vote often

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

While the voting will show - The heats building so the skitter heads from city hall are posting.
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

The fact that we still let droughts impact us so heavily is not the fault of cannabis, and any attempt at correlating a cause there is completely absurd and asinine. The Earth's surface is 76% water. Water is not a freaking issue. What is an issue is the unjust laws this corrupt entity creates that deny us the energy we desperately need and the benefits of cannabis which even cures cancer.
Bicycles

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

What's the problem, zippo

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Some drought-stricken rivers and streams in Northern California's coastal forests are being polluted and sucked dry by water-guzzling medical marijuana farms, wildlife officials say - an issue that has spurred at least one county to try to outlaw personal grows.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAL...
Visit elk grove, ca sometime soon, the city sucks up water daily. Every park, every street center divide or on the sides is a LUSH Green. I'd rather water go to a business that employs people then changing the term "green" to mean how the color of the grass should look even during a water shortage. The city of Elk Grove doesn't have a water shortage, now take shorter showers for Elk Grove.
Zippo

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

Bicycle's are made to ride.
Sleeper

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Its late
Zippo

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

San JoeySay are you some kind of pot-head and can't keep up?
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

You ought to see an alcoholic try to keep up.Of course abusing anything, including food, is bad, though, cannabis is infinitely safer than alcohol, caffeine and even Tylenol. That's not even counting the massive benefits associated with cannabis.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Cam wrote:
You ought to see an alcoholic try to keep up.Of course abusing anything, including food, is bad, though, cannabis is infinitely safer than alcohol, caffeine and even Tylenol. That's not even counting the massive benefits associated with cannabis.
Agree 100%. But it's best to consume it without putting a flame to it. Use Vape or edible.
FlDJ

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Oh Mr. DJ could you play that song again?
Tretent

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

AZ A court ruling filed this week has added post-traumatic stress disorder to the list of debilitating conditions that qualify for medical marijuana treatment.
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Gayle, cannabis is not physically addictive like alcohol, cigarettes, prescription pills or even caffeine is. In fact, it can be used to help break addictions. The fact is prohibition causes massive harm while achieving none of its goals and only helps children obtain the drugs all the while making them more potent. It can only become psychologically addicting in the same way as food or sex can be, which is the fault of the user's mentality, not cannabis itself.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/05/study-t...
http://blog.norml.org/2012/12/20/study-cannab...
http://blog.norml.org/2012/12/20/teen-pot-use...
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Actually, accidents have been on the decline DUE to relaxed cannabis laws. It's a massively good idea to give adults access to safer recreational substances. It means less people want to drink and drive, and cannabis users are still safer drivers, though, I never condone or encourage driving while high, nor do I think that should be legal. Basically, the law isn't going to stop irresponsible people.

http://daily.sightline.org/2013/05/03/washing...
http://healthland.time.com/2011/12/02/why-med...
Petes are righter

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Bicycle's are made to ride.

Oh Mr. DJ could you play that song again?
Save my life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Canna us save my life. My body aches are control .and my migraine are manageable .thank god I found cannabis,vote yes PLEASE
Save my life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Vote yes,that will save more life
Chain

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Bicycle's are made to ride, Oh Mr. DJ could you play that song again?
Nathan

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

This stuff causes birth defects
Out there too

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Are you saying riding bicycles cause birth defects?

That's another one of those out there too.
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Nathan, what kinds of birth defects? Also, I don't know of anyone that encourages or condones using cannabis while pregnant, but a pregnant woman actually produces cannibinoids in her breast milk. It's a natural part of pregnancy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE