Sun Valley Teacher Charged With Molesting 2 Girls

Sep 22, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KCBS-TV Los Angeles

Sep 18, 2008 5:31 pm US/Pacific LOS ANGELES A Catholic school teacher was charged Thursday with sexually molesting two young female students.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2013
umpire58

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

Just cut his BALL'S off! just a little reminder!
Mikhail Kalashnikov

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

Remember innocent until proven guilty? What if he really did not do these things ? There have ben cases where girls have lied. What if it was you being accused of this and you were innocent?
Former Student 06

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Ricardo Flores was my old 7th grade teachers i now attend high school in this man was in no way disrepectful to anyone he was married and had a good life he was also my basketball coach aswell as my math teacher. As i said before he was in no way disrespectfull. Personally i think this case is just a bunch of B.S
Innocent Until Proven Guilty.
and by all means i say Innocent!
Because he was not only my teacher but he was aswell a family close friend.
and the "Ricky" we know would never do this, considering the fact he went to school with my uncle.
Many girls in that school were also full of drama and influenced by pure B.S!
I personally say Innocent.
Former Student 06

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Sorry I Mispelled some words
i was just angry when typing this
and typing really fast. >.<
Sun Valley

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

This teacher is INNOCENT! I've known him and his family for 20 years. He wouldn't harm a soul. I graduated from Our Lady of the Holy Rosary in 1991. The truth will set him free.
Family Friend

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

I just found out about this and I can't believe this. I use to attend O.L.H.R w/ Richy's sister and he was a student there as well. I know his family and I just don't think he is guilty. I agree that school is full of pure non-sense. My regards to the Flores family. I feel so bad...
Former Student

Palmdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Myuncle was my teacher for 3 consecutive school years. He would NEVER do that! i know exactly what those two girls are capable of lies and blasphemy. They'll get theirs in high school and when they die. He's been released as of 10/27/08. TEAM FLORES!
Another Victim

Palmdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

I just found out about this today. I believe he is guilty. I knew him for a few years, and he victimized me. I was already a woman at the time and when I told on him no one believed me. Some people said that I made it all up in my head or that I provoked or exaggerated what happened. Now I feel validated. It's a big "I told you so" to all those who doubted me. I believe this is his Karma, he's earned it.

My heart goes out to the victims and their families.

You really do reap what you sew in this life.
Rational Person

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

Hey "Another Victim" it's not possible for no one to believe you. Sexual Abuse is actually a big thing so an investigation would have started promptly. Such a liar just to back up a couple of girls. The truth may not come out in this world but it will on God's judgements.
Another Victim

Palmdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

Hey "Un-Rational Person", you're right it was just a couple people in particular that did not beleive me when I told them. I didn't feel the need to report it at the time because I had put a stop to it before anything severe had happened. Obviously the poor young girls he victimized weren't that fortunate.

I don't care weather you beleive me or not. He's still been in prison for being the pedefile he is! That's payback enough for me! Your're right, judgement is for God, and I will be laughing at you and him when all his sins come out that day!
Former student 18

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Ummm well I knew mr Flores for a long time. When I found out the was molesting two girls oh my gosh I was in shock. He was my basketball coach and math teacher. I know he wouldn't do that because I've been in our lady of the holy rosary for a long time and I know he wouldn't do that. I was shocked when he went to prison. Extremely shocked.
Whosyurmomma

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

You are completely and utterly full of it. This man is not capable of hurting another person. Let alone a child. I have known him over 20 years. He comes from a loving and wonderful extended family. Hes humble an kind and trusting thats his downfall. If you ask him for help he would be first in line to help out without a second thought. Change your tire on the freeway in Heavy rain. Im sure you have psychological and family problems to think this way of someone like him. Good luck to you with your lies.
Whosyurmomma

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Thank you!!
Bob Lewis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Fortunately for all of these perps and pervs, the Teachers Union is the largest contributor to the all powerful State Dem Party Dictatorship. Union ownership of most of our elected officials will protect the perps and pervs from consequences no matter how vile their actions. Our children have no advocates in L.A. or Sacramento. Voters ignored their own children's best interests and put the unions first.
Babs

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Just a couple of dirty skanks that wanted everything they got. Otherwise they would have dragged their bloody, beaten azzes to the hospital for their wounds and massive blood loss. The police would have been called and they would have take pictures of the almost dead "victims" and had a rape test preformed. I guess all I need is the police report to see if they are victims or instigators.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Though UTLA is a magnet for pervs from across the land because the pervs usually get away with everything ....I don't think this guy is guilty.
dee

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Bob Lewis wrote:
Fortunately for all of these perps and pervs, the Teachers Union is the largest contributor to the all powerful State Dem Party Dictatorship. Union ownership of most of our elected officials will protect the perps and pervs from consequences no matter how vile their actions. Our children have no advocates in L.A. or Sacramento. Voters ignored their own children's best interests and put the unions first.
Catholic school teachers do not belong to unions and do not have anyone who is an advocate. Only public school teachers have unions.

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Since: Dec 09

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Never go to catholic school , I learned my lesson!!!
anonymous

Sun Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

wow, for those who think they know every perv in the world kudos to you maybe you do but come on don't be quick to judge, what if he didn't do it? Anybody can joke or misunderstand what people say. Haven't you seen atonement? if not wikipedia that then come back. I just hate how I scroll down here to see if other people KNOW this guy/case and instead find these ignorant arrogant westboro church advocates that seem like they should be trolling around reddit. Get a life. I don't blame him or the girls what's done is done. Things happen, the best anyone can do is move on I really hope he's not logging on these pages and seeing all the hurtful comments already. He's got the rest of his life to feel guilty why does he need more help? Everyone sins, I sin and all you sin. Just. leave. him. alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Beverly Hills Forum right now

Search the Beverly Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Lumpy Churchhill 18,610
Los Angeles toddler, 3, dead after becoming tra... 5 hr Ibn Natas 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Pole swap 7,855
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 hr rain or snow to slow 15,928
2014 San Diego Comic Con's Women Who Kick *ss P... Jul 29 where 1
•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
Beverly Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000