Sun Valley church usher charged with ...

Sun Valley church usher charged with sexually abusing four boys

There are 85 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 31, 2013, titled Sun Valley church usher charged with sexually abusing four boys. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Prosecutors have charged an usher at a Jehovah's Witness church in Sun Valley with several sex abuse counts for allegedly assaulting four boys between the ages of 8 and 15 that he met through the church, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Lie detector 3

London, UK

#41 Aug 2, 2013
unlisted wrote:
sounds like zack and lie detcetor 3 are EE and Jwf..
Over 500 victimes in LA alone.
Lie detector 3

London, UK

#42 Aug 2, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that to answer truthfully would put the WTS in a bad light, so best to just insult you and pretend that to answer would cause them to be attacked. They are SO transparent.
And the jealousy is apparent, also. MM's last port of call was Slovakia. She still has another week or two before returning.
You are so gullible.
Mrod

Palmdale, CA

#43 Aug 2, 2013
I ve been to all religions from catholic, Mormon, JW's. from what I've seen you guys are very mistaken. I used to be very into the JW religion. From what I saw in the past this would not be tolerated.
They are not a cult. If they are considered a cult then every other religion should be considered a cult.

You guys don't know anything. You all are just looking for an excuse to jump on the religion.

1 mans actions affects a nation. He should be dealt with regardless of his religion.

Now all these statements saying the JW's are hiding behind the bible is BS. I know many Catholics and JW's. they don't hide behind the bible. They don't hide. Behind scriptures saying Jehovah will take action. Everybody is clearly looking for something to pick on like a bully just waiting to pounce.
Lol

United States

#44 Aug 2, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so gullible.
No, she's not.

But you are a hateful and vindictive person who will stop at nothing to keep people from knowing the truth about your religion, even willful lying.

Shame on you.
Lol

United States

#45 Aug 2, 2013
Mrod wrote:
I ve been to all religions from catholic, Mormon, JW's. from what I've seen you guys are very mistaken. I used to be very into the JW religion. From what I saw in the past this would not be tolerated.
They are not a cult. If they are considered a cult then every other religion should be considered a cult.
You guys don't know anything. You all are just looking for an excuse to jump on the religion.
1 mans actions affects a nation. He should be dealt with regardless of his religion.
Now all these statements saying the JW's are hiding behind the bible is BS. I know many Catholics and JW's. they don't hide behind the bible. They don't hide. Behind scriptures saying Jehovah will take action. Everybody is clearly looking for something to pick on like a bully just waiting to pounce.
What many of us DO know is that we were JW's and had experiences as such that give us a basis for discussion on this forum.

Perhaps you never experienced anything as a JW that would have given you pause, but many, many of us did. You can't tell us that WE know nothing. We lived it too.

By the way, if JW's are so awesome, why are you no longer one? Or did you never take the plunge and become baptized? If not, YOU are the one who knows nothing.
BUDGIE

UK

#46 Aug 2, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you stop doing it and take care of your own dirty business?
Oooooooooo!!!! must have hit a nerve.... lol
BUDGIE

UK

#47 Aug 2, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 500 victimes in LA alone.
SIGH!!!!

The old "I beat my wife less than Johnny over there so I should be excused" is no defense. Thats the JW's favorite one.
I am critical of the "they all do it" excuse. As you and I know, Jehovah's witnesses have always
put themselves on a much higher level than every other faith in the world,
they cannot simply say "well other religions do it too" as an excuse, it won't hold up in any court.
Pointing the finger at others convicted of the same crime thinking that somehow it takes away the guilt
of the perpetrator is a fallacy, and childish.
Tao itness

United States

#48 Aug 2, 2013
Yes Witnesses will point to the 1st century congregation and the send that one on there. What they don't realize is they claim to be in n even more righteous situation than the 1st century Christian congregation. They claim to be fulfilling the prophecy at Isaiah's 35 the highway of holiness where no rules or predators walkabout or even cross over it. They claim to be in spiritual paradise. They claim this because it is a messianic prophecy that will occur when Christ arise and collect his brothers together out of the world. They know a fight the Word of God by saying they fulfill this through lifestyle changes of their it here its and their pension for this fellowshipping and keeping the congregation supposedly clean. But this is simply not what the prophecy says and they know it and is probably why they try to hide these disgusting things that are going on in their midst. It says beast like predators will not even walk over the highway of holiness, Yet predators have not only crossed over there have they have invited themselves into their own way of life. Again this proves they are false profits that are willing to twist God's word for their own megalomaniac beliefs.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#49 Aug 3, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is posting on this Jehovah's Witnesses forum how you keep your mind off the horrible conditions within your religion? Your church is part of the Southern Baptist Association and shares all their guilt over sex abuse, money, immorality, divorce, racism and much more. How dare you brag about yourself and condemn others.
LOL, you are really cute. This is not a Jehovah's Witness forum, this is TOPIX. Ask one of the Elders in your congregation if Topix would be considered an approved site for JWs to post on. Everyone knows that TOPIX is known for its gossip, and trouble makers. It has even caused the suicide of some people. Does that sound like an approved JW forum to you?
Of course the Southern Baptist Association shares all their guilt over bad things that happen in the Southern Baptist Faith, isn't that what they are suppose to do? Or would you rather we did it like the JW's do by hiding it under the rug as to protect the organization, the congregation and Jehovah's name? Hiding it does not help the situation, it hinders it from being dealt with. THERE IS NO CHURCH on the face of this earth that does not have the problem of pedophiles. Any place you put people in a position of being trusted, there will be this problem. The difference is in how you handle that problem, head on, or by sweeping it under the rug.
Where exactly have I bragged about myself? I admitted that even our religion has it faults, have you done that? If you mean where I said we have not had this problem in our specific church is what you mean, sorry, but that is the truth. Of course I cant speak of what happened before I joined the church I attend, but not in the 3 years I have been a member. I have never heard it mentioned that there had ever been that problem there.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#50 Aug 3, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
Anyway, this case is being handled exactly as it should be. Notice who brought the matter to the attention of the authorities.
And immediately, who are the JWs here blaming for it?
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#51 Aug 3, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
True worship will never go bye-bye. Those who persist in opposing it surely will, though. Good to have you back until then. We like to laugh at how bad you are at your silly games.
Shedding light on the pedophile paradise known as the Jehovah's Witnesses, is not silly in any way, shape or form.

But thanks for proving the type of evil that resides in every Kingdumb Hall
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#52 Aug 3, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
True worship will never go bye-bye. Those who persist in opposing it surely will, though. Good to have you back until then. We like to laugh at how bad you are at your silly games.
I agree that Jesus promised His church would prevail against the gates of hell (Matthew 16:18).

Your wicked cult from hell has been persistent in opposing Jesus' church for over 130 years.

That may be why the Jehovah's Witnesses/Watchtower Society cult is reaping the whirlwind of wrath now.

Be smart, dump the cult in the trash and go to jesus before it is too late.
Lie detector 3

London, UK

#53 Aug 3, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are really cute. This is not a Jehovah's Witness forum, this is TOPIX. Ask one of the Elders in your congregation if Topix would be considered an approved site for JWs to post on. Everyone knows that TOPIX is known for its gossip, and trouble makers. It has even caused the suicide of some people. Does that sound like an approved JW forum to you?
Of course the Southern Baptist Association shares all their guilt over bad things that happen in the Southern Baptist Faith, isn't that what they are suppose to do? Or would you rather we did it like the JW's do by hiding it under the rug as to protect the organization, the congregation and Jehovah's name? Hiding it does not help the situation, it hinders it from being dealt with. THERE IS NO CHURCH on the face of this earth that does not have the problem of pedophiles. Any place you put people in a position of being trusted, there will be this problem. The difference is in how you handle that problem, head on, or by sweeping it under the rug.
Where exactly have I bragged about myself? I admitted that even our religion has it faults, have you done that? If you mean where I said we have not had this problem in our specific church is what you mean, sorry, but that is the truth. Of course I cant speak of what happened before I joined the church I attend, but not in the 3 years I have been a member. I have never heard it mentioned that there had ever been that problem there.
You are so very long-winded, but this is a Jehovah's Witness Forum. Look at the heading. You should be on your forum the Southern Baptists trying to rally people to do something about your terrible handling of pedophiles, so terrible it made TIME magazine's top stories. How can you ignore what is going on in your own church and spend so much time and energy here?
Lol

Portola, CA

#54 Aug 3, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so very long-winded, but this is a Jehovah's Witness Forum. Look at the heading. You should be on your forum the Southern Baptists trying to rally people to do something about your terrible handling of pedophiles, so terrible it made TIME magazine's top stories. How can you ignore what is going on in your own church and spend so much time and energy here?
You're one to talk

You ignore what's going on in your own religion when it's under your nose here every day. What are YOU doing to stop the injustice in YOUR religion?
Lie detector 3

London, UK

#55 Aug 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one to talk
You ignore what's going on in your own religion when it's under your nose here every day. What are YOU doing to stop the injustice in YOUR religion?
Isn't it good to be back so you can post more like you did before the trip?
Hoodwinked

Winchester, CA

#56 Aug 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one to talk
You ignore what's going on in your own religion when it's under your nose here every day. What are YOU doing to stop the injustice in YOUR religion?
Nothing, they will never to ANYTHING to stop the injustice! Instead they with dutifully listen to the talks given at their meetings and conventions telling them the media lies and how they are being percecuted proving they are the only "true" religion!! It's utterly mind blowing the crap they will eat up in order to live the " lie" they love.
All while they abandon their brothers and sisters who stand up for their children or themselves and demand something be done. It's disgusting that they think Jehovah would be okay with that.....do they even know him??
Obviously not, because as we can see it all coming out without their help.

Praise God and those strong victims coming forward!
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#57 Aug 3, 2013
I have a suggestion for the Jehovah's Witnesses who don't like the tone of this thread.

There is a thread where you can post to your heart's content without worry.

No one will ask you questions that make you think.

No one will expose the fallacies of following the Watchtower Society instead of following Jesus.

You can bash other denominations, particularly the catholics and receive praise and accolades from your fellow posters.

You will have an entire website devoted to fortifying your belief that you are 'in the truth' and have made 'the truth your own' without having to contend with posters who have been there, done that and discovered that JW's really are 'in the lie' and have made 'the Governing Body their own' instead of following Jesus.

Check it out and see if you qualify for membership.....

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/10657-more-dis...
Lol

United States

#58 Aug 3, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it good to be back so you can post more like you did before the trip?
As usual, a lie from you to cover up the fact that you have no honest answer to my question. No suprise there.
Lol

United States

#59 Aug 3, 2013
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing, they will never to ANYTHING to stop the injustice! Instead they with dutifully listen to the talks given at their meetings and conventions telling them the media lies and how they are being percecuted proving they are the only "true" religion!! It's utterly mind blowing the crap they will eat up in order to live the " lie" they love.
All while they abandon their brothers and sisters who stand up for their children or themselves and demand something be done. It's disgusting that they think Jehovah would be okay with that.....do they even know him??
Obviously not, because as we can see it all coming out without their help.
Praise God and those strong victims coming forward!
I agree with you 100%.

Obviously God does not need their help to bring justice, and even when they try to hinder the investigations it comes to light.

These JW supporters who come to this forum and cry persecution should be ashamed of themselves, but they're not.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#60 Aug 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one to talk
You ignore what's going on in your own religion when it's under your nose here every day. What are YOU doing to stop the injustice in YOUR religion?
Are you picking up an "Eagleeye" vibe with an anonymous proxy server from "Lie Detector 3"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 31 Pyrite Smith 4,505
News Wandering turkey causes stir at University of M... Jul 31 Go Blue Forever 4
News Kanye, Sam Smith, the Who set for iHeartRadio M... Jul 30 K-DJ 6
Skanky"s Bar coming to Beverly hills Jul 24 Ricky Ray 1
racist twitter account Jul 23 565656abc 1
News Be aware: Vice President Joe Biden's visit expe... Jul 22 Marin County 4
News Donald Trump Speaks Out On Undocumented Immigra... Jul 11 Culture Auditor 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages