Mood 'tense' among Los Angeles officers

Full story: Click Orlando
A veteran Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy and his younger partner sat tensely in their car Thursday in the same patrol district where a former LAPD cop -- now on the run, accused in three killings -- used to work. Full Story

Since: Nov 11

California

#1 Feb 8, 2013
We have to read and truly put ourselves in his position, He's manifesto explains it all. By all means is not right for him or anyone to take innocent people's lives.
Observing

Baesweiler, Germany

#2 Feb 8, 2013
LAPD is indeed a racist lot. Mr Dorner pretty well explained how everything runs there and everywhere else in police depts across the u.s. Either you sucker up, shut up and go for the ride (till retirement or KIA) or you show civil courage do the right thing and get screwed. I can understand why he decided to take matters into his own hands after they systematically destroyed his life for blowing the whistle on racism, corruption, cronyism and all that other b.s. at LAPD.
GODspeed Mr Dorner. Too bad he couldn't take out the real rats before the game is over. The gangbangers ought to unite to help that brother in need.

Since: Nov 11

California

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Observing wrote:
LAPD is indeed a racist lot. Mr Dorner pretty well explained how everything runs there and everywhere else in police depts across the u.s. Either you sucker up, shut up and go for the ride (till retirement or KIA) or you show civil courage do the right thing and get screwed. I can understand why he decided to take matters into his own hands after they systematically destroyed his life for blowing the whistle on racism, corruption, cronyism and all that other b.s. at LAPD.
GODspeed Mr Dorner. Too bad he couldn't take out the real rats before the game is over. The gangbangers ought to unite to help that brother in need.
I must say I completely agree with your comment, as I was reading Mr.Dorner's manifesto some excerpts truly hit me because of my own personal experiences as part of the Hispanic community. I've seen it many many times not once or twice no! Many many times. I truly believe he honestly did not have another choice and the media is portraying him as dangerous, yes dangerous to all the ones that have done him wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOS ANGELES: Consulado Mexicano Sobre Ruedas es... (Nov '08) 4 hr reyvel 225
Mariah Carey's new secret love affair with Alex... 21 hr has been 3
Bill Cosby accused by model Janice Dickinson of... Fri Strange World 2
Robert Pattinson gets weird haircut Nov 18 Abrahammock Regions 6
Rihanna Will Host Diamond Ball at The Vineyard ... Nov 17 Sophia Paymen 1
Patty Duke to play twins again on TV Nov 14 Catchers Catch 2
Whitney Houston hologram? Head of estate says y... Nov 13 Waldo Simmons 1

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 22 at 1:15PM PST

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:16 pm PST