Should The Law Be Changed To Allow Ar...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous california

Columbus, OH

#22 Nov 27, 2012
lastoutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Scary.
Please excuse my typos.
You can see them, right?

I NEVER MEANT THIS THREAD TO BE STRICTLY ABOUT "A.S." (Arnold Swarzenegger) PER SAY BUT FOR ALL LEGAL U.S.A. CITIZENS THAT WERE ONCE IMMIGRANTS. I think I alluded to that in Post #1. So, A.S. is just the "poster child" of the notion. But you do know, lastoutlaw, that he does have something in common with Reagan. Both were actors. Both were California governors. Howbeit, I think even Arnold would admit that very few nowadays would proably rise to the political greatness that Reagan achieved.

And what's really scary ...

When the U.S. opens its borders to the likes of dictators like Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and lets them put on a show at the United Nations building -- televised for the entertainment of America's enemies as he slanders and libels our country and threatens to destroy the "nation" of Israel. And America doesn't take him out ... literally. As in a BANG, BANG or BOOM, BOOM assasination right during the televised UN speech. Imagine President Obama inviting him over and then giving the direct order to take him out right as the dictator delivers his UN televised speech and then Barack breaking in live on TV and saying a thing or two to the evil guys out there. That would be simply unbelievable. Just think. How many children the dictator could be spawning while here. Future terrorists to do his dastardly will against America. Who knows? Maybe some top secret genetic project -- like the Nazis attempted -- to create and plant a super army race. Mini-MahAh. A miniature version of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Like Dr. Evil's "Mini-Me" in the Austin Powers flicks. There you go. Mini-MahAh. I simply took the first letters of his first and last name and combined them. I seem to recall a Three Stooges episode where Moe referred to Curly as "Ma-Ha". Curly had a turbin on, along with thick eye glasses. A sort of Middle Eastern seer character. Curly's character couldn't see with the glasses on but he could see into the mystical. LOL!!! No pun intended but I wonder if Curly saw the coming of Shemp.

And to add to my above post made today. But in all reality we don't even know, without DNA testing, who is the child of who amongst most of the population. Not meaning anything negative toward the child of the Schwarzenegger affair. Only to use him as an example here. But unless the kid grows up with the accent of Arnold and says "I'll be back" just like him and becomes a bodybuilding god, then without DNA samples and testing we won't know if the kid is the son of someone who may not even be a U.S. citizen. But I guess none of that would matter. He'd still be a LEGAL U.S. citizen, right?

Oh and I don't think I knew Jeb Bush wore prescription eye glasses. Found out today. Interesting fact. Has nothing to do with this topic. But an intersting fact, nevertheless. Doesn't favor his dad though. George W. looks like his Dad George H.W. but Jeb looks like his Mom Barbara. I wonder if it's too soon for a third Bush in the White House? Maybe America is burnt out from the other two. 1988-1992 and 2001-2008. Get it. Burning Bushes. The reference to Moses and the burning bush. He said something recently that makes me think he may have his eyes set on the Vice Presidency. Hmmmmm. Like father, like son? I think J.B.(Jeb Bush) maybe be a big history buff. Sounded like a professor. Well, they do say he is more smarter than his brother. He was waxing eloquently on LBJ. He said in the first few years as Vice President under John F. Kennedy, that Lyndon Baines Johnson was pretty much in the "shadows". He went on to say that LBJ kind of adopted a Republican doctrine. Reducing taxes to spark economic growth when he became President. Said that was how LBJ jump started (funded) the Great Society.
anonymous california

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 27, 2012
Name wrote:
Should paid posters be allowed to stir up trouble with ridiculous nonsense
Hey "Nobody",

I was wondering. About your paid posters comment. Were you referring to the possibility of Topix paying people to post OR were you referring to the possibility of outside sources paying people to post on Topix? Just curious.

And do you know for a fact that people are really actually being paid to post on Topix?

I don't know if I mentioned it but I did read a thread on a Ohio city forum where someone accused another poster of being paid to post in favor of Obama in the swing states. It wasn't me being accused.
anonymous california

Columbus, OH

#24 Nov 27, 2012
lastoutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Scary.
And to continue .....

What's really scary is that I went into the Topix Los Angeles Forum archives. All the way back to the start of around the time I think I first came to the L.A. Forum. And I scrolled through every thread title all the way to the front page. Started on page 66 and went to 1. What was I doing? Trying to find every thread I started. I might've missed a few. But I was surprised to learn that I had at least 30 of them. Wow! I'm not sure you ever have started a thread. Did you? Anyway, I'm thinking about compiling the titles into a list and posting them with links. If that doesn't sound to selfish or wrong? Maybe call it "The Threads Of anonymous california". Could even break them down into 'volume threads'. Like Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3. About 10 threads per volume. And then maybe come out with "The Best of ..." type thing thread. Could be a Topix first. Maybe not all that. Kinda joking on the 'best of' thing. But, seriously, what do you think? Could be a Topix first. I don't know if a single post would hold 30 links or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min proud 20,495
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 4 hr joseN769 78
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 10 hr mylifematters 2
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit 16 hr Harry 1
Michael Jackson Patented Anti-Gravity Shoes In ... 20 hr Jane 1
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... Wed Paris 2
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) Wed Chuck E 44

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages