Moving to Los Angeles

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

Jordan

Norton, VA

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Hi, my name is Jordan and I'm hoping to move to Los Angeles soon. I am in need of a place to stay and a job. Does anyone know of any cheap studio apartments, or anywhere hiring (preferably with relocation assistance), please let me know. Also, which places should I avoid moving?

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Jordan wrote:
Hi, my name is Jordan and I'm hoping to move to Los Angeles soon. I am in need of a place to stay and a job. Does anyone know of any cheap studio apartments, or anywhere hiring (preferably with relocation assistance), please let me know. Also, which places should I avoid moving?
Just make sure Dragon Love is not your neighbor EECK!!

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Jordan wrote:
Call ole harley hunni ..... she lives in Canada.
Advice Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Jordan wrote:
Try to rent a room in someone's large house in a nice neighborhood. You get a cheap price and a great neighborhood. They get extra income. Win / Win.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Advice Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to rent a room in someone's large house in a nice neighborhood. You get a cheap price and a great neighborhood. They get extra income. Win / Win.
LOL, Dragon had to log out to say he is a moocher.
Jordan

Norton, VA

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Advice Guru, thanks for the advice, but where are the nice neighborhoods, lol. I'm moving from Virginia, so I have no Idea about L.A.

And Greek God and Dragon Love.... WHAT???????

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Jordan wrote:
Advice Guru, thanks for the advice, but where are the nice neighborhoods, lol. I'm moving from Virginia, so I have no Idea about L.A.
And Greek God and Dragon Love.... WHAT???????
I don't know. But I think Dragon Love is OCD over me, I'm a dude and he has the hots for me. I'm not farting rainbows over here.
Trust Jesus

Martin, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Always
Big bubba

Murrieta, CA

#9 Mar 30, 2013
be careful here in LA. very dangerus. big bubba say stay close to ocean.com pton is a nice city, wit good freid chikn

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Big bubba wrote:
be careful here in LA. very dangerus. big bubba say stay close to ocean.com pton is a nice city, wit good freid chikn
I'm sure it is but I'm sure it has its nice neighborhoods.
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Apr 2, 2013
People don't move to Los Angeles, People move away from Los Angeles.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#13 Apr 2, 2013
Yeah right.
Ed Haskell

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Jordan wrote:
I've heard that Watts is a great place for folks coming to Los Angeles. The kind of friendly safe place that you don't have to lock your doors at night.
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Apr 3, 2013
If you want to see Mexican heritage on display, And Mexican culture on display just look at mexican ghettos like Los Angeles California or any place else they have taken over. A black area and a mexican area are much the same, Other than the spray paint on every wall and building. They are both a crime ridden ghetto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,357
loving the la 6 hr Anonymous 1
I like Beverly Hills as a NZer Oct 17 Michael K Mair 1
Elizabeth Pena dies at 55; actress in 'The Incr... Oct 16 Big mike 2
Jane Fonda Oct 14 Rushbo 3
NAACP Image Awards recognize soap actors Kristo... (Dec '12) Oct 14 dmw 76
Avoid these high-traffic areas while President ... Oct 9 ObamaInLAToGrabLand 1

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match

Beverly Hills Jobs

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE