trust jesus

Martin, TN

#3 Jun 7, 2013
discount
lesbyan nood tee vee show

Sonoma, CA

#4 Jun 8, 2013
well, what we did was push the buttons until something showed up and then we clicked on part of that and then pushed delete cookies and the screen went blank and then we tried to do something else with an e-mail which told of carlene's bango with the little red headed boy/girl from the bodega and her ma who left the dog out on the hall way and it took a dump and we told everybody about it and got a clod slawe recipe that we cant use cause of hillies cabbage allergies and the peenutz shots and then sent a pix set to marko of the way I want to look if I looked that way and these boxes keep showing up selling italian mystery shows with cars that go fast and get 43 miles and do the lawn and some kind of lemons inside a vodka bottle with a woman with huge garbanzos and no pants on talking real fast and we clicked on that and then the bell rang and we had to leave and all this went to the government data collecters and good luck to them in figuring it out by any means possible I want a new cellphone too.
Hertzler

New Holland, PA

#8 Aug 21, 2013
Use me last name Hertzler Acct # 53372004
AM Azali

Northridge, CA

#9 Aug 23, 2013
The Costco deal still works. It has been modified. Here is the most recent method:
Go to the Costco website here:
http://www.costco.com/directv.html
Set up your account online. You need to have the Costco/Directv (black bar) above so that the registration is run through Costco.com . Again, you do not need to be a Costco member to register on their website.
Pulling another window to run the referral program will give you an info bar saying the savings can't be combined. Do not open another window. Take a screen shot and save the Costco page showing your order number. It takes a few weeks for the $200 card to be mailed out and this will be your proof of purchase.
CutePDF Writer freeware available at:
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/write...
FYI Costco has a great rebate investigation program.
Costco Customer Service (800) 955-2292
Costco Rebate Service (866) 355-3137
Now call Directv and tell them on the phone that you want to sign up for the referral program.
Account #59382980
Last name: Azali
Zip: 91326
The program won't kick in until 1-2 billing periods but you should receive all 10 months savings and your Costco cash card around the same time.
Happy Hunting!
Vanessa

Tulare, CA

#10 Sep 30, 2013
The Costco offer still works. Just signed up for my brother couple of weeks ago. I did the refer a friend link first then pulled the Costco offer page in a new window in order for the offer to go through. Hope it helps.

Please use my account# 34758772 when you sign up and we'll both can save! Thanks again.
Costco dtv rep

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2013
I'm actually the area rep for directv inside of Costco. If anyone would like to sign up please come see me in one of the locations and I can walk you through the process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min shamed 19,734
The Anthropology / History Debate of the... 1 hr Gerry Zaragemca 1
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) 13 hr Sister Mary 32
Review: Auto Glass Repair- No Replacements (Feb '13) 20 hr treezcz 2
pa***in relief sizzurp kwsh for all Mon joe kush 1
News Carlton Gebbia implies Kyle Richards doesn't se... (Mar '14) Mar 27 Frank Lee 3
News Kerry Washington, Roland Emmerich among GLAAD h... Mar 23 Belle Sexton 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 31 at 2:23AM PDT

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]