Jordan

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Hi, my name is Jordan and I'm hoping to move to Los Angeles soon. I am in need of a place to stay and a job. Does anyone know of any cheap studio apartments, or anywhere hiring (preferably with relocation assistance), please let me know. Also, which places should I avoid moving?

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Jordan wrote:
Hi, my name is Jordan and I'm hoping to move to Los Angeles soon. I am in need of a place to stay and a job. Does anyone know of any cheap studio apartments, or anywhere hiring (preferably with relocation assistance), please let me know. Also, which places should I avoid moving?
Just make sure Dragon Love is not your neighbor EECK!!

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Jordan wrote:
Call ole harley hunni ..... she lives in Canada.
Advice Guru

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Jordan wrote:
Try to rent a room in someone's large house in a nice neighborhood. You get a cheap price and a great neighborhood. They get extra income. Win / Win.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Advice Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to rent a room in someone's large house in a nice neighborhood. You get a cheap price and a great neighborhood. They get extra income. Win / Win.
LOL, Dragon had to log out to say he is a moocher.
Jordan

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Advice Guru, thanks for the advice, but where are the nice neighborhoods, lol. I'm moving from Virginia, so I have no Idea about L.A.

And Greek God and Dragon Love.... WHAT???????

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Jordan wrote:
Advice Guru, thanks for the advice, but where are the nice neighborhoods, lol. I'm moving from Virginia, so I have no Idea about L.A.
And Greek God and Dragon Love.... WHAT???????
I don't know. But I think Dragon Love is OCD over me, I'm a dude and he has the hots for me. I'm not farting rainbows over here.
Trust Jesus

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Always
Big bubba

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

be careful here in LA. very dangerus. big bubba say stay close to ocean.com pton is a nice city, wit good freid chikn

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Big bubba wrote:
be careful here in LA. very dangerus. big bubba say stay close to ocean.com pton is a nice city, wit good freid chikn
I'm sure it is but I'm sure it has its nice neighborhoods.
Sam I am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

People don't move to Los Angeles, People move away from Los Angeles.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right.
Ed Haskell

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Jordan wrote:
I've heard that Watts is a great place for folks coming to Los Angeles. The kind of friendly safe place that you don't have to lock your doors at night.
Sam I am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

If you want to see Mexican heritage on display, And Mexican culture on display just look at mexican ghettos like Los Angeles California or any place else they have taken over. A black area and a mexican area are much the same, Other than the spray paint on every wall and building. They are both a crime ridden ghetto.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE