A girl waves a Mexican flag during ra...

A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,...

There are 4504 comments on the KCBS-TV Los Angeles story from Mar 28, 2006, titled A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,.... In it, KCBS-TV Los Angeles reports that:

LOS ANGELES Los Angeles Unified campuses will be on lockdown Tuesday in hopes of keeping students in school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBS-TV Los Angeles.

hyper diaper

Los Angeles, CA

#5031 Jul 7, 2014
north Montebello love wrote:
<quoted text>I know a chick name Lorena from temple city. She has big boobs. But she is married and has a kid. I still like her boobs. Huh huh huh
I don't know about Temple City, but if you dtivevin the 60' yiu can to East L.A. and get off on Lorena.
Anonymous

West Plains, MO

#5033 Jul 22, 2014
what is this world coming too??

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#5034 Jul 23, 2014
gomerspile1966 wrote:
what is this world coming too??
Hopefully more free-spirited fun like we have on the Westwood campus :)

Go UCLA/LGBT Bruins!
Bruins Are Lame

Maywood, CA

#5035 Aug 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
The kids that came here, very young...those that have done well in school....been good citizens, with zero criminal record....should have an acceptable path thru the citizenship process.....These immigration reforms are all in the Senate's bi-partisan Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill.....which teaparty House republican's refuse to even allow a VOTE......
Let's be a good sport and deport! Lets be a good sport and deport! How about this? Instead of funding FSA rebels let's send illegals. If they survive a 5 year tour of duty in Syria we make them permanent resident aliens for life with no possibility of citizenship. That's a generous offer.

West Hollywood, CA

#5036 Aug 4, 2014
Bruins Are Lame wrote:
<quoted text> Let's be a good sport and deport! Lets be a good sport and deport! How about this? Instead of funding FSA rebels let's send illegals. If they survive a 5 year tour of duty in Syria we make them permanent resident aliens for life with no possibility of citizenship. That's a generous offer.
Well fella, I sort of like that idea of yours. But then again, who will clean the hair off the floor of my salon if we send them all over there :/

Go LGBT Bruins, Go Illegal but Essential Helpers, and yes even Go Lame Sayers!
bottles

Los Angeles, CA

#5037 Aug 9, 2014
Just think of all that poopoo water smelling up the area. Cochino.
walking erectl

United States

#5038 Aug 9, 2014
Please stay away from USC.

West Hollywood, CA

#5039 Aug 12, 2014
walking erectl wrote:
Please stay away from USC.
That may be difficult for this Bruin to do! You see, they have a lot of hunky looking fellas on their football team that we alternative Bruins fantasize to be with ;)

Go LGBT/UCLA Bruins!
jay

Redlands, CA

#5040 Aug 23, 2014
queen from pomona wrote:
like tupac said "theres no L.A without the mexican"
First of all, you're not a Queen, you're a MORON! I would venture to say you didn't graduate out of 6th grade!
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#5043 Oct 31, 2014
Mexicans and their loud and big mouths. Monkeys locked up in the zoo are smarter than all of the mexicans on planet Earth for crying out loud. Mexicans act just like Muslims. Brainwashed and dumb.

Euthanize them all.
noname

United States

#5044 Nov 9, 2014
Big Rob wrote:
All you Mexicans need to know your role in society. Now consuela go clean my room!
You sir are a racist piece of shit!
noname

United States

#5045 Nov 9, 2014
sean wrote:
is sad how people wave mexican flags in u.s.a and how minut man think only mexican are immigrant yeah another thing i am not going to clean the toilets for $7:00 a hour with no befinits thats why we need illegal immigrants yeah i am white
And your spelling is disgusting!
Yousuck

Gardena, CA

#5046 Nov 9, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
Mexicans and their loud and big mouths. Monkeys locked up in the zoo are smarter than all of the mexicans on planet Earth for crying out loud. Mexicans act just like Muslims. Brainwashed and dumb.
Euthanize them all.
You're a racist POS! I'm not for illegal immigration of any type. I'm all for closing the borders but there is no way in h3ll I'm going to hate on Mexicans in general.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#5049 Dec 3, 2014
No! YOUSUCK from Gardena:

Watch out for black and brown neighborhoods.

You will think that you are in Afghanistan, when actually it is the USA.

The white and Asian neighborhoods are always better.

Just look at how diversity f..... up downtown Long Beach.

Also, the police patrol most of their force to West Long Beach, where most of the hispanics live.
Mpls

Minneapolis, MN

#5051 Jan 16, 2015
SunGod wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah yeah viva la raza. But you are not a race. You are not brown. You are not Mexican. You are american. And if you are not American then you belong in Mexico. If you are Mexican-American, as there are Italian-Americans that's great, but just because you love your Italian mom and Italian food doesn't make you any more Italian. If you were born in Mexico and you stole your way into the country for a better life, then that means that life in Mexico is not so grand or you would be there. If your parents came and you were born here to a Mother who stole her way in here than isn't it time that you and your mother become citizens of the counrty that feeds you? Pride is great. But misplaced pride is just ignorant. Stand in line, pay your share and become American,
Just because the U.S.is a better country than Mexico i came here to work not be an American!! Why wiuld i wanna bb a white racist, hateful crybaby!!! Viva mexico!! Thanks forbthe job though and my new house and great schools but be an American? NEVER id rather be dead than be a silly white american

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#5052 Jan 18, 2015
brown crap wrote:
<quoted text>
not prison, boot them and build a better fence
When you break the law you pay a fine. In this case it should be that not only you but for one generation your relatives lose citizenship rights even if already gained. Unless they can prove no knowledge of the crime.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#5053 Jan 18, 2015
Mpls wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the U.S.is a better country than Mexico i came here to work not be an American!! Why wiuld i wanna bb a white racist, hateful crybaby!!! Viva mexico!! Thanks forbthe job though and my new house and great schools but be an American? NEVER id rather be dead than be a silly white american
Do you mean Viva Mexico, where you people can not provide jobs, houses and you hate your own country and living in a country called Mexico. Don't worry NONE of would live in Mexico, you have a country of ignorant.most of you come here and are too stupid to learn the language and get a descent job. We have plungers we do not need more toilet cleaners.
Mpls

United States

#5055 Jan 23, 2015
Justice_League wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean Viva Mexico, where you people can not provide jobs, houses and you hate your own country and living in a country called Mexico. Don't worry NONE of would live in Mexico, you have a country of ignorant.most of you come here and are too stupid to learn the language and get a descent job. We have plungers we do not need more toilet cleaners.
When isis radiates the U.S. And you have to go to canada to survive are you gonna speak french and become a proud canadian or will you still identify as an american... If mexicans left the U.S. White people would cry within a week cuz then white people would have to do the lowlife jobs and we all know americans are lazy with no work ethic thsts why its so easy to out work you and take your jobs.. Keep on crying and complaining thats your life thats your personality whine , cry , complain
ska kitten

United States

#5056 Jan 24, 2015
Big Rob wrote:
All you Mexicans need to know your role in society. Now consuela go clean my room!
And Consuela tell your mexican son to stop screwing my easy loose white daughter.
ska kitten

United States

#5057 Jan 24, 2015
Second Thoughts wrote:
If Mexico is so great, then why do they come here? Because America is better!!! So, leave your "Mexican" crap on the other side of the border.
We are here because all you drug addicts fund the cartels that are rampant in Mexico. Stop smokin meth and funding them. Someday it can be safe again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outfest, a LGBT film festival, returns to Los A... 4 hr Lamar 1
News Long Beach Celebrates Marriage Equality with Ra... 5 hr Goose 12
News Kanye West pleads no contest in battery case (Mar '14) 11 hr rebel111 9
News Big talk about Big Move (Jan '13) 13 hr roads like bike p... 8
The War on Truth Disrupts Ann Coulter's Book Si... 17 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Ed Sheeran, Brad Paisley, Kelly Clarkson Headli... Jul 3 John Kenney is No... 1
Hair Jun 30 jumpin 2
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages