Sun Valley church usher charged with ...

Sun Valley church usher charged with sexually abusing four boys

There are 85 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 31, 2013, titled Sun Valley church usher charged with sexually abusing four boys. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Prosecutors have charged an usher at a Jehovah's Witness church in Sun Valley with several sex abuse counts for allegedly assaulting four boys between the ages of 8 and 15 that he met through the church, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 1, 2013
And yet another.
Hoodwinked

Winchester, CA

#2 Aug 1, 2013
Yup! 4 cases have hit the news in the past 2 weeks. Did you see this one?
http://www.10news.com/investigations/team-10-...
hMMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Marcelo Alonso Lozano, 34, who lives in the Sun Valley area, was charged with nine felony counts, including two counts each of aggravated sexual assault of a child, continuous sexual abuse and oral copulation of a person under 14. He also faces one count each of a forcible lewd act upon a child, lewd act upon a child and sodomy of a person under 14 with 10 years difference, officials said. The criminal complaint includes a special allegation of multiple victims.

Prosecutors identified the church as the Jehovah's Witness, Sun Valley Spanish Congregation, though police identified it as the Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall in Sun Valley. The church is on the 12000 block of Wicks Street. The abuse allegedly took place between Jan. 1, 2006 and June 30, 2013.

For seven and a half years, not one Jehovah's Witness had the courage to demand that the children, their own children!!
Hey, lets watch the WBTS plant another "volunteer" story about brainwashed twits being used as slave labor to built more Kingdumb Halls where more children will be sexually assaulted by more male Jehovah's Witness, and not one adult , not one parent will demand changes be made for the safety of the children.

The Jehovah's Witnesses are an evil cult, where the systematic sexual assaults of children are aided by abetted by those running the cult and every Jehovah's Witness who sits back and does nothing to protect the children of the cult.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Hoodwinked wrote:
Yup! 4 cases have hit the news in the past 2 weeks. Did you see this one?
http://www.10news.com/investigations/team-10-...
I am glad that more and more victims are opening up about this problem. Any religion that has this problem should admit to it and do something about it. I don't believe there are any religion that does not have a problem with this, but it is in how they handle it that makes the difference
Lol

Elverta, CA

#5 Aug 1, 2013
All I can say is thank goodness for the Conti case. That girl was brave enough to force the issue and now others will see that it can be done.

It looks as though the floodgates are opening.
Lie detector 2

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Aug 1, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that more and more victims are opening up about this problem. Any religion that has this problem should admit to it and do something about it. I don't believe there are any religion that does not have a problem with this, but it is in how they handle it that makes the difference
You are so right and you belong to one of the religions who have the worst way of handling it. you should be working within your own religion first and trying to get others to help you do it. you should be s o ashamed and embarrassed.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/ar...

http://www.google.com/search...
Bookman

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 1, 2013
i wonder how long it will take before a jw comes on here and calls those children attention hoars, liars, or that they must of done something to deserve it?
In this Moment

Wausau, WI

#8 Aug 1, 2013
Lie detector 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right and you belong to one of the religions who have the worst way of handling it. you should be working within your own religion first and trying to get others to help you do it. you should be s o ashamed and embarrassed.
This is a jws forum ,is this not ?
If anyone should be totally embarrassed & ashamed it should be you & the rest of the fake jws who have been hiding behind Perverted MEN, for many years now & now God is finally exposing you damn "freaks 'and you WHIMP can't take it or begin to defend all you Perverted FREAKS so rather than imitating Jesus as God commands TRUE CHRISTIANS of doing ,the dangerous cult of jws follow their very own commands and beliefs totally ignoring Gods WORDS & rules leaving all jws more vulnerable and gullible than before God started exposing this fraudulent and falsified cult ..

Now persons of your typical types have nothing to defend yourselves with so your kind Viciously ATTACK his TRUE CHRISTIANS And basically there's no place left to run or hide '''''
Lol

Tollhouse, CA

#9 Aug 1, 2013
In this Moment wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a jws forum ,is this not ?
If anyone should be totally embarrassed & ashamed it should be you & the rest of the fake jws who have been hiding behind Perverted MEN, for many years now & now God is finally exposing you damn "freaks 'and you WHIMP can't take it or begin to defend all you Perverted FREAKS so rather than imitating Jesus as God commands TRUE CHRISTIANS of doing ,the dangerous cult of jws follow their very own commands and beliefs totally ignoring Gods WORDS & rules leaving all jws more vulnerable and gullible than before God started exposing this fraudulent and falsified cult ..
Now persons of your typical types have nothing to defend yourselves with so your kind Viciously ATTACK his TRUE CHRISTIANS And basically there's no place left to run or hide '''''
Isn't it interesting that JW's always say to "wait on Jehovah" to take care of any injustices in the congregation and then when HE DOES through the the victims coming forward to face their abusers, these same JW's want to pretend that it's all the victims fault and start pointing fingers at other religions.

They should be thanking God that he sees fit to expose the terrible abuses that have happened in their midst. What happened to them wanting "clean" congregations?
Tao itness

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2013
The thing is Jehovah Witnesses claim to be alright for filling Isaiah 35 chapter 8. They claim to be on the highway of holiness which the Bible says no fool or predator I will walk or even Passover. They claim that they are in spiritual paradise. Why? Because these are Messianic prophecies that are fulfilled when Christ returns and gathers all his sheep out of the world. They twist the scriptures and know if I Godsword even be little ing it saying they are fulfilling this by the change people make in their lives when becoming witnesses and the amount of people they dispel a ship . This is simply not what the prophecy says
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#11 Aug 1, 2013
it is not going to stop. more victims will come forward.. this org. is going down.. all the cases need to be gathered and sent to every news station across the country..
time to show them how it is to be brought out. the Lord is helping the victims. he knows those men are not his children
jace

United States

#12 Aug 1, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it interesting that JW's always say to "wait on Jehovah" to take care of any injustices in the congregation and then when HE DOES through the the victims coming forward to face their abusers, these same JW's want to pretend that it's all the victims fault and start pointing fingers at other religions.

They should be thanking God that he sees fit to expose the terrible abuses that have happened in their midst. What happened to them wanting "clean" congregations?
Great point
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#13 Aug 1, 2013
Bookman wrote:
i wonder how long it will take before a jw comes on here and calls those children attention hoars, liars, or that they must of done something to deserve it?
Post # 2:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
Tao itness

United States

#14 Aug 1, 2013
The same day Candace Conti was awarded 29 million dollars , Sandusky was convicted and a Catholic bishop was convicted to prison for covering over sexual abuse in the church. I think this is a wake up call , these men keep arrogantly thumbing their nose at the authorities and are themselves going to end up without their freedom. It is only a matter of time.

Since: Feb 08

Herndon, VA

#15 Aug 1, 2013
I decided to stop by topix after not being here for awhile and low and behold another child sexual preditor in the JW not a big surprise just very sad.
Lie detector 2

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Aug 1, 2013
lise2468 wrote:
I decided to stop by topix after not being here for awhile and low and behold another child sexual preditor in the JW not a big surprise just very sad.
Yes that only leaves a little under 8 million who are not sexual predators.

Since: Feb 08

Herndon, VA

#17 Aug 1, 2013
Lie detector 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that only leaves a little under 8 million who are not sexual predators.
Well how would we know there are so many that they hid.
BUDGIE

UK

#18 Aug 2, 2013
Lie detector 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The old "I beat my wife less than Johnny over there so I should be excused" is no defense. Thats the JW's favorite one.
I am critical of the "they all do it" excuse. As you and I know, Jehovah's witnesses have always
put themselves on a much higher level than every other faith in the world,
they cannot simply say "well other religions do it too" as an excuse, it won't hold up in any court.

Since: Jul 13

London, UK

#19 Aug 2, 2013
Lie detector 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you looking in a mirror when you wrote this? You don't live up to your name, you haven't done much detecting if you still believe in the watchtower society's theories.

SQ
BUDGIE

UK

#20 Aug 2, 2013
Lie detector 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing the finger at others convicted of the same crime thinking that somehow it takes away the guilt
of the perpetrator is a fallacy and childish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cudahy Case Recalls Bell Corruption Scandal (Jun '12) 3 hr tellinitlikeitis 5
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... 4 hr Whitey 14
Review: Metro Brown Line I-5 Frwy Bridge Overpass 8 hr Well Well 3
Review: Los Angeles Union Station 9 hr LA METRO BROWN LINE 4
Trumppp protest 9 hr Jim 1
Sick of Liberal Left People & Celebrities! 9 hr Well Well 3
News LA cops fatally shoot man near CNN Hollywood af... 9 hr Pessimistic1 7

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages