black acura integra stolen

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

my stolen car

Valencia, CA

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Hey everyone a couple hours ago my car was stolen here is description it was a black 96 integra it had a wing on the back and on the sides and back it said type r and the rims were super white impossible to miss if anyone sees it please notify the police right away thanks and the front bumeper and left fender were replaced so there a charcoal black not the original color of the car also it had a red emblem on the back an Acura emblem
Butch

Dunn, NC

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Call the police. Make the reports. Call your insurance company. Drink two pots of coffee, get really jittery, find someone with a car, track the thieves down, and invite them to lunch. There are some cliffs there in Cali, aren't there? That might be a nice setting for a picnic.
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Just look at the crime Stats. Do you really think the crime rate is the same in Beverly Hills as it is in colored town. Can you really believe the crime is the same in all white or near all white area as a black/ Hispanic area? If you do you must live in a box.
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Feb 9, 2013
ya know,it's ironic that the very negros that complain about slavery are decendants of africans that were sold into slvery by their own peole for a handful of beads,and had they not been sold,the negros
that are here now,well,wouldn't be here. they'd still be in that hell hole called africa,running all over the place looking for some chicken and a white girl.
don't let em' fool ya!
what with all the givaways that man in the white house has gave them,it makes you almost wish you were a negro!
ain't it wonderful to be a white person,even with an empty belly....

The negro, No good will ever come from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topless Beach in The War on Truth in Venice Cal... 3 hr Bam 2
Review: A Aaron's Happy Kids High (Jan '10) 7 hr Amanda 26
News Starpower Management Signs Santa Barbara Guitar... 9 hr Georgia 2
Beverly Hills Police Please Read This 14 hr Charlie Sheenn 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Call Me Juan 19,855
News Seniors Lack Affordable Housing Options (Apr '14) Mon thoughts 22
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Mon Kwane Mfusi 34
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]