Stalker case leads to lawsuit against...

Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno, principal and archdiocese

There are 1333 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno, principal and archdiocese. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

The stalker of the principal of St. Bruno School made reservations for a wedding at the parish, with an extravagant Hawaiian style lei and a photographer in an attempt to lure the principal into a fake ceremony, according to a lawsuit filed against the school, the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and the school principal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Judgement Day

La Habra, CA

#677 Aug 17, 2013
Come on! Lets be truthful for once. Any reasonable person would know that was a figure of speech on that comment. Really????!! Come on. Stop being such a terrible person and judging newcomers. It's not up to you if you believe they do not meet St. Bruno standards. From what I have read, the standards from you judge mental people are very low based on your own comments. Be careful. Only our God can judge and last I checked, that is not you! Again, "Keiser Sose", whoever you are, get over yourself and move on or move out!
Keiser Sose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I didn't say they were begging..."positive" described the families as begging for applications.....who does that....really....families were begging for applications... just face it we will not be at full enrollment this year....thats is just a fact...
numbers do not lie

Whittier, CA

#678 Aug 17, 2013
Judgement Day wrote:
Come on! Lets be truthful for once.
<quoted text>
I like your advice. Maybe you should follow it and encourage the admin at St. Bruno's to follow it.

Interesting choice for a name, "judgement day". I wonder how God will judge people who expell innocent children, interrogate children, interrogate the elderly, file false reports to social services, violate state policy by allowng 2 and 3 year olds to TK and contuously lie for personal gain without regard for others.
Community member

Los Angeles, CA

#679 Aug 17, 2013
numbers do not lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your advice. Maybe you should follow it and encourage the admin at St. Bruno's to follow it.
Interesting choice for a name, "judgement day". I wonder how God will judge people who expell innocent children, interrogate children, interrogate the elderly, file false reports to social services, violate state policy by allowng 2 and 3 year olds to TK and contuously lie for personal gain without regard for others.
Exactly! But if you read judgment day's post, those actions were part God's plan for a new community. What insanity!
New family to SB

Van Nuys, CA

#680 Aug 18, 2013
numbers do not lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your advice. Maybe you should follow it and encourage the admin at St. Bruno's to follow it.
Interesting choice for a name, "judgement day". I wonder how God will judge people who expell innocent children, interrogate children, interrogate the elderly, file false reports to social services, violate state policy by allowng 2 and 3 year olds to TK and contuously lie for personal gain without regard for others.
We are a new family to SB and my cousion told me about this blog and the drama that went on last school year. After reading this and the articles my wife and I are considering pulling our two children and going elseswhere. Do the other new families know about these events....
Ex teacher

Long Beach, CA

#681 Aug 18, 2013
I doubt that they do know about the events. Two years ago St Bruno was a thriving school with a waiting list as it was so popular. Not only that it was a loving community where everyone supported each other. We passed our WASC accreditation with flying colors. Now 7 teachers and 3 aides plus 2 office staff have regretfully departed ( most of whom who had served the school and parish for many years) Also many dedicated families have felt that they had to pull out their students - a heart wrenching decision in most cases. Most people react with astonishment that the Archdiocese and the priest would allow this to happen- even though they were well aware of the situation and rejected many cries for assistance.
Sadly these facts are all accurate and very regretful. Perhaps one day this school can be returned to its former glory but sadly this will not happen under the current administration.
Community member

Whittier, CA

#682 Aug 18, 2013
Ex teacher wrote:
I doubt that they do know about the events. Two years ago St Bruno was a thriving school with a waiting list as it was so popular. Not only that it was a loving community where everyone supported each other. We passed our WASC accreditation with flying colors. Now 7 teachers and 3 aides plus 2 office staff have regretfully departed ( most of whom who had served the school and parish for many years) Also many dedicated families have felt that they had to pull out their students - a heart wrenching decision in most cases. Most people react with astonishment that the Archdiocese and the priest would allow this to happen- even though they were well aware of the situation and rejected many cries for assistance.
Sadly these facts are all accurate and very regretful. Perhaps one day this school can be returned to its former glory but sadly this will not happen under the current administration.
Very well stated!!
Think

Los Angeles, CA

#683 Aug 18, 2013
New family to SB wrote:
<quoted text>
We are a new family to SB and my cousion told me about this blog and the drama that went on last school year. After reading this and the articles my wife and I are considering pulling our two children and going elseswhere. Do the other new families know about these events....
Don't get information from this site. There are sick people with big mental problems on this blog. It's all bullshit.
You lie

Los Angeles, CA

#684 Aug 18, 2013
Ex teacher wrote:
I doubt that they do know about the events. Two years ago St Bruno was a thriving school with a waiting list as it was so popular. Not only that it was a loving community where everyone supported each other. We passed our WASC accreditation with flying colors. Now 7 teachers and 3 aides plus 2 office staff have regretfully departed ( most of whom who had served the school and parish for many years) Also many dedicated families have felt that they had to pull out their students - a heart wrenching decision in most cases. Most people react with astonishment that the Archdiocese and the priest would allow this to happen- even though they were well aware of the situation and rejected many cries for assistance.
Sadly these facts are all accurate and very regretful. Perhaps one day this school can be returned to its former glory but sadly this will not happen under the current administration.
Get over yourself! Drama queen.
numbers do not lie

Whittier, CA

#685 Aug 18, 2013
Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get information from this site. There are sick people with big mental problems on this blog. It's all bullshit.
You are absolutely right. Do not get your information from this site. Do your research. Look up court documents , talk to different parents, read the newspaper, go to the court hearings and order court transcripts. Ask yourself why there are two blogs with upset parents and why so MANY families/teachers/staff are gone from the school. When you're doing your research keep in mind ALL the wonderful things you heard about the school before the new admin arrived. You can read the wonderful history on the SB website. Again don't take our word for it........DO YOUR RESEARCH!!
Move on down the road

San Diego, CA

#686 Aug 18, 2013
What are trying to accomplish by your comment? St. Bruno is a private school. It was your choice and others to leave the school. Why do you keep referring to things that are no longer your concern? Do you want the school to close so you can say I told you so? This banter is ridiculous. Your obsessive behavior is so sad. This is a free country. People have a right to choose whether or not they send their children to a private school. You made your choice, live with it and move on already!
numbers do not lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. Do not get your information from this site. Do your research. Look up court documents , talk to different parents, read the newspaper, go to the court hearings and order court transcripts. Ask yourself why there are two blogs with upset parents and why so MANY families/teachers/staff are gone from the school. When you're doing your research keep in mind ALL the wonderful things you heard about the school before the new admin arrived. You can read the wonderful history on the SB website. Again don't take our word for it........DO YOUR RESEARCH!!
numbers do not lie

Whittier, CA

#687 Aug 18, 2013
Move on down the road wrote:
This is a free country. People have a right to choose whether or not they send their children to a private school.
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right.....it is a free country!!!!

People have a right to choose what's best for their family. People also have a right to the truth to make an INFORMED decision.

Why do you have a problem with the truth? You think it will cause the school to shut down? That's a pretty big statement.

What more could the admin be hiding that makes you worry about parents doing their homework? According to you we're all lying. You would think research is something you would encourage.
Do Your Research

Whittier, CA

#688 Aug 18, 2013
New family to SB

Oceanside, CA

#689 Aug 19, 2013
Do Your Research wrote:
http://www.greatschools.org/ca lifornia/whittier/7933-St.-Bru no-Parish-School/?tab=reviews
We will do the research...this website was helpful. We did see the difference in postings through the years. There is a court case pending? We have discussed this with four new families already and plan to ask the principal about all of this....
Credentials

United States

#690 Aug 19, 2013
IT all starts at the top. Substandard education at its best. The denial on Citrustree is unbelievable. Research the teachers qualifications and experiences. This should be extremely vital information to all
Past SB Parent

Los Angeles, CA

#691 Aug 19, 2013
New family to SB wrote:
<quoted text>
We will do the research...this website was helpful. We did see the difference in postings through the years. There is a court case pending? We have discussed this with four new families already and plan to ask the principal about all of this....
A little bit if advice if you want it -- Ask the principal but also do your research. Facts do not lie. It helped me.
Credentials

Whittier, CA

#692 Aug 19, 2013
Our teachers are better qualified than the teachers at Bruno. We have well educated, credentialed and seasoned teachers. We are proud of it and promote that information to our community unlike Bruno.

Our website is current and accurate of our awesome staff
Big Deal

Downey, CA

#693 Aug 19, 2013
Good for you. Now leave St. Bruno alone!
Credentials wrote:
Our teachers are better qualified than the teachers at Bruno. We have well educated, credentialed and seasoned teachers. We are proud of it and promote that information to our community unlike Bruno.
Our website is current and accurate of our awesome staff
You lie

Los Angeles, CA

#694 Aug 19, 2013
numbers do not lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. Do not get your information from this site. Do your research. Look up court documents , talk to different parents, read the newspaper, go to the court hearings and order court transcripts. Ask yourself why there are two blogs with upset parents and why so MANY families/teachers/staff are gone from the school. When you're doing your research keep in mind ALL the wonderful things you heard about the school before the new admin arrived. You can read the wonderful history on the SB website. Again don't take our word for it........DO YOUR RESEARCH!!
drama....drama...drama....so sad you can't let go. You must not be happy with your new school. Obsession will make you ill.
logic

Los Angeles, CA

#695 Aug 19, 2013
Credentials wrote:
Our teachers are better qualified than the teachers at Bruno. We have well educated, credentialed and seasoned teachers. We are proud of it and promote that information to our community unlike Bruno.
Our website is current and accurate of our awesome staff
How can you compare when you don't know the faculty at St. Bruno's now? You're illogical. What kind of seasoning do you use on your teachers....???? Did you know there are lots and lots of qualified credentialed teachers in the Whittier area? Pull your head out of the dark whole you're hiding in...and see the real world.
Past SB Parent

Whittier, CA

#696 Aug 19, 2013
logic wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you compare when you don't know the faculty at St. Bruno's now? You're illogical. What kind of seasoning do you use on your teachers....???? Did you know there are lots and lots of qualified credentialed teachers in the Whittier area? Pull your head out of the dark whole you're hiding in...and see the real world.
Just when we thought you couldn't drag yourself down any lower! Is this the "new community" of which you speak? What an embarrassment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr NotInPotatoQuality 20,387
News Body found as thousands flee California wildfires 17 hr mehdi mountather 1
Trump Sun Patrick Aei 2
election best candidate trupp Sun Patrick Aei 2
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) Sun MartinJHuff 50
Donald Trump's star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame Jul 23 Jane 1
General Question on Finding my grandparents att... Jul 22 Richard 3

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages