Los Angeles mayoral hopefuls debate cutting budget, trimming pensions

There are 1 comment on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Los Angeles mayoral hopefuls debate cutting budget, trimming pensions. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

Los Angeles' five mayoral candidates sparred over its ailing economy Monday night, each claiming to be best qualified to reduce a persistent public deficit, reform the public pension system and attract business to the second-largest U.S. city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

Bob Lewis

AOL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Too late. All three voted for the most expensive public empl union contracts in American history. All three wouldn't be in politics if they hadn't sold every one in the City out in return for Union campaign support which brought us to the cusp of Pension Legacy fiscal collapse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Help Me God, Northwest 6 hr Fotl 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr ICP_2015K 19,911
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists 9 hr litesong 13
Judge Rejects D.A. Retaliation Against Defense ... 12 hr John Fielder 1
Sean Erenstoft Speaks with Napa Residents about... 12 hr John Fielder 1
Sean Erenstoft Volunteers to Aid in Ebola Relie... 12 hr John Fielder 1
L.A. raises minimum wage to $15 an hour 15 hr Fat Chino 1
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]