Monrovia, CA

#16357 Jul 5, 2013
Big thinkers don't or do they?
cjb68

Lake Elsinore, CA

#16359 Jul 8, 2013
KrazyKyngeKorny wrote:
<quoted text>
And illegal immigration is also illegal. Where does that get us? We have a HUGE population of illegal aliens, and the feds, whose law prohibits them does nothing to stop them.
OMG I so agree. the illegals steal millions of dollars from our families everyday & no one does shit!!!!! but medical marijuana at least helps people in pain. why is it okay for someone to rob me & my famiy but easing someones pain, is not. this country is backwards!!!!!!
Dried

Monrovia, CA

#16360 Jul 8, 2013
Way too much fun, what about you?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16361 Jul 8, 2013
cjb68 wrote:
<quoted text> OMG I so agree. the illegals steal millions of dollars from our families everyday & no one does shit!!!!! but medical marijuana at least helps people in pain. why is it okay for someone to rob me & my famiy but easing someones pain, is not. this country is backwards!!!!!!
True, but our King just spent 100 million on his africa vacation promising to give them 7 billion...priceless.
Bribe for Visa

Monrovia, CA

#16362 Jul 8, 2013
Bribes for visas or sex for visas either one will do: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/07/u-s-embassy...
fksfcva

Kuttawa, KY

#16364 Jul 9, 2013
aearavnc
Stems

Monrovia, CA

#16365 Jul 9, 2013
This one's a tough but so is life.
Santos

Houston, TX

#16366 Jul 9, 2013
People need to slow down on that marijuana stuff. Things are just moving fast but somethings are good. http://x.co/1JFU0
Block

Monrovia, CA

#16367 Jul 9, 2013
No need to speed now is there?
aqua Wman

Dinuba, CA

#16368 Jul 10, 2013
Smoking on the bud feeling kinda high
zjaadve

Hopkinsville, KY

#16369 Jul 10, 2013
asdfjkl
Brosted

Monrovia, CA

#16370 Jul 10, 2013
Chicka Boom-boom yourself.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16372 Jul 11, 2013
A Santa Rosa man with a half-baked plan to manufacture a potent cannabis oil was severely burned in a small explosion inside a residence Tuesday evening.

Miguel Ceja, 31, was trying to make hash oil, commonly known as honey oil, in the bathroom of an apartment at 934 Clark St. when fumes from the process ignited, causing a flash explosion.
Such incidents are on the rise. There have been at least two other cases in recent years involving such explosions, one on Corby Avenue and another at a motel on Santa Rosa Avenue, he said.

Its becoming a trend. Im not sure why, specifically, Linscomb said.

On the bright side, he should have no problem when he applies for a medical marijuana dispensation.
Bic lighters

Monrovia, CA

#16373 Jul 11, 2013
Chicka chicka boom yourself.
Beg to differ

Los Angeles, CA

#16375 Jul 12, 2013
Am I the only one that does not smoke marijuana?
Hankies

Monrovia, CA

#16376 Jul 12, 2013
No differs just whiffers.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#16378 Jul 13, 2013
Beg to differ wrote:
Am I the only one that does not smoke marijuana?
There is no need to smoke marijuana to understand that it needs to be legal, or to understand that all drugs should be legal, because a drug is either dangerous, or not. If not dangerous there are no reason to make it illegal, and if it is dangerous then there are strong evidences that making it illegal will make it far more dangerous, because its market will be given to the criminals.
Prohibition is an utter nonsense. It is since the start a technique to steal your money and to give power to criminals. Drug is just another term for medication, and which one can help you concern you and your doctor, not a government. Health should be separate, like religion, from the political power once and for all.
adafa

Princeton, KY

#16379 Jul 13, 2013
eofvaa
Wheeel

Monrovia, CA

#16380 Jul 13, 2013
Where did I leave my Bic lighter?
HEAD fbi SATELLITE

San Francisco, CA

#16381 Jul 16, 2013
yeah satelite for marijuana growers protect your crop

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 59 min Bently 18,880
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Soaked good 200,593
Justin Bieber had a brush with police officers ... 6 hr aali31 2
chuck lorre or borre 8 hr ubietron 1
a couple of dude's, Arnie & Nick 9 hr ubietron 1
harrison ford donate's 9 hr ubietron 1
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
Beverly Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beverly Hills Jobs