Matthew Dowd: George W. Bush's 'Tie t...

Matthew Dowd: George W. Bush's 'Tie to History' Is 'the Disastrous Decision' of the Iraq War

There are 3 comments on the ABC News story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Matthew Dowd: George W. Bush's 'Tie to History' Is 'the Disastrous Decision' of the Iraq War. In it, ABC News reports that:

Below you can find some of the notable comments made Sunday on "This Week with George Stephanopoulos." This week's powerhouse roundtable guests included ABC News' George Will , ABC News contributor and Democratic strategist Donna Brazile , ABC News political analyst and special correspondent Matthew Dowd , former House Speaker Newt Gingrich , and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Apr 28, 2013
i didn't know mathew was a historian...

Since: Sep 08

Viva Madeira

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Any good that came out his presidency will always be overshadowed by his arrogant blunder with Iraq. A squandered opportunity, just like Nixon.
Olsen

Sweden

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Marichu wrote:
Any good that came out his presidency will always be overshadowed by his arrogant blunder with Iraq. A squandered opportunity, just like Nixon.
Not a "blunder." A war crime. In Afghanistan, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wandering turkey causes stir at University of M... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Ban Illegal Immigrants and Large-Capacity Ammun... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Vanessa Hudgens enjoys her day out in Beverly H... 7 hr vanessa hudgens real 1
News D.A.: Operators Will Be Prosecuted For Murder I... 9 hr marg 1
News Kanye, Sam Smith, the Who set for iHeartRadio M... 14 hr K-DJ 6
Very Large Burmese python bagged in Everglades Thu Tom 1
Skanky"s Bar coming to Beverly hills Jul 24 Ricky Ray 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages