Group Wants L.A. to Ban Plastic Water...

Group Wants L.A. to Ban Plastic Water Bottles

There are 2 comments on the story from Jan 12, 2013, titled Group Wants L.A. to Ban Plastic Water Bottles. In it, reports that:

Inspired by a recent Concord, MA law banning plastic water bottles, a group of Los Angeles residents is urging City Council members to consider the same.

Join the discussion below, or

here and queer

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I hate how easily the water bottles crumple. The worst on the fly "toy" for guys like me ever.
Dane Thorsen

#2 Jan 12, 2013
It's a GREAT idea that is long overdue.

It has always be shameful the psydo Enviromentally concerned sashaying around town with their land fill choking, or ocean fouling, single use plastic bottles.

Talk about your hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One pair of minibout zep loubotuin pumps size 40 (Nov '08) 34 min Frasier Lufganglion 2
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) 36 min Tuttut SFS 2
News 107-year-old Holocaust survivor, Jehovah's Witn... (Nov '12) 39 min Jeime Dominguez 43
the music thread (Apr '12) Thu Musikologist 20
News 'Big Bang Theory' star is divorcing Sep 26 About Time 1
News Bill Cosby accused by model Janice Dickinson of... (Nov '14) Sep 26 anon 3
News Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles (Aug '14) Sep 23 anon 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages