Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

The whole state of California should be fenced off.I come from there last week and my last trip back.The whole state does not know what a women is or they are for.None of them know what side of the house they belong on.And the people there are filty minded perverts.If God does not destroy this place he is obligated to raise up Sodom and Gomorrah and apologize to them.None of them live in the real world.It a make-believe world.Has a person looking in.Inside they are miseable poor wreached naked blind and don't know it.
Our lady of Perpetual Hur

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Come Join us in worship. God has sent us the word and in our church we fear all evils, fear all of gods great works and fear everything else in its turn as that is the way and the way. We kneel down afraid and leap up renewed in our all abiding fear as it should be and we immerse ourselves in the great swirling wretched pool of baptism and wear no cloth against its cleaning filthy roiling waters, yea verily we are delivered and discharge our selves again and again as a sign of our devotion and run forth fully outstretched to meet her, the great receiving devil who would swallow our being and then charge us when no such charge is due as we knew before what we were given to expect and when we get what we didnt ask in prayer why then so shall it be even if we yet again dont like it as god loves these tests and endless tricks and so shows us the futility of earthly faith as it is applied and even that breath shall be a gasp of loss. Hoo Gamm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE