Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 May 18, 2011
Today, May 18th is my son,Sean Carroll O'Connor 18th Birthday!!Can't believe how fast time flies. I wish my husband & father-in-law (Hugh & Carroll O'Connor) were here to help celebrate. I love you Sean!!
Oscar Rietdijk

Netherlands

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Happy birthday Sean. I hope you are well. Greetz Oscar Rietdijk from The Netherlands (oscarrietdijk@hotmail.com)
Sue

Henderson, NV

#3 Apr 12, 2012
What ever happened to Carroll O'Connor's wife, daughter in law and grandson? Where are they and what are they up to today? I still love to watch reruns of In The Heat of The Night! He was a wonderful actor and a great man!
Angie1969 wrote:
Today, May 18th is my son,Sean Carroll O'Connor 18th Birthday!!Can't believe how fast time flies. I wish my husband & father-in-law (Hugh & Carroll O'Connor) were here to help celebrate. I love you Sean!!
Goldie

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 22, 2012
Awe in the family
Susan

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Hope Angela, Sean and nancy oconnor are
Doing well.
Angela1969 Hello

Englewood, CO

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Looks like Sean will be turning 20 next month. Best wishes to you both, as well as to Nancy. Is Sean following the family footsteps into acting? I still watch In the Heat of the Night re-runs and love them.
misslady65

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Love in the heat of the night..Rest in peace Carroll ,Hugh and Howard.Happy late birthday wishes Sean.
irene

Texas City, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2013
angela why dont you write a book about your self or should i say you and your husband and child i no you loved Hugh very much .
Evelynksimmonss

United States

#9 Dec 13, 2013
ISo enjoy watching the reruns of in the heat they were so polite mannered and professional
Angie1969 wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Job is to Establish Order and Stop Threa... 2 hr Don FEDucci 2
News Justin Bieber`s life turned into a comic book (Jul '10) 4 hr Justin Beerfart 10
Golden Valley High School 5 hr Don FEDucci 2
Review: Diamond Forever Jewelry 23 hr star 5
News 6 Hospitalized After Mysterious Odor Hits Mira ... Sun Jim 1
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists Sun Big O Mona 22
News Sweet Painting Lady: Ciara McAvoy Resurrects th... May 28 Marvin 1
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]