A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,...

Full story: KCBS-TV Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES Los Angeles Unified campuses will be on lockdown Tuesday in hopes of keeping students in school.
Comments
4,361 - 4,380 of 4,483 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is that the truth does not exist . Therefore the truth does not exist. If the truth does not offend me because it does not exist then I can never be offended because the truth does not exist. To exist you do not need truth therefore I exist because the truth does not exist. You do not exist because you believe in the truth which clearly does not exist. Therefore you do not exist. My middle finger does exist because you are a tard however you believe in the truth which does not exist therefore if your belief in the truth is a condition precedent towards your believing in my middle finger than perhaps you have a shot at existing. If both conditions are concurrent belief in truth and belief in my middle finger. My middle finger would clearly win. An this is true simply because it is within your madre's cornhole which is a condition subsequent. However if she believes in the truth which does not exist she need not worry because she won't exist anyway. So you see clearly undoubtedly I have proven that my middle finger is a logical fact while your truth is an illogical fallacy. Dont worry if I was your mother I would not believe in the truth either
Ha ha ha!!!! What a bunch of gibberish!!!

Dude don't mad...

La cagas vato, you sound like a little b!tch that got her feelings hurt by the truth. Why don't you go put on your aztec costume and practice those cool aztec dance moves for the upcoming 5 de mayo festivities... ha ha ha!!! funny

You make me laugh! LOL@ your expense!!!! Garcias
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

So_Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha!!!! What a bunch of gibberish!!!
Dude don't mad...
La cagas vato,
I assume , la cagas vato, must be French for I surrender. You painfully read through my logic map yet chose not to sit down and easily deconstruct it line by line. You could have easily established it's logical flaws and highlighted it's flaws however a simple insult will not mask your dimwittedness or the fact that you make less than 15k a year before taxes. You should probably go buy yourself a refreshing large volume alcoholic malt beverage to ease the painful reality of your wormlike existence. I could sit at home like you do and innebriate myself with cannabis bought by your strumpet mother and reprobate family however I seek to only amuse myself at the expense of those poor less fortunate Latinos who will never, never, never, never, never,own a house let alone a pot to piss in. Thank you for playing. You wasted your quarter on this video game. Perhaps you should play a one dimensional game such as pong that better suits your intellect.
So_Cal

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume , la cagas vato, must be French for I surrender. You painfully read through my logic map yet chose not to sit down and easily deconstruct it line by line. You could have easily established it's logical flaws and highlighted it's flaws however a simple insult will not mask your dimwittedness or the fact that you make less than 15k a year before taxes. You should probably go buy yourself a refreshing large volume alcoholic malt beverage to ease the painful reality of your wormlike existence. I could sit at home like you do and innebriate myself with cannabis bought by your strumpet mother and reprobate family however I seek to only amuse myself at the expense of those poor less fortunate Latinos who will never, never, never, never, never,own a house let alone a pot to piss in. Thank you for playing. You wasted your quarter on this video game. Perhaps you should play a one dimensional game such as pong that better suits your intellect.
Dude what are you smoking? We see the sky blue, why are "painfully" trying to say otherwise?

I'm not the sore loser who is having to write about fingers in mother's corn holes... or that I make <15k before taxes. Your petty and desperate comments show how pathetic and disgruntle you are. Face it, you got mad because you couldn't disprove the youtube video.

I guess dancing around the truth suits you best ;)
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

It is you who is now on the defensive because your facts were clearly disproven. Your engagement with subservient lexicon and argot such as usage of the word "dude" further show that not only was I mistaken in assuming that you had a college degree.( I apologize for that) but now I have clearly proven that you do not even possess a valid high school diploma. Please forgive me and excuse my presumptions,sir. I will not overestimate you again.
So_Cal

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should play a one dimensional game such as pong that better suits your intellect.
FYI

Pong is a two dimensional game
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

So_Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI
Pong is a two dimensional game
No you are wrong. It is one dimensional. You blithering philistine!
The average person sees in 2 dimensions however one celled zygotes like yourself are deformed and birth defect riddled and are missing one dimension of perception.
Apparently I need to explain everything to you you bumbling simpleton!
I bet you'd make the worlds largest paper weight.
So_Cal

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong. It is one dimensional. You blithering philistine!
The average person sees in 2 dimensions however one celled zygotes like yourself are deformed and birth defect riddled and are missing one dimension of perception.
Apparently I need to explain everything to you you bumbling simpleton!
I bet you'd make the worlds largest paper weight.
You only see two dimensional? Really

X, Y axis - two dimensions, add depth "Z" and you got three dimensions.

So you're saying you don't have depth perception? Who's the zygote?

Again lol @ your expense!!!
You maggot

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

So_Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
You only see two dimensional? Really
X, Y axis - two dimensions, add depth "Z" and you got three dimensions.
So you're saying you don't have depth perception? Who's the zygote?
Again lol @ your expense!!!
You still don't understand!
Once again lol@your foolish simpleton expense!
So_Cal

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Hostel wrote:
It is you who is now on the defensive because your facts were clearly disproven. Your engagement with subservient lexicon and argot such as usage of the word "dude" further show that not only was I mistaken in assuming that you had a college degree.( I apologize for that) but now I have clearly proven that you do not even possess a valid high school diploma. Please forgive me and excuse my presumptions,sir. I will not overestimate you again.
"dude" I'm not the one writing about giving the middle finger or going after mothers in their comments, that's you. If topix is too much for you to handle maybe you shouldn't be here. You just come off as a sore loser...
So_Cal

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

You maggot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha!!!! I'm flattered, I see you are copying my writing.

"lol@your.... expense" ha ha ha...

I can see right through you because I see in 3D unlike you 2 dimensional viewing weirdo ha ha ha !!!!!

No really, do you really think you only see in 2D?
So_Cal

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

You maggot wrote:
<quoted text>
You maggot? Keep your cool dude... you keep showing that you're weak.

All I did was post a video which chronologically talks about the southwest and all you've done is (like a grade school kid in the playground) yell no, no, no, wrong, wrong with nothing to back it up.

And to top it off you only see in two dimensions.
Local_TO

Thousand Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

So_Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude what are you smoking? We see the sky blue, why are "painfully" trying to say otherwise?
I'm not the sore loser who is having to write about fingers in mother's corn holes... or that I make <15k before taxes. Your petty and desperate comments show how pathetic and disgruntle you are. Face it, you got mad because you couldn't disprove the youtube video.
I guess dancing around the truth suits you best ;)
Amusing,

I assume you must live in an illogical world were you are right and all is wrong. If a family suddenly comes from Mexico, because of their nationality they will suddenly become a liability to this county? Tell me this, if my family came from Mexico, established themselves, created a business, paid close to 2 Million dollars in taxes, while in business, are they a failure to you? I live in a gated community, with a respectable family? The fact of the mature is you are ignorant, the reason why you say these hateful things is because you, yourself are experiencing dissatisfaction in your life and are taking it out on other. I will say and believe me whey I say, 15K a year is far from what we are making, I bless you the best.

Most Respectfully,
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Local_TO wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing,
I assume you must live in an illogical world were you are right and all is wrong.
Illogical? Actually I live in a 3 dimensional world unlike you. The world I live has a blue sky... what color is yours?
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Local_TO wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me this, if my family came from Mexico, established themselves, created a business, paid close to 2 Million dollars in taxes, while in business, are they a failure to you?
Nope. Capitalism is a beautiful thing

But-

2 mil in taxes? What kind of business are they running,
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Local_TO wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact of the mature is you are ignorant, the reason why you say these hateful things is because you, yourself are experiencing dissatisfaction in your life and are taking it out on other. I will say and believe me whey I say, 15K a year is far from what we are making, I bless you the best.
Hateful? I'm not the one writing about other peoples mothers, that's pathetic you. And to go after my income is pretty petty and lame. I truly feel sorry for you

Don't even bother commenting again... you're just making yourself look more desperate and stupid
419 scammer from Nigeria

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

You both wish you could scam thousands from there hard earned cash like me
iloveUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

chicana wrote:
<quoted text>
yea wut happened to central america? south america?...they arent called americans... so why should we be called americans for living in north america?.. we still mexicans brown and proud and no higher class like u is gonna bring us down...
and this country doesnt feed us...we work our a**, we grow da crops... our work feeds u....
Sorry but the cooment you replied to is correct. by the way, our ethnicity has the highest rate of welfare dependence. Sad but true.
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

I cant speak about the other states in the U.S. But atleast in my county in *.*. whites r the highest n blacks r the second highest lady
iloveUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but the cooment you replied to is correct. by the way, our ethnicity has the highest rate of welfare dependence. Sad but true.
el popusa

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

unknown wrote:
I cant speak about the other states in the U.S. But atleast in my county in *.*. whites r the highest n blacks r the second highest lady<quoted text>
Per capita hispanics rank top welfare recipients in the US
JUDGE Learned Hand

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

el popusa wrote:
<quoted text>
Per capita hispanics rank top welfare recipients in the US
Sounds good.NOT. you go ahead and hide the stats on your appalachian brethren the past 10 years to serve you.Don't worry no one will call you out on your lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE