they talk too much. I do believe that the ECC will tell them to stop if need be. About half of the guys in this department are not able work, but they do jobs in the department that frees up the others to fight the fires. You have no right to slander the department itself or anyone in department. And as far as Henry Lamb goes, He attends all the training and makes every run. The only way you have to right to sit in judgement of anyone, is if you are GOD, and I know for a fact, GOD can handle his job without your help. Have a blessed day.
smoke

United States

#11 Sep 4, 2012
firefighter1 wrote:
<quoted text>no im not posing like a paid firefighter but we do the same job as they do without getting paid and proud to be a volunteer i know its just topix but if anybody has anything to say about a fire ept why dont they just come toany of the stations and prove they can do a better job ive have had people ask why volunteer because thats what this country was built on people voulteering to protect it and if it werent for the the vol.fire depts this whole damn county would burn down. andtheir comment was i wouldnt do it unless i got paid. so posing like one no trained like one yes.
We ARE all the same so why is highland better than any other dept?

And if YOU have anything to say any of the other depts why don't YOU go to them and say it. It goes both ways. So I would suggest that you, beaker, quit talkin shit about other depts or get over the fact that people talk about highland. Having said that, LET YOUR ACTIONS DETERMINE WHAT EVERYONE THINKS OF YOU since everyones opinion is so important to you anyways.
Kozart

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Haddock?????? Bubba Gump
your mom

White Plains, KY

#16 Sep 4, 2012
this is pennys mom how in the lord you think its penny keep your f$$$ing mouth off her cause if you got something to say come to her mom cause all yall got to do is talk s$$t on the computer she havent said nothing
firefighter1

Owensboro, KY

#17 Sep 4, 2012
the only thing i have left to say is highland is no better that anyone else so so find something else to talk about and just keep your comments to yourself and we will keep doing our jobs and hfdlt201 if ignorance is bliss you must be in seventh heaven
classic

Madisonville, KY

#18 Sep 4, 2012
Do you know if you leave this alone it will go away? You guys are all fire fighters why can't you all get alone?
Kozart

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Haddock, Mike and Bubba??????????
smoke

United States

#21 Sep 8, 2012
These people look like a bunch of monkeys running around needs to close the doors maybe in a few years cause they are all old lol oh well city can take there area and it will be covered well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You might be in hoptown if? 45 min lightningmcqueer 157
PennyRoyal center manager 2 hr U mean Henry 22
Motorcycle Fatality Driver? 4 hr NCIC 14
fireman 4 hr Dan 29
Men at Trad 6 hr Becky 31
Novedale steakhouse 6 hr Julie 80
Nude Couple in Great Oaks 8 hr The spooker 6

Beverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance