Trump Derangement Syndrome may knock ...

Trump Derangement Syndrome may knock president's star off the Hollywood Walk of Fame

There are 51 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 9, 2018, titled Trump Derangement Syndrome may knock president's star off the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In it, Fox News reports that:

Los Angeles police say the suspect who allegedly vandalized President Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been taken into custody, but this isn't the first time his star has been destroyed. The West Hollywood City Council has unanimously voted to urge the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and the Los Angeles City Council to remove President Trump's star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame because of his "disturbing treatment of women and other actions."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TDS

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 9, 2018
Why is it that the only people who dislike Donald Trump are crazy people. Why are they all from Hollywood, Silicone Valley, and running the deteriorating state of California into the ground.

The authoritarian left goes crazy when their power is challenged. Look how they are acting. Are you really on board with being run by authoritarians who pose as liberals to trick you?

Judged:

25

19

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GoogleFeinsteinC hineseSpy

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 9, 2018
https://nypost.com/2018/08/08/dianne-feinstei...

20 years this has been going on. Trump finally called her out on it and now it's news.

Feinstein and her husband have been cutting deals with the Mainland Chinese authoritarian regime for a long time now.

They have enriched themselves at the cost of our nation's security. Where is the special council investigating Diane Feinstein for Mainland Chinese collusion/spying? Is our senator a Chinese agent?

Is Donald Trump an idiot or asleep at the switch that he is not pointing this out more and making a big deal out of our country being infiltrated by Mainland China?

Russia is a nothing burger. China is a big time something burger. China runs Hollywood and Silicone Valley. Not to mention our major public universities that are teaching our kids to be screwed up with social justice issues instead of focused on science. Do you know how much this country is infiltrated by China?

Again, it's 2018, who knows if China may be hitting this country with weather weapons. Their weather seems just fine (all the time).

Donald Trump, get off your a zz and start making some waves on this.

No way should this potentially compromised person be the senator of California. Notice mainstream media won't touch it.
FeinsteinAndChin eseSpy

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 9, 2018
Our senator had a Chinese spy as her driver. If she didn't know this, what the hell is she doing running intelligence in this country. If she did, why is this not bigger news?
TDS

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 9, 2018
When the media is not allowed to cover a story you know where to go:

https://www.infowars.com/

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex-mobile.html

That's why Silicon Valley tech companies and Hollywood media outlets are trying to censor this news operation all together at once. They don't want you digging around where they aren't allowed to.

It makes them look really, really, lame.
Igor The Ignorant

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2018
GoogleFeinsteinChineseSpy wrote:
https://nypost.com/2018/08/08/ dianne-feinstein-was-an-easy-m ark-for-chinas-spy/

20 years this has been going on. Trump finally called her out on it and now it's news.

Feinstein and her husband have been cutting deals with the Mainland Chinese authoritarian regime for a long time now.

They have enriched themselves at the cost of our nation's security. Where is the special council investigating Diane Feinstein for Mainland Chinese collusion/spying? Is our senator a Chinese agent?

Is Donald Trump an idiot or asleep at the switch that he is not pointing this out more and making a big deal out of our country being infiltrated by Mainland China?

Russia is a nothing burger. China is a big time something burger. China runs Hollywood and Silicone Valley. Not to mention our major public universities that are teaching our kids to be screwed up with social justice issues instead of focused on science. Do you know how much this country is infiltrated by China?

Again, it's 2018, who knows if China may be hitting this country with weather weapons. Their weather seems just fine (all the time).

Donald Trump, get off your a zz and start making some waves on this.

No way should this potentially compromised person be the senator of California. Notice mainstream media won't touch it.
Who say Russia nothing burger. We big burger double cheese. Russia runs university. We brainwash stupid student to be communist slav. Russia send spy. Russia control weather. Winter in Russia last only ten months. Silly Americans always cry. Is not life good in Trumputin land?
GoogleFeinsteinC hinesSpy

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 10, 2018
Igor The Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>

Who say Russia nothing burger. We big burger double cheese. Russia runs university. We brainwash stupid student to be communist slav. Russia send spy. Russia control weather. Winter in Russia last only ten months. Silly Americans always cry. Is not life good in Trumputin land?
Very funny comrade. I think...
Hmm

Evansville, IN

#9 Aug 12, 2018
TDS wrote:
Why is it that the only people who dislike Donald Trump are crazy people. Why are they all from Hollywood, Silicone Valley, and running the deteriorating state of California into the ground.

The authoritarian left goes crazy when their power is challenged. Look how they are acting. Are you really on board with being run by authoritarians who pose as liberals to trick you?
Really? And here I thought it was the other way around. Thanks for clearing it up for me.(sarcasm)

I seem to recall that it was the Republicans who hated their power being challenged.

The person sitting in the white house now is the loudest crier when it comes to having his power challenged. He wants to be the ultimate authoritarian. He is the one who wants strict obedience at the expense of our personal freedoms. He is the one trying to take away first amendment rights.
So I find it strange that you lay the word "crazy" on the doorstep of the left.
Disagree

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Aug 12, 2018
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>

Really? And here I thought it was the other way around. Thanks for clearing it up for me.(sarcasm)

I seem to recall that it was the Republicans who hated their power being challenged.

The person sitting in the white house now is the loudest crier when it comes to having his power challenged. He wants to be the ultimate authoritarian. He is the one who wants strict obedience at the expense of our personal freedoms. He is the one trying to take away first amendment rights.
So I find it strange that you lay the word "crazy" on the doorstep of the left.
That was a reasonable post. We just disagree. Just like Obama was criticized heavily by Republicans, Trump is getting criticized by Democrats.

I think Trump is sticking up for America which runs counter to globalists that want a diminished America that is founds somewhere down the ladder on the world stage. That is why they will do everything to slander him.

He is screwing up by letting this Mueller investigation continue as well as keeping Jeff "Do Nothing" Sessions employed as his attorney general.

People had Obama derangement syndrome and now there is Trump derangement syndrome from the other side. The difference is the far leftists (Antifa) are violent and go after politicians and peaceful protestors that push a pro America first agenda.
destiny

Mount Gilead, OH

#11 Aug 13, 2018
Yes
CoxForGovernor

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 13, 2018
John Cox and the California Republican party should be focusing on Diane Feinstein and other Democrats' Mainland Chinese government connections.

This Feinstein story needs further scrutiny and plenty of campaign ads focused on it.

We don't need globalists in office that serve themselves financially and other countries before they serve their own country.

If the Republicans don't seize on this opportunity then maybe they don't want to win, or they are in bed with the Commie Chinese government themselves.
WhereTheHellisTr ump

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Aug 13, 2018
Trump should seize on this topic as well if he wants to gain some ground in California (and across the country) and get some conservative candidates in office. But he seems too interested in twitter arguing with nobody lowlifes on twitter. Why isn't trump addressing big tech's shadow banning of conservatives and libertarians that put him in office?
RIP

Omaha, NE

#14 Aug 14, 2018
WhereTheHellisTrump wrote:
Trump should seize on this topic as well if he wants to gain some ground in California (and across the country) and get some conservative candidates in office. But he seems too interested in twitter arguing with nobody lowlifes on twitter. Why isn't trump addressing big tech's shadow banning of conservatives and libertarians that put him in office?
Trump uses twitter because the the Mainstream Media wont quote him accurately, or report actual facts for that matter.
WhereTheHellIsTr ump

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Aug 14, 2018
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>Trump uses twitter because the the Mainstream Media wont quote him accurately, or report actual facts for that matter.
I absolutely agree. I like Trump using Twitter which is his version of Fireside Chats. I just would like him to focus more on offense and less on defense. He also needs to focus on America's worst enemies instead of these small potatoes.

He is always reacting to criticism from nobody entertainers (due to his big ego) instead of attacking his most dangerous adversaries like big tech (Apple, Google, Facebook -all shadow banning his biggest supporters), the Mueller Team, Clintons, Obama, George Soros, the federal reserve (raising interest rates to crash the economy) and Communist China undermining America's national security.

He is the country's last hope. But he needs to get some good people around him that give him better direction and advice. He could be much more effective.
TrumpNeedsToActQ uickly

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Aug 28, 2018
It's good to see Donald Trump calling out Jeff Sessions for not investigating the Clintons. It's great that Donald Trump is about to go after big tech with anti trust legislation for being monopolies that censor speech they don't agree with. He also is about to disband the Mueller probe by giving them a deadline to produce "Russian collusion" evidence.

Trump probably waited this long to nail all of them right before the election so they don't have time to regroup and fight back in a meaningful coordinated/corrupt way.

He needs to do this stuff before the election or he is derelict in his duties as President. They plan to tamper with the election if he does not and then impeach him.

He will never have as much opportunity to clean the country up as he has now before the election.
destiny

Bucyrus, OH

#17 Aug 30, 2018
Vincent e martz mcconnellsburg pa topix
GooGoo Dog

United States

#18 Aug 30, 2018
If "this" is true, the Donald should file a lawsuit under the ADA. Sounds like discrimination.
WhereTheHellisTr ump

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Aug 30, 2018
GooGoo Dog wrote:
If "this" is true, the Donald should file a lawsuit under the ADA. Sounds like discrimination.
This TDS epidemic and general riling up of the public is in large part is due to social media as well as old fading dinosaur media outlets like CNN, the NY Times, and Fox news. It's all designed to divide America so much that we are at each others throats for stupid petty reasons.

Most people don't know why there is so much division. We are being programed to eventually go into a civil war by tech companies that are increasingly under rule by foreign powers like the EU and China.

Those places already have censorship in place and they see America as a threat to their one world government where a handful of corporate elites don't have to answer to anyone anywhere.

No one wants want to wake up one morning to a country where you have to be afraid of every little thing you say or do for fear of being outcast by tyrannical social media companies owned by offshore dictators. No thanks.

Watch the movie Hunger Games again. Do you want to live like that down the road? Big cities like NY, LA, SF, DC, are capitol cities run by Gavin Newsome/Nancy Pelosi/Bloomberg types with scared oppressed trendies living under their rule. Everyone else is forced to live in a mud hole because they won't go along with tyrannical world socialism under corporate cronyism at the top.

Look around you. It's happening incrementally under your nose and no one is saying anything because they are censored by big tech increasingly governed over by tyrannical Mainland China and the pro Islam basket case EU.

The time to speak up is now. Not when things are so bad it leads to a civil war.

Where the hell is Trump? He needs to use executive orders TODAY to counter the deep state that is bringing this in and wants to perch on top of all of us like dictators in a high tech banana republic.
Swede of Book and Sword

Waynesboro, VA

#20 Aug 30, 2018
Disagree wrote:
<quoted text>

That was a reasonable post. We just disagree. Just like Obama was criticized heavily by Republicans, Trump is getting criticized by Democrats.

I think Trump is sticking up for America which runs counter to globalists that want a diminished America that is founds somewhere down the ladder on the world stage. That is why they will do everything to slander him.

He is screwing up by letting this Mueller investigation continue as well as keeping Jeff "Do Nothing" Sessions employed as his attorney general.

People had Obama derangement syndrome and now there is Trump derangement syndrome from the other side. The difference is the far leftists (Antifa) are violent and go after politicians and peaceful protestors that push a pro America first agenda.
what if I were to tell you that Steve Bannon is an agent for the Illuminati and was using our President as a pawn for such a secret society!?
Swede of Book and Sword

Waynesboro, VA

#21 Aug 30, 2018
WhereTheHellIsTrump wrote:
<quoted text>

I absolutely agree. I like Trump using Twitter which is his version of Fireside Chats. I just would like him to focus more on offense and less on defense. He also needs to focus on America's worst enemies instead of these small potatoes.

He is always reacting to criticism from nobody entertainers (due to his big ego) instead of attacking his most dangerous adversaries like big tech (Apple, Google, Facebook -all shadow banning his biggest supporters), the Mueller Team, Clintons, Obama, George Soros, the federal reserve (raising interest rates to crash the economy) and Communist China undermining America's national security.

He is the country's last hope. But he needs to get some good people around him that give him better direction and advice. He could be much more effective.
have you ever tried investigating the connection between George Soros and Steve Mnuchin? Mnuchin is involved with Yale's Fraternal Order of Skull and Bones (which Hillary Clinton is an honorary member of) and did have Soros as a client!
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Aug 30, 2018
Swede of Book and Sword wrote:
<quoted text>
what if I were to tell you that Steve Bannon is an agent for the Illuminati and was using our President as a pawn for such a secret society!?
I'd say you're obsessed with Steve Bannon because he stopped being relevant a long time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AMERICA or Valenzuela it's your Choice 4 hr grow a brain 11
Defeat Maxine waters 7 hr Skeeter 2
Maxine Waters???? 9 hr Skeeter 1
No show socks are the worst 17 hr Sawques 9
Jenni Rivera 21 hr Carlsbad 1
News Jewish Charity With Hollywood Ties Accused of F... Oct 19 So What 1
News 'First Man' star Claire Foy calls Donald Trump ... Oct 19 wonderful 1

Beverly Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages