Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

A lot more people are into online dating looking for their possible match in the internet. The question is - does online dating really work?

Do you have a success story about online dating? Please share it with us.

Cheers!

Karinna Kittles-Karsten
Nigel Smith

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

I think online dating will radically change in the next few years... it won't be seen as a "last resort" anymore.

Give it a try sometime!

http://www.whossingle.net
LA Girl

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

SacredLove wrote:
A lot more people are into online dating looking for their possible match in the internet. The question is - does online dating really work?
Do you have a success story about online dating? Please share it with us.
Cheers!
Karinna Kittles-Karsten
Don't waste your time. Most of the guys on there are losers or weirdos, who have trouble finding women in real life! Also, they are mostly just looking to get laid, and many of them are either married or have girlfriends. it is a lot easier for them to cheat when they do it online.
Dude

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

LA Girl wrote:
<quoted text> Don't waste your time. Most of the guys on there are losers or weirdos, who have trouble finding women in real life! Also, they are mostly just looking to get laid, and many of them are either married or have girlfriends. it is a lot easier for them to cheat when they do it online.
The women online are messed up as well, especially because they all post old and touched up pics. The only good thing is that it is much easier to get laid online, because the girls tend to be a lot more desperate than normal women. I met a girl who said she had a great body, and the beetch was wearing a padded bra and padded ass! I even met one who said she was a virgin, and it turned out that she was a hooker!
hari67

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Dude wrote:
<quoted text> The women online are messed up as well, especially because they all post old and touched up pics. The only good thing is that it is much easier to get laid online, because the girls tend to be a lot more desperate than normal women. I met a girl who said she had a great body, and the beetch was wearing a padded bra and padded ass! I even met one who said she was a virgin, and it turned out that she was a hooker!
i have to agree most are just legal prostitution one way or another you get a bill at the end ......
Dude

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

hari67 wrote:
<quoted text>i have to agree most are just legal prostitution one way or another you get a bill at the end ......
And the problem is that they never look like their picture. When that ho took her padded bra and padded panties off, she looked like a 10 year old boy!
hari67

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Dude wrote:
<quoted text> And the problem is that they never look like their picture. When that ho took her padded bra and padded panties off, she looked like a 10 year old boy!
true hahahaha

“Find Sacred Love”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

and as long as you keep a good profile and preserve honesty at all times - you are safe.
Jake

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

It does if you know where to go. Try a "Get Laid Guaranteed" site from http://www.nsa-fun.com

That should get you a date and perhaps even more

Guarantees valid in California
jjj77

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Dear "Dude", I bet you stuff your fn pants too. You have pencil dick I'm sure or you wouldn't fixate on the enhancers others use. F yourself and grow up. If you were all that you wouldn't need date help.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

youtube.com/watch... I dont like it myself wouldnt even try it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE